Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Patrick Thirteen: Best Day

Music Track - Play when it shows up if you'd like to listen
~ Late Knight Simmer ~


"Oh my god, Katya, you look beautiful."

I was in the bridal suite applying makeup when I heard a familiar, deep, throaty voice near me that filled my heart with love, a voice I hadn't heard in years. These past few months, I had been trying to find him, with the help of a private investigator, mainly because all the other contact information I had for him was obsolete. He had moved out of the house where he raised us, and along with the move, he had gotten a different phone number as well. It turns out he had moved to France. I didn't know why he hadn't called me at least, since out of all my sisters, I was the one who got along with him the most. I turned around to look at him, the first man who had ever been important in my life, my father, Jack Monroe.


He was wearing a black suit and shoes, a shiny blue shirt underneath, and a loose fitting necktie. His hair was still as blonde as I remember, some soft wisps of it falling across his forehead, while others graced the side of his face. He looked fit, and despite the fine lines on his face, he hadn't changed very much since I last saw him. I hurried towards him and threw my arms around his neck, feeling the roughness of the short stubble he had rub against my cheek. I remembered how I used to giggle as a little girl when he'd hug me because his face would always tickle mine.

"Daddy, I've missed you so much."

"So have I, Princess."

The familiarity of him calling me by my childhood nickname almost made me cry. I laid my head on his shoulder and hugged him tightly, hoping this wasn't just a dream, that he was really here, on my wedding day. Despite me being extremely happy that he was here, there was a little nagging part of me that wanted to know why he had disappeared so suddenly. Did he want to run away from his family? I mean, I know we were all grown, and living our own lives, leaving him free to live his own life, but why go so far away, and not keep in touch?


"Why didn't you tell me you were moving to France, Daddy?"

My father released his hold on me, took my hand, and led me to one of the couches in the suite. We sat down on it and he looked at me with his blue eyes, smiling at me. He looked sad underneath his smile, and I worried for him.


"After you moved out, I didn't know if you would want to hear from me. I hoped that you leaving and starting your own life would bring you happiness, so I let you be. I tried staying in that house where your mother and I divorced, that house where I tried raising the three of you to the best of my abilities, where Ephemera and I would get in nasty fights, where I slept alone in the bed your mom and I used to share. I know that sounds terrible, and I'm not saying you girls were bad memories, I'm saying I couldn't walk anywhere or look at anything in that house without thinking and worrying about your mother. Even though we split, I still love her, and I know I always will, but I couldn't live with her and let her be around you girls with the way she was behaving. She was destructive, and I did not want that example for you and your sisters. I had to choose between the woman I loved, and what was best for my children, and I picked my children. It was the hardest decision I've ever had to make. I stayed in the house for a year, trying to convince myself that time would heal everything, and it might have been true, had Sandra not shown up in the state she did."


My father looked away from me, and rubbed the bridge of his nose like he was trying not to cry. Sandra was my oldest sister, and she also took it hard when Mom and Dad divorced. She turned to drugs to cope, and she took all kinds, prescription, designer, the typical crack, meth, pretty much anything she could get her hands on. I don't know where she got the money to buy as much as she did, but it's possible she just stole things to pawn off, or simply just stole the drugs herself.

"Daddy, what happened to Sandra?"

"She showed up at the house one night, looking like hell, her eyes were bloodshot and she was stumbling everywhere, barely coherent. I went with her to the hospital and... no, Katya, I shouldn't be telling you this today, this is your happy day, I can tell you later, after you do the wedding stuff, I don't want to spoil anything, I've already screwed up so much as a father. I just can't mess it up again."


My heart broke for him as I heard the sadness in his voice. He held so much weight on his shoulders, and yet he was still thinking about me. I couldn't believe he thought he was a screwed up father, in my eyes, he had always been so strong and perfect, I knew he did the best he could, he just hadn't been dealt a good hand in life.

"No, Daddy, you've messed nothing up. Everything we did was our own choice. Growing up, I admired you so much. Raising children is difficult, I mean, I had some problems connecting with my own son, and I can't even imagine trying to raise three children all alone. The fact that you flew all the way back here to see me today means the world to me. A screwed up father wouldn't have lifted a finger to do that for his daughter. Daddy, it's okay."

