Thursday, September 1, 2016

Update September 1, 2016

Hello again everyone,

If you're still out there... LOL. I know it's been a long while, and maybe some of you have quit following my story or just given up that I'd ever come back. If you have, I do not blame you one bit. I had some rough times, writer's block, depression, you know, the usual crap that hits a lot of writers and makes their stuff come to a standstill.

But. If you're still out there, and you are still looking forward to an update, and if you haven't given up on me, I'd like to say that I have something for you. Today I feel like I finally broke through that writer's block. I wrote a chapter, the next chapter, and I will be getting pictures tonight, and through tomorrow. I am going to quit making excuses for myself of why I don't feel like getting pictures, because I do that sometimes, and I need to stop, so I will stop. The only one who can change my bad habits is me. So...

I'm on the horizon with a new update in the next few days, and if you don't believe me because I've said that before, again, I don't blame you. That's completely fine.

I hope I haven't let all of you down with my absence, but I am coming back, slowly but surely.

Love you all,
Late Knight

4 comments:

  1. Aww welcome back!!! Glad to see you're starting to come out of your downtime. It happens, I should know I have an unfinished project sitting for the last 2 years. :( Looking forward to an update. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jazen! Hehe, thanks for stopping by. Oh man, two years? Good luck with it and getting back to it at some point. :)

      Delete
  2. *screams* NEW UPDATEEEEE AHHHHH! <333 so happy you're back! T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO your comment.
      I'm happy to be back too, I really love my Sims even though sometimes it looks like I don't. Thank you for being supportive.

      Delete

Tell me and Armand what you thought!

No. of Echoes

About

Rated: R. Echoes of Eternity is a chronological story best read from Chapter One. It will deal with topics of all kinds, including some that are uncomfortable.

Followers

Awards

Awards
Thank you, Stormy, Julie, Andante Zen, sandybeachgirl, lovesstorms, TheJanesLegacy, and Lckygrl1975!
Copyright © Echoes of Eternity | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com