Friday, July 12, 2013

Maximus Six: Fresh Start

When Dad arrived to come take me house hunting, and I told him Soleil wanted to come, we took her car because his was only a two seater. Dad had found a couple of houses in the neighborhood that fit what I had discussed with him earlier. We met the realtor at the first house and were following her around town. We stopped for lunch, and met the realtor again for a few more houses. I don't know what my problem was, but I didn't really see anything that I thought I wanted to live in. None of the houses felt right, I guess.


As evening fell, we pulled up to yet another house. It was blue, two story, with brown shutters on most of the windows. It looked cozy and I liked the balcony on the second story. We did a walk through of the house, and I was liking what I saw. The more I walked around, the more I could picture myself living here. I was getting a good feeling, so I told Dad about it. The realtor discussed with me and Dad what I wanted my offer to be, and she called to see if the seller would accept. Luckily, the seller was a university student who wanted to sell immediately because they were moving back into the dorms for the semester and they wanted the cash from the house.


The realtor got off the phone after talking to the seller, and smiled at me and Dad.

"Good news Max, the house is yours. Your offer was accepted. I'll bring the paperwork over tomorrow and you can move in right away."

"Congratulations, son. How does it feel to be a homeowner?"

"Pretty awesome actually. Dad, thanks so much for helping me."

"You know I'll always be here. Come on, we should get some sleep though, are you coming back to the hotel tonight?"

"Yeah, I think I could do that."


Soleil drives us back to her house, and Dad and I get ready to leave. Dad gets in the car and waits for me as I say good night to Soleil.

"Thanks for coming with me today, Soleil. Do you like the house?"

"Yeah. It'll be perfect for you."

"You might be seeing a lot of it too, when you spend the night with me."

Soleil smiles at me, and hugs me tighter.

"It will be nice to get out of my dorm for a while and not have to deal with Helena 24/7. Mmm... plus you'll be there, and that's perfect."

Soleil purrs in my ear, and I feel myself get excited. No, not tonight. Tonight I want to go back to the hotel with Dad.


"Mm... Soleil. I'll see you tomorrow. Do you have class?"

"Yeah, in the morning. When are you going to start moving in?"

"Probably early afternoon. Just come by when you are free."

I touch the side of Soleil's face, bringing it closer to mine. I kiss her luscious lips, parting them with my tongue, and massaging her tongue with mine. I feel her whimper a little bit, like she always does when we're kissing.

"Good night Maximus."

"Good night Soleil."


It's been a few weeks since I found the house, and I've gotten settled in quite well. Soleil helped me move in, sometimes she stays with me at my place, and sometimes I stay at her dorm. I've gotten myself a talent agent and have been going on a couple of auditions. Helena's still a stickler for the rules and she's always running her mouth about how much she dislikes my choice of lifestyle. You'd think I was in charge of a prostitution ring the way she talks. Soleil's still going to class and hating it. Sometimes when she comes over, I help her with her homework.

"Hey Max. Have you found a job yet?"

"Hi Helena, I'm still going on auditions but I haven't gotten anything."

"No, I mean, a real job. One that gives you a decent paycheck."


Right now, I am hanging out at Soleil's dorm. Helena and I are doing our usual dance of how I'm a useless waste of space in this world because I'm not in university, and how she's a ridiculous uptight stick in the mud all the time. I start to get annoyed at her and am about to roll my eyes, but Soleil comes up behind me and kisses me, making me feel better. Then she stands up for me. This girl is perfect.


"Helena, will you stop torturing him with your incessant questions?"

"I'm just looking out for my baby brother."

"No you're not, you're trying to make him feel bad. Come on, Max, we don't have to listen to her bullshit. Do you want to come to the store with me? I'm having a party here tonight and I still have to pick up the keg."

"Yeah sure."


