Saturday, May 24, 2014

Patrick Fifteen: Bonjour, Paris!

Mild Nudity, FYI



When we landed in France, it was around 3am, so Katya and I said goodbye to Jack, checking into our hotel. I had booked us the honeymoon suite, complete with rose petals, and a complementary bottle of champagne dunked in a bucket of ice. Katya was excited to see the suite, as was I. I had seen pictures of it online when I was setting it up, but they were just of the layout of the room, minus the fun decorations they would add later. We headed upstairs and when I opened the door, Katya squealed with delight. I put our luggage on the ottoman that was next to the dresser that had a letter on the surface of it.


"Eee! Patrick! It's so big and beautiful!"

I opened the letter and it read, "Bonjour Monsieur et Madame Hunt, Enjoy your stay in Paris, with this complementary bottle of champagne. Sincerely, Hotel de la Tour Eiffel." I opened the balcony doors, stepping out onto it, my eyes widening when I saw the Eiffel Tower just across the pond. I didn't think that I should be surprised, considering I purposely booked a hotel that was close to the famous landmark, but it was still a very inspiring sight to be so close to it, to see it with my own eyes.


Katya came over to me after admiring the living area in our suite and put her arms around my neck, giving me a hard kiss on the lips, occasionally running her fingers through my hair.

"Patrick, thanks so much for this! You booked the perfect hotel! I can't believe the Eiffel Tower is so close!"

"Mmmm... you're welcome. I love you."

"I love you, too. I'm so sorry I was such a jerk at the airport. Can you forgive me?"

"I already have. Would you like to go try out the bed?"

"Dirty mind, Mr. Hunt? Of course I would, but first I have a surprise for you."


"Oh you do, do you?"

I smacked Katya lightly on her cute little butt and she grinned at me, going back into the room. She took her backpack into the bathroom with her, while I poured some of the champagne, bringing the glasses over to the night stands that were next to the bed. I took my shirt off and laid on the bed, facing the bathroom door.


When she opened the door, my jaw hit the floor. She looked amazing. I had never seen her legs look as long as they did right now. She was wearing a really hot piece of lingerie with sheer fabric that hung down the sides of her hips and legs, with some sexy sandals that were really high. The criss cross pattern of the clothing around her breasts was flattering, and it didn't leave much to the imagination. Katya didn't have a lot of curve to her figure, but this outfit was accentuating the little curve she did have. Her hair was slightly curled and hung around her face in beautiful waves. Katya looked at me shyly, raising her hand up to her face in a sexy pose.


"Do you like it? I wouldn't have picked it out myself, but Ephemera insisted this would be perfect."

"Are you kidding, baby? You look hot. I love it."

I went over to her and leaned close to her, bracing myself against the wall and teasing her with my proximity. Katya looked at me with lust in her beautiful blue eyes and I could tell she wanted me to kiss her. She crossed her arms under her breasts and smiled at me. The sexual tension between us filled the room and threatened to explode out the windows and doors of our hotel room. I wanted Katya, but at the same time, I was curious to see if she would make the first move on me. It was difficult because I just wanted to rip off her lingerie and ravage her, but I felt like this was probably a much hotter way of going about it.


My plan worked when Katya suddenly spun me around, pinning me against the wall. She raised my arms above my head, grabbed my wrists, and placed her left leg in between my legs, rubbing my groin with her knee. I gasped from the shock of her being so forceful and kissed her luscious, full lips, biting her lower lip gently. Katya moved her hands down my arms seductively, then touched my chest and sides before resting her hands on the waistband of my jeans. She quickly undid them and slid them down to the floor, pushing me onto the bed.


I was feeling pretty good, putting my hands on the bed behind me, as Katya parted my legs, crawled in between them and stuck her thumb in my mouth. I sucked on it a little bit, and she smiled, taking it out and then kissing me roughly. I clamped my legs around her and pushed her down on the bed, unzipping her lingerie and tossing it on the floor. Katya stripped my underwear off, wrapping her legs around me as I entered her and we enjoyed a few hours of blissful love making before falling asleep.