"Katya, how did you turn out so well? You're probably the most well-adjusted out of all your sisters."


"Like I said, it was my choice. I chose to figure it out. I still see that therapist that you sent me to after prom night, and he's made me realize I compartmentalize my life too much. I thought that I needed to do everything in order. But nothing about Patrick has happened in order. He had a work related injury, and he was in a coma for three months. While he was in a coma, I found out I was pregnant. We hadn't gotten engaged, we hadn't even said I love you to each other yet. I withdrew after that, Patrick's parents helped me so much during my pregnancy, but I was in my own head a lot. When Armand was born, I was still not there mentally, and I became fixated on trivial things, and it caused me to be distant from both him and Patrick. I had been postponing the wedding because of extra baby weight, and letting it hinder me. I also wanted you to be here and I didn't know where you were, so I kept pushing the date back. It was only when I decided to actively try to find you that I realized I needed to take charge of the things I wanted to change in my life instead of just sitting back and watching my own life pass me by."


I scooted closer to my father on the couch and grabbed his hand, squeezing it tightly. He was silent for a moment, but then he looked at me again.

"You are so brave, Katya. You've been through so much. I love you and I am very proud of you. Now you have a man who loves you and a baby boy. You deserve happiness, Princess. I should let you get ready, though, wouldn't want to be late for your own wedding, huh?"

"Yeah. Aren't you going to tell me what happened to Sandra?"

"Another time, Princess. This is your day. We've got plenty more time after this. Now that I have found you again, I'm not letting go."

My father gave me another hug and went to leave the room. It was still early, around 9am, and the wedding was at three in the afternoon, so I had plenty of time. I was curious about what had happened to Sandra, but I tried not to let it consume my thoughts too much.


Dad left, and then I heard a pair of heels walk in. I looked over and saw that it was Ephemera. Ever since Patrick's accident, she and I had been getting along much better. I halfway expected her to stop being nice to me once he woke up, but to my pleasant surprise, she still continued to act like a decent human being.

"Hey, sis, good morning."

"Morning, Ephemera, thanks for coming so early."

"It's no problem. Um, Katya, I have something to tell you that I've wanted to tell you for a little while now."


My face fell, and I feared the worst when Ephemera said she needed to tell me something. My first thought was that she had been with Patrick while they were at work, and that's why she had been so nice to me, because she didn't want to make me suspicious. I had been distant from him for the better part of a year while I was stuck in my own head and ignoring my own life.

"Katya? Did you hear what I said? Why do you look so freaked out?"

"No. I mean, yes, I heard you needed to tell me something."

"Lighten up, sis, it's nothing bad."

Ephemera came over to the chair in front of the mirror where I was and stood there with a strange look in her eyes. I could have sworn I saw remorse? Ephemera hoisted herself up on the vanity, with one hand on her hip, ever the drama queen. She was always showing off her figure and sometimes I felt uncomfortable around her, like I wasn't as pretty as she was.


"Katya, I've been doing some thinking, ever since I came to your house and asked to move in with you. You accepted me when you could have easily thrown me out on the street because of my attitude. Now, you've moved in with Patrick and you let me stay at your house. So... I guess what I'm trying to say is..."

Ephemera took a deep breath and appeared a little flustered. I'd never seen her at a loss for words before in my life, she oozed confidence, all the time. Finally, she spoke again.

"Katya, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for the shitty way I treated you, both when we were growing up, and when I got back into town. You're always so kind, and you didn't deserve any of what I did to you. I don't know what my problem is, and why I'm such a bitch all the time. I think honestly, you were always the good girl, and somehow it pissed me off. I realize how stupid that is now. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Oh, Ephemera, of course I do. No matter how nasty you were, you were always my sister."


Ephemera breathed a sigh of relief and laughed, a gentle, 'weight has been lifted off my shoulders' kind of laugh.

"Oh my god, Katya, thanks so much! I should have known you would forgive me, that's just the kind of person you are. You're unbelievable, little sis. All right well, I'll get out of here and stop distracting you."

"Are you kidding, Ephemera? Stay. Keep me company. I didn't make you my maid of honor just because we're related, I did it because I love you, no matter what you've done."

Ephemera helped me with the bobby pins in my hair, after I had curled it. I went into the bathroom to change into my dress, and when I came out, Ephemera had a look of shock on her face.


