Friday, May 31, 2013

Maximus Two: Don't Leave

I can't take it anymore. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I have a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach that is annoying the shit out of me. I'm helping Soleil put her luggage in the back of her car, but Helena's words are echoing in my head. Ugh, Soleil, you're just going to hook up with random guys. That damn pang of jealousy is gnawing at me, threatening to tear me apart from the inside. I want to tell Soleil, but I don't want to sound like I'm trying to control her or own her or anything like that. She's just like me, so I know saying anything that sounds like that is going to make her want to run far, far away. Damn it, but I have to tell her something because I can't just let her leave and let Helena's words bother me until their next break from university. Ugh, Soleil's driving me crazy and she doesn't even know it.


Helena and Soleil come out of the house looking like they're getting ready to leave. Damn it, Maximus, if you're going to do something, do it now. Luckily for me, Soleil comes over to where I'm standing and puts her arms around me.

"Sexy, I'm going to miss you a lot."


Hmm... that's a good sign. I bet I could say that back to her since she said it first. I hug her really close to me and kiss her really hard. She whimpers a little moan of pleasure and loses her balance. She's got to remember me after a kiss like that. I bet none of those stupid college idiots can kiss like that. I feel Soleil grab fistfuls of my tshirt in her hands.


"Ugh, every time I turn around you guys are attached by some body part. Will you just knock it off?"

Stupid almost Mt. St. Helen, annoying the shit out of me again. Helena grabs Soleil's arm and tries to drag her towards the car.

"NO, wait!"

The words leave my mouth faster than I realize. Well, now's the time.


"What, Maximus?"

"Soleil, can I tell you something quick before you leave?"

"Ugh, fine, Max, I'll be waiting in the car. DON'T drag this out, we're already leaving later than we planned."

"Shut up, Helena."

Soleil's looking at me with her beautiful brown eyes and smiling. She doesn't look the least bit annoyed that I stopped her from leaving. She stands close to me and puts her arms around my neck.


"What's up, sexy Max?"

I grin stupidly at her because I love it when she calls me sexy. I feel like she really likes me when she says it. The way she's hugging me makes it hard for me to look away, but suddenly I get nervous about what I want to tell her, and it must have shown in my face because Soleil looks concerned all of a sudden. She starts playing with my ponytail, which relaxes me. Finally, I get the courage to speak.

"I- I'm going to miss you a lot, Soleil, and I- I can't stop thinking about what Helena said, how you'll just go hook up with other guys. I- uh- I- don't want to even think of you with another guy."


I close my eyes as I say that last part because I'm scared I just pushed Soleil away, made her feel trapped. I'm aware she's still playing with my hair though, so she must not be that mad at me. I sheepishly open my eyes, and see her smiling at me. She's not mad?

"Maximus, I meant it when I said I was going to miss you a lot. I'll miss you so much, in fact, that I don't want to hook up with random guys this year. I did that last year, but that was before I really got to hang out with you, you know, since you're legal now."

Soleil smiles that seductive smile of hers, and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and the queasy feeling has dissipated. Did she seriously just say she was waiting for me to be legal? That's so hot. Soleil kisses me again, with that same longing she had when we were in bed together. I hug her so tightly that she lets out a little squeal.


"You have my number right?"

"Yeah, sexy, I'll text you when I get to the dorm."

Soleil smiles at me and waves as she gets in her car. I wave back and watch my citrus smelling angel drive away.



I sneak a glance in the rearview mirror at my sexy gladiator standing by the road waving at me as I drive away. I'm so angry at Helena right now because of what she said about me while Max was in the room. Ugh, Soleil, you're just going to hook up with random guys. I was so scared she ruined any chance I had with him. I'm so glad he pulled me aside this morning and had the balls to tell me how he felt, cause I sure as hell didn't. I know that he was a player in high school, and so was I, so I was afraid to push him away with any talk of the dreaded "r" word. I took a chance this morning telling him I'd miss him, hoping that would be enough of a clue that I wasn't just using his sexy ass for, well, sex. Thank god it was.