Later that morning, I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I rubbed my eyes, trying to wake myself up a little bit before answering so I wouldn't sound like I was incoherent.

"Bonjour, Monsieur Hunt."

"Bonjour."

"Je vous appelle pour vous réveiller."

"Oui, merci beaucoup."

"Au revoir."

I hung up the phone and sat up, not knowing that Katya was awake yet, so I went to tap her on the shoulder, and she ended up climbing on top of my lap, straddling me.


"Patrick, you speak French? That's so sexy!"

"Yeah, my mom knows French, and she taught me. What do you want to do today?"

"I thought we could go to the bookstore? I mean I know it's silly, but I really like books."

Katya batted her eyelashes at me, and I laughed. Words could not express how happy I was that she was in such a great mood.

"Okay, the bookstore it is. I also want to go to The Louvre, I promised Armand I'd get him a picture, and I think the gift shop there would have one. We should also get wine. We are in the land of wine and cheese, after all."


After roughly planning what we were going to do that day, we got dressed and headed out. The weather was nice, a bit on the cool side, but comfortable nevertheless. I had my arm around Katya, thoroughly enjoying our time together. When we got to the bookstore, Katya's face lit up, and I went in with her, browsing the cookbook section while she looked at the fiction novels. I went over to her after picking up some cookbooks and she turned towards me, telling me she was going to buy a tourist picture book.


Afterwards, we dropped our new books off at our hotel room, and headed to The Louvre to wander. While we were in the Greek and Roman mythology exhibit, Katya's phone rang.

"Hi Daddy! Well, let me ask Patrick first, but I think that should be fine."

Katya placed her hand over the phone and asked me if I would mind her going to grab some food with her dad for a little while so they could talk. I said it was probably okay, and this would give me a chance to go sightseeing on my own. I told her I would meet her back at the hotel later that day.

"Daddy? Meet you at the bistro in half an hour?"


Katya hung up, and grabbed my hand. We stopped at the museum gift shop and I got a picture for Armand, then I walked her to the bistro so she could meet her dad. I gave her a kiss and told her to have fun, then headed to the winery.



I said goodbye to Patrick and turned my attention to Daddy, who was already there, sitting at the counter, waiting for me. After Patrick left, Daddy came over to me and I gave him a big hug.


"Hi, Princess, have you been having fun?"

"Yes. I love being here. Thank you for the tickets."

Daddy went and ordered some food for us, a bouillabaisse for himself, and ratatouille for me. We sat down at a small table by the window, savoring the aroma of our warm food that sat in front of us.


"Mmm, this is so tasty!"

"It's authentic, so the true flavors are coming through. I'm happy you like it."

"So... Daddy? I kind of wanted to pick up our conversation about Sandra... I'm curious about what happened to her. I mean, if you're okay with it."

Daddy scooped another spoonful of soup into his mouth before speaking again.


"Ahh yeah, okay. Well, I told you she showed up at the house higher than a kite, so I took her to the hospital. After a week, the worst had passed, and she didn't need to be in the hospital anymore, so I somehow convinced her to come back with me so I could continue helping her, hoping that she would finally be sober and do something better with her life. Things were going well for a while, and we had a really good month together. One night, I heard commotion downstairs, struggling, breaking glass, and then a gun shot. I quickly ran towards the sound, and found the front door hanging wide open, the wind howling through the opening ominously. I looked for Sandra, and ..."

Daddy's voice caught in his throat, and it looked like it was getting hard for him to talk. He finished off the rest of his soup before continuing the story. His gaze shifted from his bowl to the ceiling, as if he was hoping the heavens would give him the strength to proceed.


"Sandra died, Princess. She was laying on the kitchen floor with a gun shot wound to her chest that was too much for her body to take. She bled out in my arms. I never knew who shot her, the police did an investigation, but they found no evidence. The shooter had been wearing gloves, so he left no fingerprints. As far as they could tell, it was a professional hit, someone had been ordered to kill Sandra. All her drug habits must have tied her to some serious criminals, and she probably wronged someone very powerful. After the results of the investigation came in from the police, I just couldn't live in that house any longer."