"Good, I hope?"

"Wow. Katya. You are gorgeous! You look amazing! Oh, why the tears?"

"You've never said anything like that to me before, it's... it's like, I don't know, it's touching, all I wanted was for my big sister to like me, and now she does."



"Lift me up, Daddy! Lift me up!"

"Okay, are you ready? One, two, three!"

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Armand had discovered the feeling of flying lately, so he was constantly asking me to pick him up while he grabbed onto my arm. I'd swing him back and forth a little bit, and he would giggle and laugh. It was his favorite thing in the world right now. I thought it was pretty amusing myself because Armand was like my own little weight lifting apparatus.


"Patrick! Hey! Katya's on her way down, so I think you'd best get into the sanctuary now."

After Ephemera gave me the cue that the wedding was going to be starting, I scooped up Armand and opened the large double doors, where my parents were sitting. I handed Armand off to Dad and took my place at the front next to the altar. Shortly after that, Ephemera and Emmanuel joined me up at the front.


The wedding march started playing, and I felt myself getting nervous. The double doors opened, and when I saw her, my breath caught in my throat. She was still very far down the aisle, but she was glowing. She looked like an angel in her beautiful ball gown style wedding dress. As Katya got closer and closer to me, I felt the world around me slowly fading until all I could see was the outline of her face, her shiny red lips, and her sapphire blue eyes. She looked amazing, and I thought she had never looked as gorgeous as she did today. Katya hugged her father when she arrived at the altar, and he sat down.


The minister took his place and told us to repeat after him, one at a time.

"I, Katya Eliza Monroe, take you, Patrick, to be my lawfully wedded husband, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part."


"I, Patrick Damien Hunt, take you, Katya, to be my lawfully wedded wife, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part."


"By the power vested in me by the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."


"Ladies and gentleman, for the first time ever, I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Patrick and Katya Hunt!"

Cheers from everyone erupted through the sanctuary, and I had never felt anything like this before. I looked over at Armand and he had his mouth open and his hand up as if he was trying to mimic the adults who were surrounding him.


Katya had planned for the reception to be at the bar where I performed. I thought it was sweet of her to think of me. Our reception was going to be just dessert, drinks, and dancing. When we arrived, everything was beautifully set up, and my boss had even let Katya decorate some of the chairs in turquoise. We cut the wedding cake and served pieces to each other, followed by our first dance as a married couple.


Katya had chosen the song "A Moment Like This" by Kelly Clarkson because she said she had waited for a long time to find a guy she could trust, who was worth waiting for, and she had finally found it in me.



What if I told you it was all meant to be
Would you believe me, would you agree
It's almost that feeling that we've met before
So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy
When I tell you love has come here and now

A moment like this 
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Some people search forever for that one special kiss
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this


Everything changes, but beauty remains
Something so tender, I can't explain
Well I may be dreaming, but till I awake
Can we make this dream last forever
And I'll cherish all the love we share

Could this be the greatest love of all
I want to know that you will catch me when I fall
So let me tell you this
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this


After our dance, Jack came up to me with a smile on his face. Katya was dancing with Ephemera and my mother, having the time of her life.

"Patrick, I wanted to thank you for showing Katya what happiness is. I've never seen her like this before. I'd also like to give you this, my wedding gift to you."


I opened the envelope and found two plane tickets to Paris, along with $1,000. My eyes got big and I was rendered speechless, being able to do nothing but stare stupidly at Jack.


"Th- thank you, so much. This is more than I could have ever asked for."

"Don't mention it, Patrick. You're part of my family now, and I'll love you like a son."


