Friday, August 2, 2013

Maximus Thirteen: Mysterious Callers

Nudity, FYI


"Hello? Hello? Who is this?"

CLICK.

For what seemed like the millionth time this week, I got the mysterious phone call that always ended in a dial tone. The caller ID always said Blocked. Obviously, whoever this person was wanted to be able to harass me anonymously. I don't even know how they got my phone number. I knew for a fact that my talent agent and the studio did not give actors' phone numbers out to the general public.


I had started about a month ago working on a television show as one of two lead characters. It was a crime solving type show, and I was the consultant hired on to help the police department. My character was a reclusive genius that needed something useful to do other than hide away in my house inventing things no one would ever see or use. These weird phone calls had started every other day so far this week. I thought I would brush it off to see if it would go away, but it was starting to creep me out a lot.


My picture had been on the cover of a magazine promoting the show, and as far as I knew, only two episodes had aired so far. Was that really enough time for a crazy fan to become obsessed with me? I guess I was thinking like a paranoid person, but I didn't think that a wrong number would be so persistent, let alone so eerily silent.

"Maximus?"

I jumped out of my skin when I heard someone say my name. I knew it was just Soleil, but her jarring me out of my thoughts, creepy thoughts, was enough to amplify my fear.


"Baby, are you okay?"

"No I'm not. I've been getting phone calls from someone with a Blocked number and they never say anything, and then hang up after a few seconds. It's always enough time for me to say hello a few times and get irritated."

"Holy crap, do you have a stalker?"

"Fuck, I hope not. We're getting a security system for the house, Soleil. I don't want anything happening to you or Patrick. Maybe I'm being overly cautious, but, crap, I don't know what to do right now."

Soleil pulls me towards her and gently gives me a peck on the lips, which calms me down a little.


"Shh, it's okay, baby, come here. We can get that security system, but just take some deep breaths right now. Maybe you should get that app for your phone that I have, it automatically hangs up on numbers you don't want to talk to."

"Does it work if I don't know the number?"

Soleil sits on the bed, pulls me down onto her lap and strokes my hair. I rub my hand down her pant leg, picturing her wearing shorts or a mini skirt, with those legs of hers that seem to go on for miles.


"I believe it should. Here let me. I'll do it for you, baby."

"Soleil, I love you so much."

"Aww, shh, it's okay. Mommy will take care of you."

"Do you know how hot you sound saying that?"

Soleil smiles at me and takes my phone out of my pocket slowly. I get a little turned on by her movements, and stare at her fingers as she works the touchscreen to block the number from bothering me.

"There. All done."

I tremble at Soleil's touch as she puts my phone back in my pocket, the same way she took it out earlier. I love the effect she has on me, and I moan slightly when she places her hand directly on the front of my pants and presses down. I grab her around her leg and push her down on the bed. She giggles as she throws my shirt on the floor, after which I tenderly kiss her soft lips. She puts her hand behind my head and pushes me closer to her, shoving her tongue in my mouth, while wrapping both of her legs around me. It seems she's in a rough sex kind of mood tonight, which I thoroughly enjoy, and I stop being able to think when she grinds against me forcefully.


Soleil starts taking my pants off and I strip off her clothes too. I barely get her panties off before she pushes me off her, sticks her face in between my legs and starts sucking on me. She's so good at what she's doing right now and I want to touch her, but she's got a hand on both of my wrists, pushing them down into the bed.


After a few minutes of Soleil being in charge, she lets go and starts coming up towards my face. Before she can get there, I push her back down on the bed and glide my tongue up and down her torso. Soleil shivers a little bit when I pass her ribcage, and I think it's because it tickles. She laughs as I touch her between her legs and then arches her back when I put two of my fingers inside her. I pull them out slowly and watch her relax. While she's distracted, I fumble around in the nightstand for some protection.


I climb on top of Soleil and kiss her hard. She wrestles with me and makes me lay down while she lowers herself onto me. She puts her hand on my chest and rubs my pectoral muscles as she moves herself up and down the length of me. When she's up at the top, she squeezes herself around me, and just when I feel like I can't hold on anymore, she lets go and repeats the process. It feels so good, but after a few times, I know I want to change positions or she's going to drive me crazy all night.


I push her back down and she smiles seductively at me. I suck on each one of her nipples slowly and watch her react with a little squirm because she wishes I was inside her again. I'm going to tease her like she teased me, but just for a short while because I want to be inside her just as much as she wants me to. After I make my way with my tongue down to her belly button, I circle around her area, careful not to touch it. She whimpers and moves around a little on the bed, pouting because she knows I'm teasing her and she can't stand it.