I give Helena a smug look and Soleil takes my hand. We run a few errands together, and I like that we can have fun doing such mundane things. After setting everything up, two guys show up who are really familiar with Soleil. I can't help but wonder if she's ever slept with them. I stop myself from thinking like that, though, because she hasn't given me a reason not to trust her, and I'm not going to let what she did in the past affect how I treat her now. I'm glad Helena wasn't around to put ideas in my head.


She's actually just standing in the corner alone drinking a beer, and I may feel just a little bad for her. The guys ask Soleil if she and I want to play beer pong, and I agree because I think it looks like fun. We let her friends go first, the dark haired one is named Luther, and the brunette is named Dustin.

"So Soleil, how've you been? How was your summer?"

"Very good actually, better than any other summer."

Soleil looks into my eyes when she says that sentence, and I smile widely at her, then put my arms around her and hug her.


"What's your boyfriend's name?"

Dustin refers to me as Soleil's boyfriend, and I decide I don't hate the sound of it as much as I thought I would. We're pretty much together all the time anyway, and I would hate if she slept with anyone else.

"His name is Max."

"So, Max, what do you do?"

"I just moved here about a month ago and I'm working towards being an actor."

"Oh yeah? Cool, dude so am I. Have you gotten any gigs yet?"

I'm pleased to hear that Dustin is also going down the same career path as me. I know that the best way to succeed in the film industry is to know as many people as you can.


"No, I haven't yet, I've gone on a few auditions though. How long have you been doing it?"

"For a year now. Do you have a talent agent already?"

"Yeah. I'm with the Beachside Talent Agency."

"Wow yeah? Me too. That's awesome. We can stick together and shit. We'll probably get sent to some of the same auditions."

I feel Soleil squeeze my hand and then she whispers in my ear that she's happy for me that I met my first guy friend. I exchange numbers with Dustin as Soleil plays a new game with Luther. Dustin and I go get some beer and go into the other room so we can get to know each other better.


"How do you know Soleil, Dustin?"

"Well, we were at the same audition one day. She was really friendly and so we ended up talking the whole time. It made the waiting in line much more pleasant. How'd you meet her?"

"Oh wow, she does auditions too? I'm Helena's brother. Soleil comes home with Helena every time she has a break from university, so she hung out with me a lot."

"That's cool, dude. Yeah, she's trying to get into the business too."

I'm looking at Dustin and he seems like a nice guy. I hear voices behind me, so I turn around and I see Luther hugging Soleil in a way I know I'm not okay with. Luckily, Soleil looks less than pleased. My initial worry of whether or not she'd slept with either of them creeps back up on me, and I'm not so sure of things anymore, at least not at the moment. I'm pretty sure I have nothing to worry about with Dustin, but Luther looks like he might be trouble. I trust Soleil, of course, but I guess I forgot how guys can be, which strikes me as ironic because I used to be one of those guys. I'm hoping I can talk some sense into Luther and make him understand.


"Luther, would you stop, please? I told you I'm with Max, okay? You and I can continue to be friends as long as you don't touch me like that."

"Oh come on, baby, friends with benefits?"

"No, Luther."

"Don't you like me anymore?"

"Of course I like you, but I'm not going to be your booty call anymore, okay?"

I get annoyed at their conversation and can no longer just sit on the couch and do nothing while this guy hits on my girl, so I shoot up like a rocket off the couch. Soleil puts her hands up and tries to separate us, but she's not succeeding.


"The lady said don't hit on her. Respect that."

"Ooh, you're tough for a guy with pink hair."


Luther gets up in my face and looks at me smugly. He thinks I'm not tough, does he? Just cause of my hair color? He has no idea about my martial arts background, so I decide to show him. With lightning quick movements, I pin Luther up against the wall, with my forearm against his throat. Luther is surprised and his eyes go wide. I can see he is now regretting that he made fun of my hair color. Soleil tries to stop me like before, but I'm not going to let this guy's actions slide. He thinks he can just treat her like trash and get away with it?

