Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy Birthday, Echoes of Eternity!

Today, May 28th, marks the one year anniversary of Echoes of Eternity! I can't believe it has already been a year since I started this story. I've had so much fun with it. I'm also happy to say that on May 21st, Echoes hit 10,000 views. When I started writing this, I never knew that in a year's time, it would gain so much popularity. I'd like to thank you, the readers for your continued support and brightening my day with your comments. I hope you all continue to enjoy the many generations to come.
~ Late Knight Simmer ~


Throughout their honeymoon, when they weren't doing *ahem* honeymoon type activities, Katya took some photos and made a scrapbook remembering her and Patrick's trip to France.



16 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures :D Happy birthday, Echoes! *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *celebrates*
      Thanks so much for reading, commenting, and sharing poses! <3

      Delete
  2. Cute pics :D Happy Birthday!!! look forward to the next one and everything I read here on the way :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, for your support and your comments. :)

      Delete
  3. Adorable!!! <3 I wish Echoes a Happy Birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and leaving me comments! :)

      Delete
  4. The pictures were lovely; I'm glad they had a nice honeymoon. :) Congratulations on Echos' first birthday and 10,000 views!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Aww, thanks. for reading and commenting. :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. LOL thank you. :) Thanks for always reading and commenting.

      Delete
  6. What a great idea to have a scrapbook of photos! It looks like they had a great time on their honeymoon.

    Hard to believe that it's been a year already. Wow! Time really does fly!

    Happy Birthday, Echoes! And congratulations on the 10,000 views!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! They did have fun on their honeymoon.
      IKR? One year. I don't even feel like I have been playing Sims for that long. LOL.
      Thanks so much for the congrats, and for reading and commenting! :)

      Delete
  7. Yay!!! Congrats and so well deserved, this is an amazing legacy with fantastic believable characters. I just can't say enough good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, T_T thanks so much, amandralynn. XD
      You are too kind.

      Delete
  8. Happy belated birthday! Love the scrapbook shots, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me and Armand what you thought!

No. of Echoes

About

Rated: R. Echoes of Eternity is a chronological story best read from Chapter One. It will deal with topics of all kinds, including some that are uncomfortable.

Followers

Awards

Awards
Thank you, Stormy, Julie, Andante Zen, sandybeachgirl, lovesstorms, TheJanesLegacy, and Lckygrl1975!
Copyright © Echoes of Eternity | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com