"Oh my god, Daddy, I'm so sorry. Sandra and I were never close, but it makes me feel so much better that Ephemera and I are actually friends now."


Daddy moved his chair closer to the window and rested his elbows on his legs, looking up at me.

"It's ok, Katya. It's been six years now since then, and I will always miss Sandra, but I've gotten over the grief for the most part. It's of course, hard to talk about, but I'll be okay. I need to tell you something too, Princess, regarding your relationship with Patrick. I know you don't like hearing it, but please, whatever you do, love him unconditionally, and don't take him or Armand for granted. You never know when the ones you love will be taken from you. Life is unpredictable, and I'm not saying bad things will happen, I'm saying that if they do, they always catch you off guard. Most of the time then, it's too late to fix anything."

I felt small tears well up in my eyes as I ate my food, realizing he was right, and not understanding why I was so stubborn all the time. Suddenly something clicked in my head, I didn't have to be sad about Armand, I just had to make it better, for mine and Patrick's sake.

29 comments:

  1. way to go katya! taking control of the bedroom (please tell me where you got those poses). i feel sorry she left her sister and i'm glad she realize she shouldn't take her family for granted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! Katya is opening up and being happy, enjoying her honeymoon after apologizing to Patrick for their fight. She's getting better, hopefully she keeps it up! Yeah, poor Sandra. :( Ahh those poses, I'm guessing you mean all the sexy ones? They're from a few different sets, I can be more helpful if you let me know which pictures had the poses you like? XD

      Delete
  2. Good call by Patrick waiting to let her take control of the bedroom action!! I hope that the news of her sister isn't going to knock her back and upset her - she's learnt she needs to make things better with Armand - hopefully that a big step forward for them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee yes. Patrick wanted to get her out of her little "shy shell," to see if she would actually do anything, and she took advantage of it, yayee Katya! LOL.
      Ahh, yeah, her knowing about Sandra isn't going to depress her, she'll be okay from that, she more just wanted to know what happened, and it would have bothered her more if her dad hadn't told her about it.
      Yeah, a light bulb went off in Katya's head, knowing about Sandra's death put things into perspective for her. :)

      Delete
  3. Screaming all the way from the beginning to the end at the bedroom scene. I'm glad they're having fun and Katya realizes that she needs to just make things better. I can't wait for the next release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you. :)
      Katya finally realizes how much her brooding is hurting everyone around her. Knowing what happened to Sandra made her think about just how much she needs to be there, rather than hiding inside her own head. XD

      Delete
  4. Glad that Patrick and Katya got some alone time in and had fun when they had first gotten to Paris. It was nice seeing Jack again, too, but it's too bad to hear about what happened to her Katya's sister, even though they weren't close. I hope she actually takes her Dad's advice and starts being a better wife/mother, Patrick and Armand deserve and need her love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Katya apologized and stopped being all petty, so it allowed for them to have some fun together, like they should have been doing in the first place. Knowing about Sandra's death helped Katya put things into perspective, and made her realize she needs to stop ignoring the people around her because they might one day not be around her anymore. Hopefully, she takes the advice, now that it's finally clicked in her head.

      Delete
  5. YAYAYAYAY!!!

    LIGHTBULBS!

    Ahem. That sucks what happened to her sister.... I feel like she took it pretty easily, even if they weren't close... I truly understand why he wouldn't tell her that at her wedding though. Such a horrible thing to happen...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. :) Katya needed some serious light bulbs to go off, haha, she was starting to become ridiculous. Yeah, poor Sandra. :( It's true,Katya and Sandra were never close, so although she was sad about it, it didn't cause her intense heart breaking grief. Sandra was on Ephemera's side while they were growing up, and although Sandra never tormented Katya like Ephemera did, they didn't get along well. Yeah, such heavy news should never taint a wedding day. LOL. Jack's a smarty pants for sure.

      Delete
  6. i like the sexy poses in photos 8-11. from the pic of her coming out of the bathroom striking finger to the mouth pose to her putting her finger in his mouth on the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I really hope she's coming around now. I love her but I wanted to smack her upside the head too. I love when characters are like that.