Just because Helena's mean words didn't end up pushing Max away doesn't mean I'm not still mad at her. That was so uncalled for, and I don't know why she thought she had the right to judge Max and I like that. In case Miss Prissy Pants hasn't noticed, I spent the whole summer with Max and no one else. It is true that when I met Helena last year after we got assigned to be roommates that I was a player. I do party a lot, and I did bring a different guy back to our room every night. Before I met Max, I didn't think any guy would make me feel like I was on cloud nine.


All these university idiots are so arrogant, wanting to show off with their fancy majors. They're not boyfriend material, but some of them are nice to look at and play with. The frat guys are better, they're not as uppity, but they're not really boyfriend material either. They just like the parties and hooking up with one night stands. Helena told me Max was just like me, how he kissed pretty much every girl in high school and slept around a lot. When she brought me home with her the first time, I saw Max and thought he was hot, but he was still seventeen, so I got to know him a little better through conversation. It's true, he was just like me when it comes to relationships, or lack of, but I saw the other part of his personality that I'm pretty sure everyone else ignores. He told me about how he met his dad by chance and that he takes karate lessons. It takes dedication to do karate. I don't know much about it, but I know it's all about stuff like getting your mind and body to work together for some zen stuff or something. He's a green belt, I think, was what he told me. He also told me how he used to help Helena with her science homework and that he's the reason she was able to get into college. I see that my gas tank is getting a little low, so I pull off at the exit that approaches, and into a gas station with a Starbucks attached to it. After getting the gas, I decide to pay inside because I want my coffee. I'm annoyed at Helena, so I open the car door abruptly and take a short tone with her.

"Helena, I'm going to get a coffee, do you want anything?"

"Yeah, I'm coming in with you."

Good. Then I don't have to purposely get your order wrong because you can do it yourself. Helena follows me into the Starbucks and we get our drinks, me a white chocolate mocha, and Helena some kind of weird tea, I don't know, I hate tea. She asks me if I want a pastry and I pick out a cheese danish. Yeah, you better buy me something since you were basically a dick this morning. When we get back in the car, Helena looks at me innocently.

"Um, Soleil. Are you okay, or are you just annoyed because it's the morning and you haven't had your coffee yet?"


I start the car and continue driving.

"Well, I just thought it was rude of you to wake Max and I up the way you did and then pretty much tell him that I'm a slut. I think I might like him, and you telling him that based on his personality is just going to make him give up on me. I don't know if you noticed, but the entire summer both he and I didn't spend time with anyone else. Shouldn't that tell you something?"

"I just thought I should warn you guys about each other, so you won't be heartbroken later. I just wanted to protect both of you from each other."

I roll my eyes so far up into my head that I almost see the top of my skull. Is she seriously just assuming that I am incapable of genuinely liking someone?

"Helena, has it ever occurred to you that I only slept around because I am single and was having fun? It doesn't mean that I'll sleep around for the rest of my life! Assuming I'm going to break your brother's heart, and he is going to break mine, is so cruel!"


"You just said you are single. Present tense."

"Oh my god, Helena! I like Maximus, ok?! The entire summer I didn't hang out with any other boy because I didn't want to!"

"Yeah, but he'll just break your heart. He's still the same arrogant guy he was in high school."

"Assumptions, assumptions, Helena. Assuming makes you an ass. Ugh!"

I'm fuming right now. One of my biggest peeves is when someone just labels me and then obstinately refuses to see me for anything other than the label. I roll the window down just a bit so I can get some fresh air and maybe let some of the anal out of the car. I don't understand why Helena is so, ugh, there are no words to describe her. Other than Miss Prissy Pants. After the fresh air has calmed me down a bit, I roll the window back up and stare straight ahead of me, trying to concentrate on the scenery and the road ahead.


"You guys didn't become a couple officially, did you?"

"No."

"So that doesn't mean anything."

"Oh, so now my feelings don't mean anything?! I have feelings for him, okay?! I really am going to miss him, and part of the reason I didn't want to leave was because I didn't want to leave him! What the fuck is it with you and labeling everything, Helena? Jesus, you're so prissy all the time!"

"Soleil, there's a reason people call each other their boyfriend slash girlfriend. It's so they know where they stand with each other."

"Oh yeah, well I know perfectly where Max and I stand. When I was talking to him before we left-"

"You mean when you were trying to have a quickie by the car."