"No Max, don't hurt him!"

"Shut the fuck up, Luther. I like this girl, and I don't intend for her to be passed around like she's a toy. If you want to keep being her friend, you'll respect her. That's what a real man would do."


I push harder on Luther's throat so he knows I'm serious, and he gasps for air. I let up on his throat and let him talk.

"Ow. Okay. Okay. I'm sorry. I am good friends with her, but she's always been available. I just thought I could convince her. She's never been serious about anyone before. Your reaction tells me you really like her though, so I'll lay off. I'm sorry, dude."

"All right, but I'm watching you."

"Ok. Sorry."

The rest of the night goes well, the four of us watch a movie together, drinking the whole time. We picked one with a lot of swear words, and made a drinking game out of it. Every time any actor said the word fuck, we'd all drink. By the end we were pretty plastered.


Dustin and Luther passed out after the movie was over, and Soleil and I stumbled to her room.

"Soleil, that's the wall, baby. We need to go a little further to find your door."

"Ooooohhhhhh, okaaaaay. Hahaha, Maaaaaaxxx I wanna take your shirt off and fuck you hard."

"Just my shirt? You have to take other things off if you want to fuck me."

"Psssshhh ya, I knooow that. I'm gonna smack your ass toooo. Heeheeeeeheeeee! Aren't you drunk too?"

"Yeah."

"Hooooww come you're not walking funny?"

Just as Soleil says that, we get to her door and I open it. She climbs onto the bed and I misjudge where the dresser is, bumping into it. Soleil laughs hysterically from the bed and kicks her feet in the air.


"Oww. See, I'm drunk, I just lost my fucking balance."

"Maaaaximussss? Thank you for being a good boy to me."

I'm guessing she's talking about Luther and how I made him understand that she wasn't available anymore. I take my clothes off and join her on the bed. She jumps on me and smiles.


"You're welcome, baby. I think that my girlfriend should be treated with respect. Don't you agree?"

Soleil looks at me with wide eyes and smiles. We try not to be too loud with our nighttime activities before snuggling in each other's arms and falling asleep.



CREDIT:

42 comments:

  1. Aww, I loved this chapter.
    *dies from Alex*
    *sees Max, dies*
    I'm glad Max finally found a home he liked, it seems like something he would live in. Max and Soleil are so cute together. Man, I'd do anything to be at that party, Soleil was just surrounded by guys and Helena, wherever the hell she went *doesn't care* LOL
    I loved the drunk poses, too, especially the one with Dustin and Luther like, dead on the ground, hahaha!
    I'm gunna say it again, but awww, I love Max and Soleil together, they seem so so happy. *warm fuzzies* Drunk sex though? Eeek.. I'm gunna go ponder on if they made a little babe or not.. GASP
    :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. LOL yes, so much hot in this chapter. Alex, ugh. He's such a god for creating Max. *bows at Alex's feet* I regret that I didn't have any more scenarios where I could get more pictures of Alex to put in this chapter. ROFL.
      That house is adorable. Haha. It's like an efficiency apartment with a second story. The shutters are what made me the happiest, I replaced all the regular windows with those. Haha, after getting Sunlit Tides, I don't know why, but I like fell in love with those windows. LMAO.
      That party was amazing. LOL. So many hot guys and Helena was not being social? It's like a dream party. Hahaha.
      I am so glad I downloaded those drunk poses, haha! They worked out so well. The passed out ones made me laugh and I knew I had to use them. Brings back memories of my university days. LOL.
      LOL yeah drunk sex... is always a moment of sheer panic *whoops quoting American Psycho there* Haha, we shall see what happens. Thanks so much for reading! =D

      Delete
  2. i got one word. hangover. they are going to feel like crap in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yes. This is how university parties usually end up. Thanks for commenting! =)

      Delete
  3. So glad I never did any of that kind of partying.