I go back up to her and kiss her passionately on the lips and she grinds herself against me. I smile at her and decide to stop the teasing. I stand by the side of the bed and put Soleil's long legs on each of my shoulders as I enter her, finally giving her what she wants. I go faster and faster until we're both done. Soleil has gripped the bedsheets tightly in both hands, and I have to hang on to her legs so I don't fall down. This is probably one of the more intense lovemaking sessions we've ever had.


When I wake up the next morning, and see Soleil's pretty face next to me, I can't believe how lucky I am. It's been five years since Soleil and I started our adventure together, and we've stayed strong the whole time despite the obstacles other people have tried to put in our way. It was a hard nine months while Soleil was pregnant because she was not happy during it, but we got through that as well. I know that Soleil is itching to get into the workforce since she's now finished her classes. Patrick doesn't start school for another year, so I'm trying to figure out a way for her to get some work as well. Since I've now got that television job, I only have filming four days a week, so I was going to suggest to Soleil that she could try to find some stuff on the weekends and I'll stay home with Patrick. Soleil stirs and I smile at her.


"Morning, sexy."

"Max, have you been doing that thing where you stare at me while I sleep?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

Soleil tickles me and we wrestle for a little bit. She starts laughing hysterically after I get the upper hand and manage to tickle her relentlessly.


"Ok! Ok! I can't- Max, stop!"

"I was thinking, since my hours have changed at the studio, that I could stay home with Patrick Thursday through Sunday, so you could find some work for yourself."

"Are you serious? Max, that's perfect! You're so perfect."

Soleil hugs me tightly and peppers my neck with kisses.


"Yes I'm serious. I know how much you love it, but you always had something blocking your way, first it was school, then it was being pregnant."

"Oh! I'm so excited! I have to call my agent right now and tell him to start looking for jobs for me!"

Soleil reaches over to the nightstand to get her phone, but before she can get to it, it starts ringing. She picks it up and talks for a minute or two. She sounds indifferent, but then says congratulations, and I wonder who it could be.

"Max, that was Helena. Her and Dustin just got engaged and she wants me to be her maid of honor."



Credits

40 comments:

  1. Well, you can just ignore my previous comment! lol

    I liked this Chapter. I'm a sucker for intimate moments between a couple and I'm glad that Soleil can start working again. Having a baby is tough, but her and Max seem to support each other well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Aww, it's okay. I replied to it anyway.
      Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. I love writing couple stuff, hehe, call it whatever you will, intimate moments, sex scenes, steam. LOL. Max and Soleil are a really strong couple because while they were single, they dealt with the same kinds of things. Now that they're together, given the hard time everyone else gave them, they've had to deal with things together, so they've gotten it down to an art. Soleil is super excited to go back to work too, especially since having the baby was hard on her. =D

      Delete
  2. i wonder if the creepy caller is the person who put the curse on max and helena mother. i'm also happy helena and dustin are engaged. i do hope they don't have babies too soon. last thing we need is that curse kicking it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows who the creepy caller is. LOL. It could be a rabid fan or a secret admirer, or it could just be someone calling to creep Max out for fun. They may never even get through again now that Soleil blocked the number with that phone app. Dustin and Helena are doing well for now, unfortunately, knowing Helena, she's going to want babies since she was already jealous of Soleil for having Patrick.
      Thanks for reading and commenting! =D

      Delete
    2. I had to respond to this.

      1. YOU know who the mysterious caller is, duh!
      2. Helena confuses me. Why go all psycho because you're concerned about the curse and then chuck it all out the window for the first pretty boy to talk to you (literally)? Clearly she is a hypocrite and someone needs to throw that logic in her face!

      Delete
    3. LOL! Of course, I do, but I wasn't going to be like, I know who it is cause that's obvious, as you just stated.
      Helena is hypocritical, that's just her personality. In the baby challenge, Helena also never believed that there was a curse, she always thought Sicily was crazy and never took it seriously. That's why she's just going about her life. She's also not very confident with herself, which is why she's always trying to run other people's lives. That made her hang on to the first boy who talked to her because it's not very often when someone, boy or girl, sticks around to be friends with her.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi lanise! Welcome to my story! Thanks for reading and commenting! I'm glad you like it. =D

      Delete
  4. Loved the chapter! I also love the layout change :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you. =D Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  5. I don't think I'll ever not swoon over Max and Soleil whenever they're together and being an amazing couple. It's so obvious they love one another and *thinks of Helena* they DON'T have to be married to prove that love for one another.
    *dies*

    Who the hell keeps calling Max? I'll beat the shit outta them.