I will be posting Patrick and Katya's wedding photos tomorrow. Keep an eye out for them.
~ Late Knight Simmer ~

32 comments:

  1. i'm so happy katya found her father. every little girl needs her father and i think the pieces are falling in place for her now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? I love my daddy. LOL. Katya is getting much better, and hopefully she'll be a little happier. :)

      Delete
  2. It's great that Katya found her father and the two sisters made up. It sucks about what happened with Sandra though. I hope she spends a bit more time with Armand. Soleil and Max still look so young :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Jack came back, yay! Ephemera was feeling bad ever since she moved in with Katya, and Katya's unconditional love for her made her realize she didn't need to be so angry at her anymore. Yeah, poor Sandra... she's had problems that were way more severe than the feud between Ephemera and Katya. I hope that she spends more time with Armand too, LOL. He's so cute. Ugh. Max and Soleil are like in their early 40s now, and they both have fine lines on their faces, haha, but they're aging gracefully. :)

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful wedding and that song matched perfectly! So happy that Katya finally got things figured out and she found her father. What girl doesn't want their father to walk them down the aisle? I wonder what happened to her sister Sandra and why it affected her father so much? Katya's father seems so sad. Ephemera's apology was long overdue but so heartfelt. Maybe she's not so bad after all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Yes, I have been putting songs in my stories for a while now, the first one I did it in was The Compound, which is my first completed story. I like to make sure the lyrics fit perfectly for what I want to say in the chapter, I'm happy you felt that it did. :)

      Yay, haha Katya became proactive instead of reactive, and it did wonders for her. It was awesome that Jack was alive and well so that he could come back. Sandra had some deeper issues that Jack didn't want to burden Katya with on what should be the happiest day of her life. He is sad, he fell in love and married a wretched woman, and she broke him.

      Ephemera realized all the anger she'd had towards Katya was unwarranted because of the unconditional love that Katya was showing to her over the past couple of years. Ephemera rubs people the wrong way at first, but in her core, she's not a bad person, she's just not always the most gentle.

      Delete
  4. Aww beautiful wedding!! Armond is so cute I just want to eat him!! I'm really glad that Katya found her Dad it and all worked out well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! :) I enjoyed the wedding. LOL, Armand is adorable. XD I love your reaction to him. Happy day for them all! :)

      Delete
  5. Awwww, it makes me happy that Ephemera finally stopped being a bitch and actually apologized to Katya for all that she's done to her. It seemed genuine enough, and I'm glad Katya accepted her apology without any hesitation. Such a good sister :D
    Mmmmm Jack's hot. Definitely a DILF. LOLL XD I'm glad that Katya had realized, too, that she was being very distant with Armand, and I hope their relationship gets better.. It seems like she wants to try harder now, and I love her for that.
    Wooo! *throws rice and flowers* The wedding was so great! I always enjoy seeing Max and Soleil, too. I loved the dancing photos, they look like they were having so much fun hahaha
    Wow, what a great gift from Katya's dad! O_O Next stop, Paree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? Took Ephemera long enough, sheesh. LOL. Ephemera's been feeling bad for a while about how they've been feuding for so long, but when Katya showed unconditional love to her, letting her live in her house after she moved in with Patrick, it melted that wall Ephemera had over her heart. She realized she didn't need to be angry at Katya for being so nice, and embrace it instead. Katya's just been waiting so long for Ephemera to be her sister, that she forgave her instantly. :)

      LOL, thank you. He is a DILF for sure. :) Yeah, Katya got over her petty insecurities and figured out what's important. Hopefully her distance from earlier didn't have too detrimental an effect on Armand, children remember more than they let on, and I've heard that they can smell resentment from a mile away. Katya does feel bad for her behavior earlier, and she's working hard to change it. :)

      LOL! Thank you. :) Ugh, Max and Soleil, haha, I love having an excuse to put them in the chapters. OMG, those dancing photos I love them, I just recently found those poses, and I fell in love with them instantly. :)

      IKR? Perfect gift from a perfect DILF. XD Oh yes, Paree, wine, cheese, and romance. *faints* LOL.

      Delete
  6. Ok, I'm welling up espically after the last line, 'Love you like a son'. ok got to go now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :) Awww, haha, Jack is a super sweet man. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. So happy for Patrick and Katya! The song does fit perfectly with them too!

    I'm so glad that she found her dad and that they've gotten to talk through things, well most things. I'm really curious now about what happened to her other sister. I'm sure we'll find out soon. :) Holy Moly! He is one good looking guy! And tickets to Paris?! Wow!

    I just love wedding chapters! So happy and beautiful! Off to look at the wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Thank you for the suggestion of that song, sandy. :) When I looked at the lyrics in detail, I knew it'd be perfect for Patrick and Katya.