    Way to go to Max for making Luther understand that just friends means just friends and not friends with benefits.


    Helena probably is right to worry about Max succeeding in acting. He is a Zenteri and the curse has been known to affect males in an indirect way. And even without the curse acting is a hard career to succeed in. But she could so word her things better. Like when are you going to get a fall back job for when you're between roles and a new role isn't within sight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yeah, Helena is so judgmental and doesn't know how to word things properly. She's pretty socially awkward. Hahaha. Max realized even more how much he likes Soleil because Luther hit on her, which is a plus for him. That's true, the indirectness of his family curse could affect him. He's a trooper though, and he'll take whatever troubles life throws at him and get through them. LOL, I did a lot of that partying and I regret nothing. It's not for everyone, though. =D Thank you for reading and commenting, darling!

      Delete
    2. Yea, he doesn't strike me as the wallow in self-pity because he can't get dealt a good hand career wise kind of guy.

      I also give props to Max for giving Soleil a chance to get through to Luther before rushing in to save the day. Shows that he trusts her to do the right thing.

      Delete
    3. Yay, LOL. He likes his life and isn't out of touch with reality, so he knows everything's not going to be puppies and rainbows all the time. He's an optimist, so he's got that going for him too. Him and Soleil trust each other a lot because of how everyone constantly questions them. They've learned to stick together, and that makes them a really strong couple.

      Delete
  4. I kinds wish Max had said "I'm a guy with pink hair whose going to kick your butt!" =)

    Just wanted to let you know, I added both Echos and Zenteri to my blog list and on the forum thread for my story. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah, but he kind of did say that through his actions.

      Thanks for adding the links. =)

      Delete
  5. Seriously - life lesson time - don't FUCK with the guy with pink hair. lol

    I know I shouldn't care, but where the hell DID Helena go 0,o
    She is the drunken ninja? lol
    To be honest, I was surprised she would drink...

    "You're going to have to take more than my shirt off...."
    *feints*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =D Hahaha, yeah he doesn't let anyone think he's girly or weak just cause of his hair color. Plus, it's hot and he knows it. So... no one can say shit about it. LOL. No, Helena is not a ninja, not at all. ROFL. She does drink because she knows Soleil always invites hot guys to her parties, and all Helena wants is a man to love. It's her lame attempt at fitting in. Too bad she doesn't realize it's her personality that turns guys off to her. Where she went is that she went to her room to drink alone. All the other guys at the party were with Soleil, as usual. LOL yes, Max naked? *dies*

      Delete
  6. I loved this chapter. I found it sexy that Max pinned Luther up against the wall to defend Soleils honor. *Fans self* Every time I see Max, I think of the song by LMFAO I'm sexy and I know it. LOL. I can hear it playing in my head now....I loved the drunken party, that was awesome. They are all going to feel like shit tomorrow morning. Look at all those beer bottles!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. It is pretty hot when a guy gets all tough. Woo! LOL. Hahaha, awesome, now I have that song in my head! *dances* It does describe him pretty well, he's not embarrassed by how he looks at all. I loved decorating the room for this chapter with the beer bottles, and posing them. It was my favorite part of the chapter. Hahah!

      Delete
  7. Okay. Max's dad is hot. And yikes! Soleil did sleep with Luther lol (guessing not with Dustin though). At least Max is taking things in stride and trying his best to look beyond her past (esp since he has a past of his own). Btw, what's this Zenteri curse I hear about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emerain. Of course his dad is hot, he didn't just poof his looks into existence. LOL! =D Yes, you are right, Soleil never slept with Dustin. Luther and her used to have casual sex with each other back when Soleil didn't want to have a serious relationship with anyone. Max has a similar past, as a teenager, he liked to sleep around and didn't want a relationship, so he understands.
      The Zenteri curse is an ancient curse placed on the Zenteri family name. It causes any female born to the family to have a crappy life. People keep bringing it up here because Max and Helena's mother is the Sim who is cursed. The curse is part of my baby challenge story, and Max is one of the kids from the baby challenge.
      I gave Max his own story because he is hot and I didn't want him to move out and roam the town never to be seen again like I did with the other kids. So that being said, I am not really going to make the Zenteri curse a big part of this story since it is about Max.
      If you want to know more about the curse, you can go to Zenteri Baby Challenge to read about Max's mother, Sicily Zenteri. I pretty much told you the gist of it here, though, so you don't have to read the other story if you don't want. =D