    What happened to Sandra is just horrible. How sad that he held her while she died. Makes perfect sense why he moved now.

    Good grief! Patrick is so sexy!!! Loved the poses you used! I really need to head over to MrsOogieBoogie's blog and check out her poses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL, feel free to smack away. I rarely ever write a character who is perfect because I feel like it's too robotic when a character only has one side to them. I'm glad you like her. :)

      Yeah, Jack, poor guy, he's had a rough adult life, when he really didn't deserve it, he's such a nice man. T_T Sandra was even crazier than Katya, LOL, but sigh, she got mixed up with a terrible crowd and it cost her the ultimate price.

      LOL. Mmm... Patrick. I wanted to shove Katya off to the side and crawl in bed with him instead. XD Hell I could do that. *moveobjects on*
      LOLL. Oh yes, if you are looking for awesome, natural poses, where the Sims have expressions on their faces, MrsOogie Boogie is the one to look at. XD I absolutely adore her stuff.

      Delete
  8. I am so happy that Katya is coming out of her shell and taking control of the bedroom. Go katya!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The honeymoon was really good for her self esteem. She needed it, a lot. LOL.

      Delete
  9. I love pic #5 -- very well composed! Looks just like a couple on their honeymoon. Much better than sulking separately in the airport. :P I'm glad Katya felt comfortable asserting herself in the bedroom. I'm sure Patrick's reaction was good for her self esteem. Since she suffers from depression, that can't hurt. Katya's conversation with Jack has helped her realize that how she's been treating Armand and Patrick isn't fair to them and won't get her what she so desperately wants. Hopefully, she'll begin to repair her relationships with the two most important people in her life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. :D LOL, sulking is never good on a honeymoon. Uh huh, Patrick's reaction really did make her feel comfortable and a lot less shy. She's just scared of what people will think of her because their opinions affect how she feels about herself.
      Yeah, she finally realized she has an equal part in making her relationships with Patrick and Armand better, and that she can't change the past, but that she has every opportunity to change the future.

      Delete
  10. Ahhhh Paris, the city of romance. "Would you like to go try out the bed?" That was extremely forward lol xD
    Congratz to Katya though, for finally taking charge and showing Patrick who's in charge lol. I'm just messing around but yeah, it's fun being dominant sometimes. The most submissive and quiet people can actually turn out to be real freaks in the sheets, it's so true I swear lol. Who would've known that Patrick is such a bookworm, reading a book is like watching a movie in your head, I love it lol. Drugs are powerful, it's sad Sandra died that way but when addiction creeps in, it destroys you. Jack's words of wisdom were exactly what Katya needed to hear and they were so ture. Life is soooo unpredictable sometimes and things can change in any instance. My mom watched the love of her life die and she had the chance to see him before he died on his death bed but she let her timidness get the best of her and still to this day she regrets it and cries from time to time when it's that time of year but he's still here in spirit... But I'm glad Katya realized the most important thing she could know right now, it's time for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Well, she's his wife now, so no problems being forward, LOL, as long as he asks first and doesn't make her do stuff. XD

      LOL, Katya had fun knowing she could finally be free and perfectly safe with Patrick, so she decided to have a little naughty fun with him by teasing him a lot.

      Haha, yeah, Patrick thought since Katya likes to read so much, that it would be fun to take her to the bookstore, plus he got some awesome French cookbooks since he likes to cook.

      Addiction is a really scary and powerful thing, and Sandra could not escape its grasp. Jack's seen many more things than the average person has, and been through a lot of trauma, he's so good though for managing to keep his head on his shoulders. He's lost two people to addiction, and he really was hoping that Katya would listen to him and be happy.

      :( Sorry about your mom and her love. That's got to suck.

      Let's hope Katya takes Jack's words to heart and that it's not too late...

