Saturday, July 27, 2013

Maximus Eleven: Life Goes On

Noelle, Luther, and Dustin are over at our house watching a movie, and they are meeting our little boy, Patrick, for the first time. It's summer break and Soleil has one more semester of class before she graduates. Noelle and Luther started dating a year ago, when they met at a party at Soleil's old dorm. Dustin and I have been working hard at our acting careers and have both gotten a few more movie extra jobs. I got a commercial, and Dustin got a small speaking role in an independent film. Soleil told me when she's done with school, she wants to focus on acting instead of having it be something she does on the side.


Soleil's worries have stopped, and she's way more level headed now, like she was before. It really was the hormones that were causing her anxiety, and the fact that she felt like she couldn't do anything that was driving her crazy. We both enjoy Patrick, and even though he was technically an accident, we're glad he's here. He is a perfect mix of Soleil and I, he inherited my hair color, and Soleil's eyes.

"Nee-ner! Nee-ner! Daddy, I'm a siren!"

Patrick stuck his tongue out at me and waved his hands around his head in a circle, I'm guessing to symbolize the spinning sirens on top of police cars. Soleil and I have been reading to Patrick every night before bed, so he speaks pretty well for his age. He might have also inherited my high intelligence, which is good for him.

"Well, aren't you silly, come on, you want to meet Daddy's friends?"


I picked up Patrick and went into the living room with him, where my beautiful Soleil was sitting with everyone. Patrick pointed at her and called out Momma. Soleil smiled at Patrick, and we introduced him to our friends. They all thought he was adorable and hilarious. He behaved well for meeting three new people all at once, and I was proud of him.



I'm tired of being alone. It's been a while since I've seen Soleil. I don't like Noelle, and naturally, she has a boyfriend already. I say naturally because everyone always gets a boyfriend except me. Looking at myself in the mirror, I decide maybe if I give myself a small makeover for this party tonight, then maybe a guy would actually pay attention to me. Thoughts of maybe just giving it away cross my mind because clearly waiting for the right guy to come along is just making me angry, and I'm pretty sure that's the only reason Soleil and Noelle keep attracting guys. The people at my church group would disagree with me, but I want a boyfriend. Soleil and Noelle found guys, so maybe if I slut it up like her and Noelle do, a guy will just fall into my lap.


I'm not quite sure how to do my hair, it's normally straight, so maybe I should go with curly, or at least wavy. I haven't exactly had many great female role models in my life considering no one likes me long enough to hang out with me, let alone teach me how to style my hair. I know it's my fault no one likes me, but I don't think I should have to give up what I believe in just to be liked. After deciding on a hairstyle that I think looks better, I search my closet for something that could be considered sexy. I hope I have something, otherwise my plan isn't going to work. I have no one I can borrow something from, since I've burned all my bridges.


I hear noises outside the door, and realize people must have started arriving for the party. I brace myself against my bedroom door, ready to show everyone my new look. I wonder if anyone will even notice. I slowly walk out of my room and see Dustin hanging around at the beer keg. I think he's very handsome, and I remember wishing he would talk to me at parties before. His hair falls around his face, and I can't actually see his eyes, but I like the shape of his nose. He looks so happy pouring that beer.


"Hi Dustin."

"Oh, hey Helena."

"Um, thanks for coming to the party."

"You're welcome. You're actually talking to people today. That's new."

I suppress my natural desire to yell at Dustin for what he said because I feel like he was insulting me. He doesn't try to leave though, so maybe he was just noticing that I was doing something different.


"Yeah, I thought maybe if I talked to people, I might have more fun."

Dustin smiles at me, and I blush a little. The thought that he was insulting me fades away as I continue to look at him. I am surprised when Dustin hands me a cup filled with beer.

"Do you want to come sit on the couch with me? We can talk."

I'm even more surprised that Dustin doesn't just want to get laid. I thought that guys only wanted sex. It's probably because the only guy I've ever known is Max, and that's all he wants. Suddenly I feel silly for whoring myself up in this outfit that Soleil bought for me when she tried to get me to loosen up cause she said I dressed like an old lady.


"Dustin? Thanks for being so nice to me. No one ever really is."