ARGH. I want to scream again.


"Will you not interrupt me?! No, it's when he pretty much blurted out for us to wait! He told me he was jealous of me hooking up with other guys and that he couldn't stand the thought of me with any other guy! I told him I wasn't going to be sleeping with anyone else this year because I like him."

"So you said you were a couple?"

"No we didn't officially say those words, but I'm not going to sleep with anyone else this year."

"If you didn't officially say it, then what's stopping you or him from meeting anyone else while you're apart?"

"He and I don't need to label our feelings for each other, Helena! We are just trusting each other because we like each other!"

"Trust? Max? Oh, Soleil, you can't trust Max. He's a player, he always has been."

I want to scream so loudly the car windows might shatter. If I wasn't driving, I would be having a head desk moment. I need a cold stiff drink when I get back to the dorms, of course, where Helena will get upset with me again for underage drinking. Luckily, the bright billboards, palm trees lining the streets, and the giant Silicon Shores sign, has signaled our arrival to our destination. I am one step closer to getting out of this car and being away from Miss Prissy Pants.



Credit: Mypalsim's Poses for Sims 3

39 comments:

  1. I'm with Soleil. Helena's got a stick up her ass when it comes to labeling things. I am glad that the two did open up and spill what their feelings for each other were. That way neither end up wondering when they run into a hot guy or girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO. Helena is so stuck up and worrisome. I'm surrounded by people like that and they drive me insane. I hate how people are always so quick to label things and then think that everything has to be defined. Why can't things just be? You know? Max and Soleil were smart to tell each other, I feel like talking to each other is the foundation for a good relationship.

      Delete
  2. Love this chapter! Seeing Max sad made me feel sad! Helena needs to take a chill pill and learn to relax or she's going to give herself a heart attack. She also needs a good boning still, but I've said that before. She'll probably calm down after that! I'm happy that Soleil and Max have made it clear that they like each other. Its good seeing Max so happy. I think Soleil will be good for him, I just hope 'Bitch face' (Sorry) Helena doesn't try to push them apart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO, Bitch Face needs to get laid pronto. Hahaha. *shakes head* I will never understand perpetual virginity. Isn't that just for like nuns and monks? ROFL. Ugh, I'm surrounded by people here who are like "sex before marriage is improper" that I had to put that into this story and vent about how much it drives me up the wall. LMAO. Helena is nice, like deep down, she just wants that fairy tale romance, but she comes about in a stuck up way when she sees others just taking risks and going for it. She's too cautious about everything and it's not good for her. I also find it funny that exceptionally morally high people can usually come across as stuck up. LOL, Helena won't push them apart, she's not vindictive (I remembered that word from your other comment on another story, I think it was you), she just doesn't believe that relationships can be formed in ways other than like the typical, 1. gives flowers 2. takes to dinner 3. is gentleman... etc. She's very much a rules follower, mostly society's rules of what's "good" and "bad." Soleil and Max are much more of the "screw society" kinds of people. :D

      Delete
  3. LOL damn, Helena is such a biitttcchhh. Ugh, I hate when people inturrupt other people when they're trying to get their point across. I would've choked Helena and crashed the car or something LOL I'm surprised Soleil DIDN'T lose her cool, even though she was super close hahaha
    Onto the next chap. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO yes, Soleil would have probably beat the shit out of Helena if she wasn't driving. But she loves her car so she didn't want to wreck it. Ugh, yes, interrupting! It's like the thing I hate the most other than judging. Haha, I could have made her pull over and throw Helena in the trunk, LMAO, then this would turn in a mafia story where there are bodies in the trunk. ROFL.

      Delete
  4. Miss Prissy Pants - LMAO - a very good way to describe her. Helena does need to get laid and quick!!! Im Soleil didn't crash the car with her nagging!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, Miss Prissy Pants is... a bitch. LOL. Yess, hahaha, it's so awesome Soleil was still able to drive all the way with her in the car. ROFL.

