Saturday, October 24, 2015

Hello Everyone

Hi Guys,

I know it's been ages since my last update, but I'm still alive and still writing. My focus has been off of Echoes for a while, and it's just one of those things I find that I naturally do sometimes, but it doesn't mean this story is dead or anything like that.

I've been doing some Halloween prompts on Tumblr and writing a bachelor challenge on Wordpress. Since people have submitted their Sims to me for the bachelor challenge, I've been trying to update that one relatively quickly because I know people want to see their Sims in action. As of now, I'm down to seven contestants from the original eleven who started, and it's been a crazy ride. It should come as no shock to you that I didn't do a typical bachelor challenge, LOL, since I don't really do anything 'typically' and the contestants scores are all over the board.

Anyway, I am going to try to find some time to get the pictures for this next Echoes chapter which has already been written for months now, so that I can publish the darn thing! o.O

Thanks for being patient and sticking with me. :D Love you all!

Oh, and if you want to check out either the Halloween prompts on Tumblr, or my bachelor challenge, I've linked both below.

Halloween Photo Challenge 2015

The Proposal Bachelor Challenge

Love,
LateKnight

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me and Armand what you thought!

No. of Echoes

About

Rated: R. Echoes of Eternity is a chronological story best read from Chapter One. It will deal with topics of all kinds, including some that are uncomfortable.

Followers

Awards

Awards
Thank you, Stormy, Julie, Andante Zen, sandybeachgirl, lovesstorms, TheJanesLegacy, and Lckygrl1975!
Copyright © Echoes of Eternity | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com