      LOL yes, Katya's family life when she was growing up was particularly unpleasant, so Jack wanted to spare Katya on her wedding day, about what happened to Sandra. Yes, you will find out soon. :) LOL, thanks. I experimented with a different face shape that I don't normally do when I made Jack, and I really like how he turned out. Yes, Paris, he is well off, so he wanted to make up for his absence and show Patrick he was welcome in a large way.

      Glad you enjoyed it! :)

      Delete
  8. Well. Damn. Now I'm going to have to ACTUALLY forgive Ephemera. :P

    I'm really glad her father came. It's really cool to see him and sort of get an inside look at what the girls where arguing about. I really like him and I'm glad all my conspiracy theories turned out to be wrong. lol

    OH MY GOD ARMAND IS SO ADORABLE!!!!! I can't wait for him to grow up!!!!

    I hope that Katya's trouble connecting with her son really are in the past. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Ephemera's not the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad person you thought her to be anymore, is she? XD

      Yeah, her father is just a sad person, he didn't have a great family life, and he struggled with raising Katya and her sisters, with little to no help from their mom. LOL, I'm glad I could surprise you. :)

      Ugh, your words could not be truer. LOL, I am so excited for Armand to grow up. I already have his YA hair picked out, but I have not looked to see what he looks like as a YA, I refuse to spoil my surprise LOL. I also have some Generation 4 ideas slowly in the works, haha.

      Me too... it would be so awful if Katya continued to have problems with Armand. o.O

      Delete
  9. Congratulations to Patrick and Katya; their wedding was adorable. I'm glad Katya took charge of her life and set a date. Hopefully her troubles are in the past and she'll be able to enjoy a happy life with her husband and son. :)

    I'm happy that her father was there and explained what had happened and why he did what he did (and also walked her down the aisle). Now I'm just left to wonder what happened to Sandra... (OD?) I can't believe Ephermera apologized; I not only kinda forgive her for being so bitchy to her sister, I kinda wanna like her now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy you liked it. Here's hoping Katya will continue to enjoy her happiness. XD

      Yes, her father loves all of his children, even though it was very difficult for him to raise them considering all the bad stuff that happened in their family. He loved that Katya reached out to him, and he was proud to walk her down the aisle. LOL, what happened to Sandra will be revealed in the next chapter. XD Katya's "kill them with kindness" attitude completely worked on Ephemera, and she realized her anger was misplaced. :)

      Delete
  10. I'm grinning like a damn fool for many reasons. Katya and her father reunited. The wedding which was gorgeous btw. This chapter was a happy one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yay! :D
      Every generation needs some happy times! :) Thank you, I had lots of fun with the wedding, and making Katya's father. :D

      Delete
  11. So much happiness in this chapter! Loved it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Got to put some happy in my generations somewhere. :D

      Delete
  12. Wow divorces are tough, but Jack isn't responsible for all of the things that went wrong, he seems like a good dad based on everything I've seen in this chapter. Honestly, I can't imagine what Sandra looks like, drugs can really make a person look quite disturbing..Why don't they try and get her into rehab? Either way the father-daughter moment that they shared was really just beautiful and the heart to heart conversation Ephemera and Katya experienced was lovely, they're finally getting to experience that wonderful sisterly love. I love my sister lol, she understands me so much even though she's like twice my age. Armand is growing up and he's too adorable, that whole weight-lifting thing made me smile. Katya looked so gorgeous, I feel like I can ACTUALLY see her ...I'm reading this on my computer and it makes such a huge difference..I love looking at pictures and mobile view isn't the best for that. I can't believe they're going to Paris, Katya's dad is so laid back and nice. I wonder if her dad has another woman back in France....Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack and his wife divorced because she became an alcoholic and refused to get help for it, setting a terrible example for her three young daughters. Jack didn't want the girls to grow up with that kind of influence around them, and when his wife just would not let him help her with rehab or anything, he felt he had to divorce her.

      When Sandra became a teenager, and started using drugs, she ran away from the house a lot, so Jack couldn't put her in rehab. He looked for her, and she would come back occasionally, only to be scolded by Jack, as well as him trying to get help for her, but then she would run away again. It's incredibly difficult to put someone in rehab when they don't think they need it, or don't want to go.