      Delete
  5. I really like Soleil now too. :) I thought I would, and I really did like hearing her pov.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's good. =) Haha. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  6. Poor Max he'll be so lonely without Soleil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Max has it bad. (Love his name!) .... I don't know if I missed it, but I just now realised that Helena is Max's sister. duh me *LOL* .... I am hooked. It's so well done and I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah he does! He's never liked a girl this much ever. I love his name too XD it's so regal. LOL. Haha, yeah Helena and Max are brother and sister. I started this story as a spin off from my baby challenge one, and in that one it's clearer that they're brother and sister, so I don't remember if I mention it specifically here until later chapters. Thanks for the compliments. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I don't think Helena should interfere in their relationship. If one or the others heart gets broken, it will be on them. Helena should attend to her own deficiencies lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max and Soleil would totally agree with you. Haha. Unfortunately Helena is a pushy know it all who likes to meddle, so she is enjoying causing trouble.

      Delete
  10. I'm glad Max cleared the air with Soleil before she left. I've got two words for Helena -- butt out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm yes, Max knows a good thing when he sees one, and he wasn't about to let the first girl who made him feel something leave without telling her how he feels. He's super smart, after all. XD
      LOL, sounds ilke Helena annoys you just as much as she annoyed me when I was writing her. I'm glad, cause that is the point of her character. XD She really does need to stop being such a meddlesome person.

      Delete
  11. I think Max and Soleil are so sweet together!! Glad they both had some courage to help them step out a little.

    Ok, so I'm very curious (and hope you remember). You had a couple of pics that were taken inside the car. I guess I've never tried it, but I just assumed that when I zoomed in, I couldn't get inside the car. Do you have a special trick/mod or do you just do it? I'm so incredibly curious to try it that I might take the 15 min to fire up my game to figure it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they are aren't they? :D They were really fun to write, and they both figured out they really liked each other, sooner rather than later. :)

      Nope, no mods. I went into Tab Mode, which is just pushing Tab on your keyboard, in case you didn't know. Then after that, I use the w-a-s-d keys to move the camera around until I'm inside the car, then the c key to take the picture.

      Delete
  12. Wow Helena just gets worse and worse. She is the kind of person you can't really talk to. I would have already told her to shut up and mind her own business.

    If she wasn't even willing to try and see from Soleil's or Maximus's perspectives then why even bother trying to explain anything to her.

    She tries to pretend that she cares but I'm pretty sure her arrogant "I'm better than everyone" attitude will have to be knocked back a whole lot before she will ever understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Helena is the conflict driving character in this generation, always butting heads with other people. Yes, she is super difficult to talk to. I think most people would have thrown her out of the car already, or left her at the gas station after picking up coffee, ROFL.

      I can understand the need to just let her be because it seems pointless to explain anything, but I was using this also as a way to show Soleil's personality. Whereas most people would have ignored Helena the entire car ride, or thrown her out of the car, Soleil chose to talk to her, to not give up on her. Even though Helena's for the most part a horrible person, Soleil didn't want to treat her badly despite her anger about the situation. Helena will never learn if everyone gives up on her.

      That's very true, I think in her own twisted way, Helena does care, but she's going about it in the worst way possible, by lording herself over everyone she interacts with.

      Delete
  13. Since I don't know Helena all that well, I can't exactly call her a bitch! I think she's looking out for her brother and her friend albeit in all the wrong ways. I do agree that maybe she needs to relax and change her judgemental views on a subject that she clearly has no experience on. Otherwise, she's going to lose the people she's trying to protect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, fair enough. You're right, Helena thinks she is helping and protecting Soleil and Max from each other, but what she doesn't understand is that meddling to the point of being judgmental is not the correct way to do it. Haha, she's pretty bad at just living life in general, and going with the flow, so yeah, no experience sums it up nicely, LOL. Yeah, she doesn't realize that she's pushing people away more than helping them.

      Delete
  14. Though in this chapter we get to see Max and Soleil's point of views, it is through Helena's eyes that I see their relationship. They say they have feelings for each other, but all that we have witnessed is one not being able to resist grabbing the other. There is a lot of hormones in their feelings, I guess. They still have to sort that out -- maybe it is just a building passion, and not so much a steady love.

    Maybe Helena is right and she is considerate with both her brother and her friend, and she just warns them about the foretold disaster their relationship might be. But she surely needs to learn some practices of non-violent communication, and to navigate through her own hormones!