"It's okay, Helena, you always look so lonely at these parties, but you also have a look on your face like you don't want anything to do with anyone. If you would have ever come to talk to me then, I would have talked to you."

"I am lonely."

Dustin finishes his beer and puts his arm around me. I have an urge to slap it away, but I decide to let him keep it there because I think I actually like it there. However, this doesn't prevent my natural reaction of squirming uncomfortably.


"Helena, you look nice today. I like your hair like that."

Dustin compliments me, and I don't respond. I'm still trying to process why he's so close to me. He notices me squirming, so he takes his arm away from my shoulders, and I am less uncomfortable, but sad that he's not touching me anymore.

"I- um- I liked your arm around me, Dustin, but nothing else. I don't want to be a conquest, but I- I don't know how to do this."

"Do what? I just put my arm around you because you said you were lonely. I thought you needed a hug."


"So you weren't trying to get all touchy feely with me?"

Dustin looks at me, and I think he doesn't understand why I asked that because he doesn't answer and instead changes the subject.

"Do you want another beer?"

I nod and he gets up, heading to the kitchen. I doubt that he'll come back, even though I wish he would. I hear some shuffling, and then see Max and Soleil making out, pressing up against each other while using the wall as a brace.

"Guys, get a room. No one wants to see that."


I think they are just ignoring me, but then I see Soleil's middle finger pointed towards me. That's the most communication I've had with her since she moved out. I look down into my empty beer bottle, feeling pathetic. I get angry at myself, and get up to see where Dustin is. He's probably already found someone else to talk to, I think to myself. When I get to the kitchen, I see that Dustin has two beers in his hand and was heading towards me. I decide to take a risk and throw myself at him. I put my arms around his neck and put my face close to his, hoping he'll take the bait.


"Helena, what are you doing? You said earlier you didn't want to get all touchy feely."

"I don't know, maybe I should. It clearly works to cure everyone else's loneliness."

"You were afraid I wasn't coming back, weren't you?"

I withdraw my arms from Dustin's neck and look down at the floor, ashamed for putting my morals aside like that so quickly, just because I didn't trust Dustin to come back. I nod, and then look at the floor again.

"Helena, you don't have to be so suspicious, and think the worst of everyone, you know? Not everyone is out to get you. Come on, let's go back to the living room, I got you a beer."


Dustin hands me my beer and sits next to me, but further away then he did last time. I'm sad about that, and can't bring myself to look at him. I feel like crying, but I really want to have a good time. I hope Dustin and I can become friends, but I don't know how that's possible considering I'm such a horrible person.

"I'm sorry Dustin, you don't have to hang out with me, I'm pathetic. You're right about me, I do assume the worst all the time."

"Well now that you know, maybe you can change that about yourself. Give people a chance to explain things rather than assuming."


Soleil smells so good. I love kissing her. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, and know it's the alarm I set for when it was time to go back home. I can hear Helena talking about her problems and I really could care less. I tried to talk sense into her that day when I first moved here, but after the blow up she had with Soleil about Noelle, I don't feel like it's worth trying anymore. Helena's like a brick wall when it comes to being open minded, and she's not my problem. I kind of feel bad for Dustin that he got stuck with Helena, but more power to him if he can stand her.


"Soleil, let's go home. It's getting late, and we should relieve Dad of his babysitting duties."

"That sounds good. This party was fun. It felt nice to get out of the house for a while."

Soleil and I come back to the house, and I thank Dad for helping to babysit so Soleil and I could go have some fun. He says he doesn't mind and that he's glad he could help since Soleil and I are still young. He doesn't think we should have to stop living our lives just because we have a baby. I really admire Dad for all the things he's doing to help me, even though technically, this is his first experience taking care of a baby as well. I wonder if he somehow regrets not being there for me when I was a baby and this is his way of making up for it or something. I ask him that and he says that he's not so much regretting the past as he just wants to help me because I'm his son and he loves me.


Dad leaves and Soleil and I get ready for bed.

"Max, your dad is so sweet. That must be where you get it from."

I smile at her and then pull her close to me. She murmurs slightly and rubs my chest, making me sleepy. I pet her hair softly and eventually we we fall asleep in each other's arms.



