Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Vacation

Hello! I hope you all have been enjoying Echoes of Eternity. I will be away from Sept 19-22, and unable to write. I've written two chapters ahead, that I'm going to have Blogger publish for me on Thursday the 19th and Saturday the 21st so you guys have something to read. They will be posting at 8:00am, PDT, which is Los Angeles time.

Maximus Twenty-Two: Time Apart – Thursday, Sept 19 at 8:00 AM Los Angeles time

Maximus Twenty-Three: I’m Sorry – Saturday, Sept 21 at 8:00 AM Los Angeles time

Also, I will reply to comments when I return from vacation. I hope you guys all enjoy. Thanks to anyone who has been reading.

Love ya,
Late Knight

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good holiday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your vacation :) Are you from California??? I've always wanted to go to Cali but I'm terrified of earthquakes although I do love warm weather and palm trees :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that vacation was about a year ago. XD I did have fun on it. Heehee, no I'm not actually from California, but I just keep my Blogger on their time zone because it was the default, and to keep the mystery going.
      California is my favorite state, which is also why I kept my time zone from there. LOL. Warm weather and palm trees are the best. XD

      Delete

Tell me and Armand what you thought!

No. of Echoes

About

Rated: R. Echoes of Eternity is a chronological story best read from Chapter One. It will deal with topics of all kinds, including some that are uncomfortable.

Followers

Awards

Awards
Thank you, Stormy, Julie, Andante Zen, sandybeachgirl, lovesstorms, TheJanesLegacy, and Lckygrl1975!
Copyright © Echoes of Eternity | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com