    It seems I like Helena... Well, I love tea, and a tea drinker is always someone with a special taste (if tea it is, and not some infusion that people mistake for tea) and subtler than a coffee drinker, I´d say... Though I love my coffee drinker friends, they can as unreasonable and unruly as Soleil before they get their caffeine shot.

    Again, I love one of your lines -- Soleil's "that was before I really got to hang out with you, you know, since you're legal now." That's something for a boy to remember, much more than a kiss or sex, specially coming from an older girl. Even when Max has had many girls before. I like the way he immediately interprets it -- "Did she seriously just say she was waiting for me to be legal? That's so hot." So hot indeed! It makes their first time together more meaningful. I'd say Soleil won the boy in that instant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, in this chapter, they were trying desperately to hold onto each other physically, but it was because Soleil had to leave. Soleil does describe how when before Max was legal, she and him spent a lot of time talking, and she learned a lot about his personality, like how he learned martial arts after meeting his estranged father, as well as helping Helena with her homework, which resulted in her getting into college. I think that for Max and Soleil, sex is one of the best ways for them to communicate, so it may seem like they are all hormones right now. What they both know, is that they have never had such a difficult time leaving someone before in their lives, so they both feel like it means something. Unfortunately for them, it isn't as apparent to outsiders who view their relationship.

      From Helena's viewpoint, she is trying to be considerate, but what made Soleil mad was the initial judgment in thinking their relationship was doomed from the start. It's like Helena didn't even give her a chance to see what would happen with Max. Soleil's choosing to trust Max, without worrying about "what if." Soleil has a temper, and it flares up a lot with Helena because Soleil's pet peeve is when people judge her and put labels on her.

      Haha, Helena has a special taste of wanting to do the right thing. That's why she was trying to tell Soleil about everything, but what she fails to realize is Soleil already knows that stuff about Max through their conversations from before he was legal, LOL, and she's choosing to put her faith in Max. Soleil may be cranky before her morning coffee, but here, it was not the fault of the lack of coffee, it was all Helena. XD

      Aww, well thank you. :) Everything you are saying is true about that line, and Max's reaction to it. What Max likes about Soleil is that she's willing to speak what's on her mind and she's not afraid to be sexy. Many girls wouldn't dare say something like that for fear it would make them seem unladylike, and they come off as pretentious a lot of times, which is why no girl ever really got the attention from Max like Soleil has. She has definitely won him over, if not before, then definitely with those words!

      Thanks, Andante Zen for your very thoughtful comment! :)

      Delete
  15. Gheez Helena is quite a pessimist. Why is she so controlling over her half brother? Soleil shouldn't tell her everything I feel like it may backfire on her later on but I could be wrong. Maximus made the right decision by telling her how he really felt about her I think they would make a nice couple but I wonder just how serious they are about eachother and whether or not they can fight temptations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helena is religious, and this causes her to believe very heavily in good and evil, right and wrong. Not all religious people do this, but some do. Helena thinks that Max lives his life wrong, that's why she's controlling. It doesn't make sense to Max, and most other people LOL, but that is Helena's twisted way of showing Max she loves him. She wants to shelter him so he doesn't get his feelings hurt.

      Soleil and Helena have been roommates for one year, and Helena's taking advantage of that by rooming with Soleil again. Soleil is her friend, but Helena makes Soleil mad a lot, so they have a dysfunctional friendship. Soleil's trying to tell Helena things so that maybe one day Helena will learn that there isn't just one way to do something, that sometimes life has grey areas, and that nothing is ever black and white.

      Max is smart, and he is putting faith in Soleil. Well, Max has never wanted a girl to stay before, that's how serious he is. Usually, he's annoyed when the girl is still there, but he's feeling new things he's never felt before with Soleil, and it's scaring him, but he's willing to take that risk. When Soleil said "I'll miss you," Max heard her words, and wanted to believe that she meant what she said.

      Delete
  16. Pahahah I clearly missed the brother thing last chapter and rescind my guess at Helena being jealous. In which case... Uptight isn't even close to the truth! Eeesh it's a bit rich when your sister won't even consider that you might be capable of changing... Judgemental much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL, yes, Helena and Max are siblings. It's okay that you missed it. XD Now you know! Helena is extremely uptight and judgmental... *rolls eyes* She has no faith in Maximus, even though they're related. She never really supported him with much in his life, even though Max helped Helena with her homework when they were in high school. She's pretty ungrateful too, and she sees the world in a very narrow light.