Credits

45 comments:

  1. i think dustin and helen would make a cute couple. he's actually making her open up. i also think max is being an ass now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you think Max is being an ass? Is it because of him being tired of Helena? He has tried a lot to get through to her, but she's always been mean to him, so he's just had enough, especially after that blow up where Helena didn't believe that nothing happened between him and Noelle. Helena's a grown woman, and she needs to learn from her mistakes, but so far, she hasn't put much effort towards that.
      Dustin is still quite confused by Helena, but he is trying to get to know her since he feels a little sorry for her. She's never talked to him much before, so now that she is, he's taking the chance to see what she's all about.

      Delete
    2. my parents raised me to always care about your siblings no matter how much fuss, argue and have opposite views. me and my sister are similiar to max and helena. except not in that way. she kinda is learning cause she's talking to him.

      Delete
    3. Ahh I see, thanks for explaining that a little bit. =)

      I see now that you and I have different family views. My parents raised me to not take shit from anyone, even my siblings, or even them.

      Max is just mad at Helena for being so mean to him all the time, and from what he sees, she's not listening, cause her actions never matched her words. If something terrible were to happen to Helena, though, he'd be sad about it, so he still has that familial love for her.

      Delete
  2. Loved the chapter! At least Helena has found someone she might actually want to date. And I'm glad Max and Soliel were able to to get out for a night and not have to worry about Patrick. Patrick is a cutie :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Patrick is pretty adorable, I'm hoping he'll be gorgeous when he gets older. Helena finally decided to be social at a party, and it worked out in her favor. A night out is definitely a good thing for parents to have.

      Delete
  3. Ugh, Helena makes me feel nauseaous right now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL! =D Helena makes me nauseous a lot too. Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  4. Dawwww, Patrickkkk *gives kisses and cuddles* You're so cute.. I'm so happy to see my Alex is a grandfather now *wipes away a tear*

    *points and laughs at Helena* You're pathetic.. Just get the stick out of your ass and THEN you'll be able to relax and find a guy that actually can stand you. ...Maybe. That's asking for A LOT though, actually. XD

    Max and Soleil.. Ugh. I can't get over how much I like them together. I wonder if they would ever considering making more kids, since Patrick is obviously awesome? LOL
    Great chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, it's so weird to see Alex listed as a grandfather in Patrick's panel. LOL!
      *shakes head at Helena* Ugh. Here's hoping she continues to talk to Dustin like a normal person, then maybe she'd be able to keep a friend around for more than 8 seconds. Or we can hope Dustin has the patience of a god so that it springs eternal. ROFL.
      Max and Soleil are most likely not going to have any more kids, d'aww, LOL. Not cause they don't love Patrick to bits because he is adorable, but just cause they weren't really planning on the family thing being their focus. =)
      Thanks for reading! =D

      Delete
  5. Aww Patrick is CUTE! I'm sure he'll be gorgeous when he grows up. :) Its great to see Max and Soleil adjusting to parenthood so quickly. I loved the pic of Soleil with her middle finger up directed at Helena. I felt maybe a twinge of sadness for her, but that was it. If she wants my forgiveness and theirs as well, she needs to admit her mistakes, and try to change her ways and quit being so pious and judgemental. It was good to see her at least try to open up to another person, and let her hair down and have some fun. I think there might still be some hope for Helena yet, although I do sense more drama first. LOL. I likes the drama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks. Ugh, Patrick turned out awesome. I am excited to see him when he grows up, but I'm trying not to rush the story just for that. LOL. I'm glad you liked Soleil's choice of non-verbal communication. You are right, Helena needs to admit that she's been a jerk. The fact that people don't like her is because she's so stubborn, and she keeps pointing out everyone's flaws. So annoying! LOL. Hopefully by talking to Dustin, he can get her to realize that wanting to be right all the time isn't the most important thing in life. She needs to learn that being wrong is okay sometimes. Ugh, with Helena there's always drama. She's just a big dust cloud of drama. LMAO. Thanks for reading and commenting! =D

      Delete
  6. Haha Helena is so awkward, acting squeamish one moment and then all touchy-feely the next. At least she is making an effort to change. If Soleil and Max can change, so can she! :) Btw, she has really pale skin haha. Dustin's really patient to deal with her.