    Helena and Dustin are WHAT? ENGAGED? fjdhfadgrrghgjdskar glra
    *cough* can't wait to see how long THAT lasts *cough* XD
    Good luck, Dustin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Max and Soleil, they're just happy and they really know what it means to be a couple. Sadly, not many people do. LOL.
      Let's hire you as Max's security detail. You'll do fabulous. =D
      I love your reaction to Dustin and Helena's engagement. LOL!
      Thanks for reading and commenting, you lovely person. =D

      Delete
  6. Awesome chapter! As always! I love Max and Soleil together, they are so happy and are obviously made for eachother. No small piece of paper will change that! I'm concerned about the caller. At first I thought maybe Helena, but no I don't think so...something more sinister then that. I want to know damnit! LOL. And yeah Good luck Dustin. You poor sap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! =) Dustin thanks you for the good wishes, LOL, he knows she's difficult. Yeah, Max and Soleil are like a power couple, they're just perfect together, marriage license or not. I'm keeping quiet about who the caller is to keep the mystery going.

      Delete
  7. I wander who the secret caller is?? They only usually mean trouble :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The secret caller is someone from Max's past. Yeah they were pretty much trouble. Thanks for commenting. =)

      Delete
  8. Oh shoot! I was so busy drooling over Max I completely forgot about the curse. lmao.

    It would really suck for something to happen to St. Dustin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL. Haha, it's okay, St. Dustin will be just fine. Mmmm Max. LOL. He is a beautiful distraction, isn't he? =)

      Delete
  9. Max certainly seemed frightened and uneasy by the repeat blocked caller. I hope that it was maybe just a wrong number, but I doubt it. A security system will be good to have for some peace of mind I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That caller creeped him out a lot as well as annoyed him. =D He'll definitely feel better with a security system installed.

      Delete
  10. Oh a sex scene lol. Love it. Good for Helena getting married. I hope it works out for her. At first when you talked about the creepy calls I thought of Helena lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I enjoy writing sex scenes, I think they're fun. =) LOL, I thought about making the creepy call be Helena, but then I decided against it because Max would have Helena's phone number already since she's his sister. XD

      Delete
  11. Oh, brother...as usual, off to see more poses. LOL! :D

    Oh, the scene was awesome! You are amazing at those! :D I wonder who the mysterious caller is. o_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!

      Aww thank you so much! :) You'll find out soon who it is... >:D

      Delete
  12. Wow. Excuse me while I fan myself!

    I wonder who the mystery phone caller is? Whoever it is, I'm sure these two are strong enough to cope with it.

    Yay! Great news for Helena and Dustin. He is such a great guy and the patient guy she needs to ground her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yay! *hands you a paper fan*

      Ooooh, the mystery caller will be revealed in the next chapter. Yup these guys support each other with everything, they'll be fine.

      *throws confetti for the happy couple* LOL.

      Delete
  13. Dustin and Helena engaged? O.O
    Soleil as the maid of honor? O.O
    That just shows that Helena has no friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Your reaction is awesome. XD Yes, she has no friends... LOL, but Soleil felt like as long as Helena was doing something positive for herself, that there was no harm in her helping out and supporting her.

      Delete
  14. O-m-g Dustin and Helena getting married.....I wonder if she forced the idea on him lol but I'm happy either way. I can't believe. Soleil us her maid of honor...Helena is pretty oblivious to the fact that Soleil doesn't really like her lol It's nice that Max is going to let Soleil pursue her dreams and live a little. Max and Soleil have a really spicy relationship lol I know married couples that aren't happy with eachother and don't even sleep in the same bed or their husbands won't even touch them....I know someone who makes their husband drive in a different car.....its crazy lol I don't understand how people can get married and not want intimacy from their partner...strange lol but I'm glad Soleil and Max didn't get married...it just shows that people can be in love without a ring being on their fingers...Hopefully everything works out with Soleil and Dustin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. LOL, for now Helena and Dustin are getting along, there really is someone for everyone. O_O Haha, even someone as crazy as Helena.

      Soleil's gotten to the point where Helena's her friend, not her best friend, but she's nice enough to help Helena because she knows Helena has no one else to be her maid of honor. LOL.

      Max is supportive of Soleil, which is another big reason their relationship works so well. They both try to do things to help the other person of their own will. Max noticed Soleil was sad because she hadn't gotten a chance to pursue her dreams, and he wanted her to be able to, so he suggested something so that she would be able to, and in turn, Soleil appreciated it.

      Yes, exactly! Love is love, it doesn't matter if you're married because as you said, with those great examples you gave, people aren't always in love when they're married, just the same as people aren't always unhappy when they're not married. Heehee, you'll have to read on to see what happens with Helena and Dustin.

      Delete
  16. Max could see the positive side of the anonymous calls -- he can try to use the skills of his detective character in the TV show to try to find out who they come from, and on the other hand, use this emotional discomfort to deepen his acting. But I know, it is creepy and annoying. I'm just trying to see other aspects of the situation.

    A little suspense is always good and increases the interest of the readers. I often forget that when I write.