      Delete
  17. Geeeeez. Helena really does need to relax. And how messed up is it that Helena is constantly throwing her brother and his name under the bus? Gaawwd. Stick up for him and give him the benefit of the doubt. Sure, she has seen his past behavior, but every situation is different and people grow and develop over time. Who is she to say that Max is just going to continue sleeping with whatever girl he can get beneath him? ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, relaxing would do Helena a world of good. She thinks she's right and he's wrong, and she refuses to compromise. She's very stubborn, and she loves to label people. Once someone does something, Helena slaps a label on them, and she refuses to see past the label. LOL, I love your comment because that's what I was thinking about Helena as I was writing her character. I was constantly thinking she was crazy every time I wrote for her. XD

      Delete
  18. Not sure w hat chapter I'm on, so I'll start at the beginning because I know that I at least read the dirst chapter xD Geez Helena is a little much. I Think she's just bitter because she has no one. She doesn't even seem like she's being protective of her brother either. Somebody get her a boyfriend so she butts out lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThePartySim btw, but I'm sure you knew that xD

      Delete
    2. LOL, yeah, I knew it was you, PartySim. XD
      Haha, you're right about Helena being bitter. She has some personal issues you'll find out about as the generation goes on. I think several people have said she needs to find herself a boyfriend so she can feel loved. Haha. We'll see if she ever does or even if she does, whether it will help her or not. Helena likes to be right all the time, and she likes to tell people they're wrong if they're not doing things how she thinks they should. She is very harsh on Max because she thinks that is a way to show her love. Unfortunately, Max doesn't feel love from her, as most people wouldn't if someone treated them like Helena treats him. As you read on, you'll find out that Helena's mind and thoughts are very twisted and what looks like love or protection to her is not how other people see it.

      Delete
  19. I think I would have left her uppity ass at the gas station! Who the hell is she to try and say what will or won't work out. They are both able to make their own choices and as long as they are happy it's none of her damn business!!! Yep, she would have gotten left behind for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO... or throw her out of the car on the side of the road, or light her on fire at the gas station. XD Well, of course Helena is righteous, so she feels entitled to know "the right" way to do things, which of course is, as you said, none of her damn business.

      Delete
  20. Helena seems to have her knickers in a knot over something that is not any of her business. Telling Max about Soleil having random guys was meant to start trouble. She claimed in the car that she is trying to make sure they do not get hurt but she seems to be the one that is coming between them. Why is their relationship status so important to you.

    LOL Miss Prissy Pants! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helena loves to stick her head in people's business, and she has no manners, as evidenced from Chapter One when she barged into Max's bedroom. She is a bit stupid in what she says, but at this point, she was, from her point of view, not saying that slut line about Soleil to purposely start trouble. It looks like that from our points of view, Soleil's, and Max's, but Helena is genuinely that stupid, if you can believe it. Her naivete about the fact that people can change, is what's causing her to behave this way. She is the roadblock between them that puts doubt in their heads, but she sees it as protecting them from heartbreak, in her twisted mind, which is why it seems like their relationship status is so important to her. Helena thinks heartbreak is the worst thing in the world, so she thinks that if relationships are not established solidly (in her eyes) in the beginning, then they will automatically end in heartbreak. Of course, that's not true, but Helena doesn't know that. LOL. What Helena is forgetting, and completely not understanding, is that Max and Soleil are always all over each other because they genuinely like each other.

      LOL, I based Helena off of someone I knew in real life and that name would go through my head often when I dealt with her so I used it in the story. XD Glad you liked it.

      Delete

Tell me and Armand what you thought!

No. of Echoes

About

Rated: R. Echoes of Eternity is a chronological story best read from Chapter One. It will deal with topics of all kinds, including some that are uncomfortable.

Followers

Awards

Awards
Thank you, Stormy, Julie, Andante Zen, sandybeachgirl, lovesstorms, TheJanesLegacy, and Lckygrl1975!
Copyright © Echoes of Eternity | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com