    Their son is so cute! He really does look like a mix of Soleil and Max.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yeah, Helena is always awkward, especially with boys. She's so controlling all the time, and so she's had a lot of failed relationships. Max and Soleil changed because they wanted to, so until Helena wants to, it probably won't happen. Dustin has the patience of a god, we'll see how long his patience lasts because everyone has their limits. If Helena's smart, she won't test him until he breaks. Haha, her skin is a shade of blue from her mom, Sicily. Thanks for your compliments about Patrick. I am glad he got equal features from both parents. =)

      Delete
  7. Patrick is so cute! I'm glad Helena opened up a little bit around Dustin, even if she was confusing and awkward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really am glad Patrick got Max's hair color. LOL. Helena will always be socially awkward, but at least she's starting to realize if she wants friends, she's going to have to make the first move sometimes. She was so confusing because she didn't even know what she was doing. Haha.

      Delete
  8. If Dustin manages to conquer Mount Helana then he needs a medal - lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL, yes, yes Dustin deserves a medal for even being remotely curious about Helena.

      Delete
  9. COULD HELENA ACTUALLY BE LOOSENING UP!!!

    lol. I actually feel sorry for her, since she doesn't seem to understand that not being as asshole doesn't mean you've given up your morals on something. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Well. I wouldn't hold your breath on her loosening up permanently, but she's at least trying here in this chapter. Haha, she's so awkward. If she would stop being so worried about right and wrong all the time, she might actually be a normal person. XD

      Delete
  10. Patrick is adorable! What a cute simlet :)
    I certainly hope Dustin runs far and fast *LOL* Helena is pitiful and her thoughts are quite distorted. Medication and intense therapy would be better for her than throwing herself at any guy. I feel bad for the guy. .... Soleil and Max are still such a sweet couple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL Simlet, that's a funny word. =) Thanks, I love how Patrick turned out to be a perfect mix of his parents.
      LOL, Dustin should run away, haha, too bad he's nice enough to talk to her for that long... he might get sucked into something dark and scary. O_O
      I love Max and Soleil together. They're the epitome of a perfect pairing. <3

      Delete
  11. Awww, Patrick is super cute!! I really liked seeing Helen open up, and interact with a guy. It somewhat reminds me of my first boyfriend ((as bad as that sounds LOL)) not the telling them I feel bad about myself and all that, but the awkwardness LOL. I love how Alex is helping out, and I think Max and Soleil are going to be great parents uwu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bubbii! =) Thanks, I am really happy that Patrick turned out like he did. LOL. I can imagine the first boyfriend interaction would be awkward for some people. Alex is perfect, I love him. Heehee, you're right, Max and Soleil are great parents. Thanks for reading and commenting! =)

      Delete
  12. Aww. Dustin is adorable. I think he sees the potential and goodness that Helena has buried deep inside her. As I've said before, I don't think that she's a horrible person. She clearly has self esteem issues and it'll take a strong person like Dustin to help her open up and relax a little. I'm quite annoyed with Max and Soleil though. Surely it's obvious to everyone that Helena is unhappy and has these issues. Brushing her off like that is unhelpful. Max and Helena are brother and sister and having grown up not even knowing my own siblings, I know how important that is. If they don't mend those fences now, I think they'll regret it.

    On the plus side, Patrick is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, Dustin had always thought Helena was a beautiful girl, but the expression on her face, like he mentioned to her, was off-putting. He wasn't expecting her to smile all the time, but she always looked like she was mean, and unwilling to talk to anyone. Helena's body language at most parties, was one of the wallflower, with a death glare, LOL. That's pretty scary to try to get to know when you have no idea if the person will rip your face off with their words. This time around, when Dustin noticed Helena's effort, her makeover, the fact that she thanked him for coming, he felt more comfortable trying to get to know her. :)