      Delete
  12. I'm so glad their honeymoon seems to be going so well! Hopefully things will continue this way once they return home. I love how helpful and supportive the parents are in your stories. That's not always the case, so it's great to see it here. It's so nice to see that although Katya may be lost, she has a support system in Patrick and his family. Plus, having her father and sister back in the picture helps, as well. So sad to hear about Sandra, though. :( How crazy and traumatizing for Jack. I can see why he'd want to move out of that house asap. Hopefully Katya really has had a wake up call with this little talk. Only time will tell...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are having some fun sightseeing, and doing naughty things. Hehe. Hopefully Katya can listen to her dad's advice because he's very smart and he knows the heartache of losing people he's loved, both his wife, and Sandra. This generation at least, the parents are very supportive, but that's just because Max, Soleil, and Jack are awesome. LOL. I'm glad you like it. Katya is very lucky to have the support system she has, and she better figure it out soon or she'll lose everything. *points at Katya* LOL
      IKR? Jack's been just having so much shit to deal with, he had a crazy family. XD At least Katya and Ephemera are still here and fairly normal, and he can be happy for that.
      Definitely right... only time... XD

      Delete
  13. I wish father and daughter could have resolved their private conversation otherwise. Patrick could have been invited and then asked to excuse them for a short while. Or else Jack could have met her at their hotel, and talked over a cup of coffee while Patrick hit the shower. I don't know, though Patrick said it was okay, this was rather rude from them -- unless, of course, you need Patrick on his own in Paris for a few hours for some mysterious purpose...

    Patrick is a sexy boy, but Jack is your hunkiest male Sim ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I think I see your point about feeling like Katya and Jack sort of "ditched" Patrick in a way. However, I just thought of it as, yes, it is their honeymoon, but they are still individual people, so Patrick didn't mind giving Katya some father/daughter time. Yeah, they're married now, but I don't feel like they needed to stick to each other because of that. They have their whole lives to stick together, haha. LOL. Patrick enjoyed going to the winery by himself, since it gave him a chance to surprise Katya with a gift of wine and savory French chocolates for some more hotel action. ;)

      LOL, thank you for the compliments! :) Also, thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  14. So glad that Katya seems to come out of her funk a little. She needs to talk to Patrick more. That was very sad about her older sister. :( I guess if anything came from that, she is going to try and be a more active mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she opened up a little, and she needs to realize that her problems could be solved if she would work with Patrick because he is willing. Every time she's talked to him, good things have happened, she just needs to put two and two together. Her older sister suffered a terrible fate. :( Katya needs to apply, so yes, if she listened to her dad, she should be a better mother and wife.

      Delete
  15. Katya's father gave her some very good advice but I'm wondering do we really know everything that happened to her sister? He gave a lot of details but for some reason I think her father is leaving out some details. Why couldn't he tell her this with Patrick there? Patrick is her husband and not to mention family. I do think that advice of not taking Armand for granted and loving unconditionally came with more of a reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, there's nothing more to Sandra's story. She was at her father's house, trying to get clean, but misfortune took her since she got involved with crazy bad people while she was getting high, and they murdered her. It's not that he "couldn't" tell her with Patrick there, he just wanted to hang out with Katya because he's been away from her for a long time. So long in fact, that before Katya searched for Jack, him and her had lost touch for many, many years. He just missed his daughter, and Katya was the one who brought up the topic of Sandra during the beginning of the conversation anyway. The reason Jack told her that is because he essentially has lost most of his family, his wife and one daughter were drug addicts, and Ephemera and him are a little bit estranged, so he only had Katya who was wanting him to be in her life, and so he wanted Katya to know that she could have a happy family life if she didn't ruin it herself first. He wanted to spare Katya the pain of losing her whole family, and the way she was acting at the airport, he was afraid she was going down that path.

      Delete

Tell me and Armand what you thought!

No. of Echoes

About

Rated: R. Echoes of Eternity is a chronological story best read from Chapter One. It will deal with topics of all kinds, including some that are uncomfortable.

Followers

Awards

Awards
Thank you, Stormy, Julie, Andante Zen, sandybeachgirl, lovesstorms, TheJanesLegacy, and Lckygrl1975!
Copyright © Echoes of Eternity | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com