    Is there such an app in real life that blocks unwanted numbers? Can you recommend any? It would be very useful to me.

    Five years already, wow! I'm surprised that Soleil could stick to being a mother and housewife for so long, and be so happy with Max's offer. I thought she was more independent.

    Helena engaged. She probably forced Dustin into it, but Dustin wouldn't get into so much trouble unwillingly, I guess. Let's read further!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very right, Max could see the benefits of those calls, and use them in his acting. He probably will eventually, but for now, he's scared because he just received the call. LOL. Yeah, I enjoy suspense too, it's fun to write about.

      Actually, yeah there are apps like that for blocking numbers. The one I use is called "Easy Filter" and I got it off of the Google Play store.

      Yup, five years, Soleil meant it all those years back when she said she had feelings for Max. I don't know that I'd call her a housewife, she just had to stay home for a while to look after Patrick during his formative years, sort of that sacrifice you make for your kids. Now that Max's schedule is opening up, and he has more free time, she is free to pursue her modeling career. You're right, she definitely is independent, and we'll see more of that now that they're changing up their schedules.

      LOL, I could see Helena forcing Dustin into stuff, she's just that demanding. XD I don't go much into detail of how they got engaged, since they're not the focus of the legacy, so it's quite open ended of how they got engaged. XD One thing for sure as you read on is the very large differences between the two couples.

      Thanks for reading and commenting! :)

      Delete
  17. Aww, Soleil will be able to start working as well, doing something she enjoys. How exciting. And how thoughtful of Max to think of her wants and dreams and hopes. Wow. Helena and Dustin are engaged?! I want to be happy, but for some reason I feel like there's a catch or something not-so-happy just below the surface. And she wants Soleil to be her maid of honor?! Interesting. Interesting indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Max knew how much Soleil wanted to work, and now that she finally can, he was going to try to figure out a way for both of them to be able to do what they wanted, while still spending time with Patrick. :D LOL, yes, Helena and Dustin are engaged. o.O They are definitely not your typical 'i'm so in love with you' sort of couple, but sometimes those kinds of couples get married too. I'm excited for you to find out more about that later. LOL. Yeah, Helena has... no friends, and Soleil was the only person she has known for a long time that she thought she had a remote chance of getting to say yes. Haha, it speaks to Soleil's character too, even though Helena does drive her up the wall, underneath it all, Soleil knows she won't just leave Helena high and dry.

      Delete
  18. I'm glad Max and Soleil have such a great relationship. Things are working for them in their way and that's great.

    Helena....I swear if she tries to rub it in Soleil's face that Dustin loves her more because he's willing to marry her I'm going to hope she gets hit by a bus. Actually I think Soleil should turn her down. They aren't friends so yeah...turn her down!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, Max and Soleil just understand each other, and they're both willing to give as much to each other as they take from their relationship, so it works perfectly.

      LOL. Helena rubbing it in Soleil's face, I never thought of her doing that, but it does make sense because of the marriage thing Helena keeps trying to shove down Soleil's throat. XD Well, Soleil could have turned her down, but I wrote in that she didn't because it speaks to Soleil's character in a subtle way. Helena's quite a bitch to her constantly, but Soleil doesn't hold grudges and she knows Helena has a lot of issues, so she thought she would help her out. If Helena can find some happiness, Soleil is happy to contribute to it. True, they're not friends, but Helena's technically family since she's Max's sister, and yeah, I don't believe that family is everything, neither does Soleil, but she thought she'd be nice.

      Delete
  19. Those phone calls are worrying me so I'm glad that Max suggested they get the security system. They seem happy together and this seems to be about the time that trouble would come along.

    Helena is getting married I do wish Dustin good luck as he is going to need it. Soleil is probably the only one she can ask to be maid of honor as she is the only one Helena considers to be her friend. I don't think Soleil wants to do that or should do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are happy together, and Max wants to make sure they stay that way. He's going to be a big star someday, a security system seems like something he would need to do anyway.

      Dustin appreciates the luck you gave him. Soleil is the only one that Helena considers a friend, she doesn't have any other girls she can call. That's the thing with Soleil, she did tell Helena off, but she knows Helena is Max's sister, so she will help out where she can. Soleil also is proud of Helena for doing something for herself, finally, so she is okay with helping Helena if Helena is actually going to help herself. It's all she ever wanted Helena to do, to be happy.

      Delete

Tell me and Armand what you thought!

No. of Echoes

About

Rated: R. Echoes of Eternity is a chronological story best read from Chapter One. It will deal with topics of all kinds, including some that are uncomfortable.

Followers

Awards

Awards
Thank you, Stormy, Julie, Andante Zen, sandybeachgirl, lovesstorms, TheJanesLegacy, and Lckygrl1975!
Copyright © Echoes of Eternity | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com