      Katya's reuniting with her family and realizing she has their support despite them having such distance between all of them for so long. Ephemera realized too that Katya did support her even though she was so mean to her before, and she wanted a part of that kindness. This is the closest Katya and her family have been in a long while.

      LOL, Armand is soo cute, and those poses are just perfectly adorable too. XD

      Aww yay, haha, I always read people's stories on my computer, it's just so much better than the tiny phone screens. XD Plus, no auto-correct problems, huh? LOL

      Yeah, Katya's dad is a really great guy he just had some shitty things happen to him. No, he isn't dating anyone in France.

      Delete
  13. Ah yay. I'm so happy they're married and that life seems to be going so well for them both now. I'm glad that Katya finally realized the way she was acting and pushing away the ones she loves and who love her. Such a beautiful wedding! How great that Jack showed up! I'm happy that he was there for Katya on that special day. XD On to the honeymoon!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Katya not only gained a husband on her wedding day, she got her father and her sister back. Katya's loner tendencies kick her in the ass a lot, she'll get focused on a project, like finding her dad, or wedding planning, and she'll forget about other things in her life that needed attention, like Patrick and Armand. It seems silly, but like she explained, she compartmentalized things too much. Jack never just left because he was mean or anything, so he had no problems coming back when Katya wanted him at her wedding. LOL oh yes... honeymoon.. <3
      Thanks for reading and leaving me comments! :)

      Delete
  14. "Oh my god, Jack, YOU look beautiful."

    All of your Sims are very pretty.
    But to me, your adult male Sims are beyond stunning -- like Alexander Hunt in the former generation, and now this... Jack Monroe! I'm in awe! Both look very masculine, while the other boys are a bit more androgynous. I hope we'll be seeing more of Mr. Monroe! This blond hunk has a deep, throaty voice, has he? OMG! Emmanuel should fall in love with him, and help Mr. Monroe forget his wife -- that is my current fantasy! ;)

    Lovely that the two sisters finally made peace.

    Katya and Jack look both beautiful in the picture where they are walking down the aisle.






    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, aww, thank you! Alexander Hunt was actually a Sim I downloaded, but despite that, yes, he's pretty masculine looking. I did create Jack myself, so I am very flattered to get this compliment from you. The other boys were Sims born in game, so their appearances are a little less in my control, somewhat? Like I can pick their hair, whether to give them facial hair, but I don't generally alter a born in game Sim's face structure unless they look really bad for some reason. Jack will make a few more appearances throughout the generation. LOL. Yes, deep and throaty, one of my favorite kinds of male voices. XD What an awesome fantasy. :D

      Yay, for Ephemera and Katya, they got over the bad blood between them. Perhaps their family is on its way to recovery, it was pretty messed up before because of anger and resentment.

      Thank you, I enjoy wedding chapters because I can dress everyone up spectacularly for a day. LOL.

      Delete
  15. Aww well this was a chapter full of sweetness. The wedding, her father coming back, the sister saying sorry. It was a perfect day all around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh huh. The generation needed some happy sweetness, and I thought the wedding would be a perfect opportunity to show that. Katya's family is partly reunited, and let's hope this helps her with some of her issues. :)

      Delete
  16. What a beautiful wedding and Katya looked beautiful in her gown. It was nice for her to be reunited with her father so that he could walk her down the aisle. The song you choose was perfect and added to the sentiment.

    I do wonder what happened to Sandra but Jack was right not to tell her at that time. Obviously whatever happened would have hurt her and there is probably nothing they could do to change it at this time. It was better to let her enjoy her day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I liked how the wedding turned out, hehe. I enjoyed bringing her father back, I know some people were curious why he just left if he was so close to his daughters, but time will reveal all. Thanks, I'm glad you liked the song too.

      Yeah, Jack didn't want to taint Katya's wedding day, he's smart like that, LOL, but he will tell her later, and you will find out soon what happened to Sandra.

      Delete

Tell me and Armand what you thought!

No. of Echoes

About

Rated: R. Echoes of Eternity is a chronological story best read from Chapter One. It will deal with topics of all kinds, including some that are uncomfortable.

Followers

Awards

Awards
Thank you, Stormy, Julie, Andante Zen, sandybeachgirl, lovesstorms, TheJanesLegacy, and Lckygrl1975!
Copyright © Echoes of Eternity | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com