      Max and Soleil's past with Helena has always been rocky. They've had to put up with Helena bashing them and their relationship for years. Max still loves her, like he doesn't wish her demise or anything like that, and if Helena injured herself or something at the party, Max would have taken her to the ER. It's just that he was sick and tired of feeling like Helena's therapist instead of her brother. Most of Helena's problems, she brings on herself. When she saw Max and Soleil, instead of saying hi, or being kind, she judged them and told them in not so many words they were disgusting. No one wants to hear that after not seeing someone for a year or two, especially when the relationship wasn't very strong in the first place. I'm not saying Max and Soleil were right in their actions or thoughts, I'm just saying they're human and they make mistakes as well. :) Fences will be mended eventually, just not tonight. XD

      LOL, why thank you. I enjoy how Patrick turned out. :)

      Delete
  13. Helena has absolutely zero social skills whatsoever! She just don't get it. It's okay to be yourself. Just not to try and make everyone else be like you. Dustin does deserve a medal. Maybe a purple heart too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Perfect description, "zero social skills." Very well said. Helena has a complex, she thinks she's somewhat better than everyone, with her self-righteous attitude, but yet she still wants people to like her, so she thinks she needs to be like them somehow. I think most of Helena's problem is she doesn't really know who 'herself' is, she's spent way too much of her life trying to do the right thing that she hasn't figured out what she likes or wants. Her self-righteousness drives her to try to make everyone else see the light, or see what they're missing, but everyone else doesn't think they're missing anything. LOL, Dustin does deserve a medal for even talking to Helena.

      Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

      Delete
  14. Patrick's a cutie, and Alex is the doting grandfather I knew he would be. :)

    Helena's finally making an effort to talk to a guy, and she found one who has a lot of patience. It's a good thing because she sure is running hot & cold. She could give a guy whiplash. Look out, Dustin. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Alex was happy to babysit. I love how Patrick turned out. :)

      Helena has no social skills, she just tries to look at what goes on around her and apparently tonight, she thought mimicking it would be the best course of action. LOL. She needs to stop being in her own head so much, and just... be, then she'd be a lot less tightly wound. Dustin is certainly in for a crazy ride if he decides to pursue Helena further.

      Delete
  15. Patrick is so cute he looks just like Soleil and Max combined. I really like Dustin...he's sexy and sweet lol Helena should talk more often im glad she's trying to socialize ...Dusting and Helena would make a nice couple but I'm not too sure about how he feels about her and its pretty early so I can't really speculate lol but Mac's dad is so thoughtful....thinking off his grandson and babysitting for them. :) Helena is so confusing and awkwars but I like it...Hopefully Max and Soleil will come around and forgive Helena.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of*
    Awkward* auto-correct really got me good tonight lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love how Patrick turned out, and I'm so glad he's a mix of them. :D
      Yeah, Dustin is a great guy, he's a nice friend to Max, and he's just a nice person in general. Haha, for now it's probably too soon to jump to couple for Dustin and Helena, especially since Helena is crazy, LOL, and Dustin is still trying to get to know her. He thinks she's pretty, and he feels bad that she's always so down on herself, but he's definitely curious about her.

      Alex is very nice, he lost a bunch of time with Max, so he wants to do what he can to show Max he loves him, and that includes babysitting Patrick.

      LOL, Helena doesn't have an identity of her own. That's why she's so confusing. She tries to mimic what she sees, so when she sees her church group being abstinent she thinks she has to do that, but then it's not working for her and she can't get a boyfriend. Then she thought she should be all over the guys like Soleil is all over Max, but that just felt wierd to her because she's not that confident of a girl.

      Time will heal their wounds, but Helena needs to say sorry too, she's wronged Max and Soleil a lot over the years, LOL.

      Delete
  17. I try to like Helena, but it is easier to feel compassionate towards her than to appreciate her. I do hope she evolves as a character in the story. But hey, after having not seen Max and Soleil for quite a long time, she mouths "Guys, get a room. No one wants to see that."? That's plainly rude, and I felt ashamed for her.

    Patrick is a cute baby, Max and Soleil seem to be happy parents, and Max makes a great grandfather too. They go to parties, they have friends over at their place,Max is doing great with his job, Soleil will finally graduate -- it seems like all is going well and that this is a good, perhaps the best period yet in their lives...