      Delete
  8. Oh my - Max's Dad is hot!!! What happened to Helena did she spend the night drinking in the corner alone - that figures I guess. Luther is a jerk I don't like him!!! I am wandering if they forgot to use protection during their drunken nighttime activities!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, Alex was the best Sim I ever downloaded. LOL. Helena drinks alone, she goes to the parties because she always hopes there will be a guy who will talk to her, but she's never very successful at it. She ends up standing by the wall until she gets tired and then goes in her room to sleep.
      Upon first impression, yes, Luther was a jerk in this chapter.
      You might possibly be headed in the right direction with your curiosity about their drunk nighttime activities. O_O

      Delete
  9. "Pretty tough for a guy with pink hair"
    LMAO! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is definitely a way for a pink haired man to acquire respect! (:P *LOL* Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! LOL. I'm happy you liked it, haha, after all pink is only a color. It's society who's labeled it a "girl" color. =)

      Delete
  11. Wow I am surprised that Max didn't deck him for that guy saying about how she was available. I would have thought her being with that man would have made him insanely jealous. Good for him though restraining himself. lol

    I feel sorry somewhat for Helena. I hope she can find happiness so that Soleil and Max can as well lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max knows restraint, and he trusts Soleil. Luther was being overconfident in this chapter, and Max was giving Soleil the chance to stand up for herself before he interfered. Max was jealous, but he knows everyone has a past, including him. Judging someone for their past was unnecessary, so Max just dealt with what was happening in the present. As soon as Soleil told Luther to back off and he didn't, Max took that chance to let him know.

      Helena's a sad person, and she needs to learn how to be happy.

      Delete
  12. These two are so cute when they're drunk. They're actually so cute all the time that I've got a sugar rush from reading.

    The differences between men and women amuse me. Us girls hit each other and we'll hold a grudge and never talk again. Guys hit each other and then they're best friends ...

    I felt sorry for Helena in this chapter. Stop being mean to her and find her a boyfriend already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, ^_^. I'm happy you find them cute. I really enjoyed writing them. :)

      IKR? OMG, how true is your statement. LOL. The grudge holding really pisses me off, makes sense why I get along so much better in RL with the male species. XD

      Helena appreciates your sympathy, :)
      Well... IDK, I modeled Helena's personality after a girl I knew who made me crazy emotionally, so... me being nice to Helena? No guarantees there... LOL. You will find out soon if you read on though whether she finds a boyfriend or not. :)

      Thanks for reading and leaving me all these comments! I adore all of them. :)

      Delete
  13. Now that I have a little time to read, I went back to the beginning and started over from chapter 1. This chapter is the first of the new material for me. :)

    Luther deserved what he got from Max. Dude couldn't take a hint. Soleil said Max was her boyfriend, and Max had his arms around her. Even if Soleil were still technically "available" (as in just hooking up with guys, but not being monogamous), clearly, for that night at least, she was with Max. Luther had no excuse. It was a douchebag move. He's lucky Max didn't just kick his ass. He had it coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lily! Nice to see you again. :)

      LOL, yes, Luther was being a jerk in this chapter, but at least he apologized and stayed true to his word after Max talked to him. He just needed to know Soleil was serious about Max because she was so available before, it was a sudden change that he wasn't sure about. If he had continued to hit on Soleil after Max talked to him, Max would have kicked his ass. XD