    Is this the calm after the storm, or is it the lull before it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it's okay, I wrote Helena as a character that wasn't going to be easily liked. There's always that one person in people's lives that is like that, just grating on others' nerves because their personality is simply... unpleasant. Exactly, Helena's reaction to seeing her brother and his girlfriend for the first time in a few years is to scold them? She's just rude and doesn't understand how to treat other people. You'll just have to read on to see if or when Helena evolves.

      Max and Soleil are doing well, they've taken the problems and stressors that life threw at them, and they made the most of it, sticking together through all of it. They make a great team. Alex loves this second chance he has received to watch baby Patrick for Max, since he missed out on raising Max, he's doing the best he can to be a good father to Max by helping out with the next generation, and Max appreciates it.

      Heehee... you might have to read on to find out the answer to your last question, but knowing what you know about Max and Soleil and how they mesh as a couple, you might be able to infer some things about their future. XD

      Delete
  18. Good for Helena for opening up and putting herself out there a little bit. Dustin is sweet and seems to be pretty kind and understanding. Hopefully, at the very least, Dustin will become a friend of Helena's; she really needs one of those. haha Soleil flipping Helena off = priceless. lol That made me chuckle; so subtle. Patrick is such a cutie!! D'awwww, I'm so excited to see him as he grows up! XD Loved the chapter! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Helena made some progress tonight, some... Dustin always thought Helena was a pretty girl, but her personality turned him off, so when she talked to him tonight, he was impressed. LOL that's good, I'm glad the middle finger made you laugh. IKR? Patrick is perfect. Haha, thanks!

      Delete
  19. I do really feel bad for Helena. She really just needs someone to be patient with her. I believe that she'll change, maybe. If she keeps hangin out with Dustin. Patrick is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helena is so awkward, LOL, and she's really just hurting inside, so it's easy to feel bad for her when she's talking in the story. It's a matter of give and take with Helena, she does need someone to help her walk through stuff, but she's also got to put aside her immediate need to accuse people, while they're trying to help her, or she won't get anywhere. If she tries to be normal with Dustin, then she might have a chance at getting better. LOL, I always look back on this chapter and see Patrick as a baby, and it makes me warm and fuzzy inside. XD

      Thank you for reading and commenting! :)

      Delete
  20. Well shit, maybe that was a tiny step in the right direction for Helena. Thinking she needed to be a slut to get attention not so much, but the idea that she would stop judging (or try) and instead talk to people is a plus. Really she needs to get off her high horse and stop looking down on people. It was nice of Dustin to talk to her. He seems like a good guy and lord knows she's gonna need a patient man. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helena wanted something to cure her loneliness, and she's very naive in the friend making department because she thinks she's so entitled. The fact that she actually dressed up and thanked Dustin for coming, then refrained herself from yelling at him was definitely a step for her. I guess having everyone in her life mad at her pushed her to try to get out of her rut. LOL. Oh yeah, she needs someone who can put up with her. Dustin has seen her before at parties, but when she's got that scowl on her face, he of course wouldn't want to talk to her, even though he thought she was pretty. He thought she never wanted to talk, so he never approached her first.

      Delete
  21. Helena was attempting to change a bit there but why she thought she had to go to the drastic step of whoring herself out was completely wrong. She doesn't have to be Miss Prim and Proper all the time in order to have fun but she doesn't have to go to the opposite extreme. All she needs to do is just relax for a bit and she will have fun. Good Luck to Dustin.

    Patrick is such a cutie and I can't wait to see him age up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helena has no social skills, so her thinking is of course, fucked up. Wearing a dress and looking nice isn't even whoring it up, that's just what people wear to parties, but Helena thought it was "going the slutty way" because of her stupid mind. LOL. Dustin needs all the luck he can get, Helena's a handful.

      Patrick turned out great. :D I can't wait for you to see him age up either! :D

      Delete

Tell me and Armand what you thought!

No. of Echoes

About

Rated: R. Echoes of Eternity is a chronological story best read from Chapter One. It will deal with topics of all kinds, including some that are uncomfortable.

Followers

Awards

Awards
Thank you, Stormy, Julie, Andante Zen, sandybeachgirl, lovesstorms, TheJanesLegacy, and Lckygrl1975!
Copyright © Echoes of Eternity | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com