      Delete
  14. "You'd think I was in charge of a prostitution ring the way she talks."This made me laugh lol I'm so glad Max found a house he likes and his dad is so supportive and helpful. I can't believe Soleil invited Luther to the party even though they hooked up in the past....Bad move lol but when Max started wondering if they slept together it just reminded me how complicated their relationship might be...They probably will constantly be worried about who they've hooked up with in the past and all that jazz so im not sure if their relationship will work out but he FINALLY called her his gf lol :) What happened to Helena? I'm so glad Max wasn't afraid to put Luther in his place though because he deserved it and its good him and Dustin will be seeing alot of eachother but I worry that Dustin isn't too trust worthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I'm glad I could make you laugh. :)
      His dad is awesome. :) I wuv him. Hahaha.
      Well, Soleil has a lot of guy friends, and Luther is her friend, so why wouldn't she? She had no desire to sleep with Luther, so she had no reason to think Luther would be mean. It's not like Luther was her ex-boyfriend, they were friends with benefits.

      Max just started thinking that because like Max said, he used to be one of those guys, who wanted to hook up with a different girl every night. This was a nice first test of Max and Soleil's relationship, and if they really like each other, they'll get through it. Just because something is hard right now, doesn't mean it will continue to be difficult forever, so it doesn't mean they'll both be paranoid forever about their relationship. They're building trust with each other right now.

      Max telling Luther how it is made him realize that he really likes Soleil. Soleil telling Luther she didn't want to be a booty call for him anymore made her realize that she really likes Max. That's why now was the best time for Max to call her his girlfriend. These kinds of things can't and shouldn't be rushed into.

      Helena hid in the corner, haha, she drinks a little bit, but she's always very unwilling to socialize. Eventually she feels like she has enough to drink, and then she goes back to her room to sleep. :D

      Dustin is Max's first guy friend now that he's moved, haha, Dustin's not going to do anything to Max or Soleil. XD

      Delete
  15. Oh... well... hum... yes... that... Dad!... has left me... speechless!!

    Dad in full glory points that Max really has potential to become a very interesting adult man!

    It is sad, though, that he uses his martial arts training to attack the other man. Ethically, he is so wrong.

    So Helena has to be the bitch in the story, continually down rating Max and his life style. I wish she will change and evolve.

    And in fact, what happened to her in this chapter? She was drinking beer by a corner and... went into the kitchen to fetch some cookies instead of hitting one of the two hunks? Or did she consider them Soleil's territory? Poor Helena, I like her! I wish she wouldn't isolate herself like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? Max's father is super attractive. *faints* He's a great guy, and he's very loving of Max.

      LOL, well, if you think about it, Luther says, "Ooh, tough for a guy with pink hair," asserting his masculinity towards Max. If Max hadn't stepped up and showed Luther he was serious, Luther would probably have continued to hit on Soleil, so Max's actions were effective. True, martial arts is all about relaxing and not asserting force on someone, but Luther was not going to listen with Max just being diplomatic, that much was clear, since Soleil was asking Luther to stop politely, and he was still hitting on her. All Max did was hold Luther against the wall until he understood. Had Max beat Luther to a bloody pulp after Luther apologized, that's what I think would have been unethical. Plus, no one in my story is ever perfect, LOL, and that includes Max.

      Haha, I modeled Helena after someone who used to drive me crazy because she was judging me all the time and putting me down. Oh how I wished that person would change and evolve, but even now, when I hear about this person, she is still doing the same thing she did when she was around me. I believe people can change, but I also feel like the person has to want to change in order for it to actually happen. But yes, Helena is the source of conflict for this generation, so she will often be bitchy.

      What happened to her? She was drinking alone, and having low self esteem. She doesn't think that boys will want to talk to her. Along with her not being confident, she also thinks that no one will see her when Soleil is there. Helena likes to compare herself to Soleil a lot, and she thinks the boys will not even pay any attention to her if Soleil is in the room, so she just doesn't try. When she was finished drinking, she just went to her room to sleep.

      Delete
  16. I SO can see where Max's good looks come from. Woohee is Alex a hottie! haha Yeah, those university parties. I do not miss them, then again they never were my cup of tea. Those kid are gonna regret it in the morning...and then do it all over again the next night. lol You go, Max! Sticking up for your girlfriend. Too sweet. This guy is stealing my heart. Uh-oh. Drunken sex. haha Where might this lead?...haha Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, Alex. LOL, I just reread this so I could reply to you properly and Alex... yeah. Haha, MrsOogieBoogie did such a great job making him, it's ridiculous. I went to a lot of those parties, LOL, I guess they were my cup of tea? *shrugs* I like alcohol LOL. It probably helps that I don't suffer much from hangovers. Pahaha, yes, there were a lot of beer bottles in that one picture, and some of them will probably have giant headaches in the morning. Max knows what he feels, heehee, and sticking up for Soleil was what he felt was necessary. LOL, I'm glad you like him. Who knows... it is a legacy after all, but then again, I'm crazy, so it might lead to something, it might lead to nothing. Haha. XD

      Delete
  17. Max's dad has nice hair too lmao. Reading the above comment, unplanned pregnancy maybe? :0 That'd be a wrench in their plan lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, yes he does. I love his hair, it's so stylish, and not "dad" like. XD
      Life likes to throw those unplanned wrenches into things... but then again, it could be nothing. Having unprotected sex doesn't always lead to a baby, but there is that possibility.

      Delete
  18. wow...okay well yeah sounds like she did at least sleep with Luther before but she put the brakes on. Max showed him quickly to back off or there'd be hell to pay. I wonder where was Helena during all of this. Guess she snuck off quietly to her room to be alone. She just doesn't know how to let loose.

    So...in their other encounters, they always stopped to make mention of protection. I don't think they did that this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's correct. Before Soleil met Max, Luther was one of her booty calls. She wasn't interested in relationships because she'd never met anyone who made her feel like Max does. Luther didn't know that Soleil was serious about Max because she had never been serious before, so he was just acting like he always did before, flirting with her. When Max stood up for her, it clicked in Luther's head that Soleil might have found a guy who really likes her, so he was willing to back down eventually. To answer your curiosity, Helena grabbed a cup of beer and headed to her room to drink alone. She has a very large stick up her ass. LOL.

      Well, that's a possibility I suppose, no protection doesn't always mean pregnancy, since Soleil is on birth control, but yeah, definitely I wanted to throw an "uncertainty" feeling out there after this chapter.

      Delete
  19. Never underestimate the power of a man with pink hair. Obviously that was one of Soleil's encounters from the past coming back to haunt her and Max did set him straight. At least that was the only problem of the night but I do wonder where Helena was. Shouldn't she have been out there either having fun or passing judgement on all of them.

    I am glad that Max found a place to live that he likes and I hope he does well on the auditions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeheehee, yeah, hair color doesn't indicate level of toughness, or lack thereof... :D
      Yup, Luther and Soleil were fuck buddies back in the day, but now that Soleil has a guy she really may have feelings for, she is done with random sex. Helena hangs out in the hallways, usually, by herself, with a cup of beer. She people watches, and then gets sad when no one talks to her, and then she goes to her room to sleep. She doesn't know how to have fun, of course... LOL.

      Max is on the road to starting his life and it is going well so far.

      Delete

Tell me and Armand what you thought!

No. of Echoes

About

Rated: R. Echoes of Eternity is a chronological story best read from Chapter One. It will deal with topics of all kinds, including some that are uncomfortable.

Followers

Awards

Awards
Thank you, Stormy, Julie, Andante Zen, sandybeachgirl, lovesstorms, TheJanesLegacy, and Lckygrl1975!
Copyright © Echoes of Eternity | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com