Friday, April 18, 2014

Patrick Ten: First Time

FYI, Nudity


Patrick drove Katya and I back to Katya's house after one of our magic shows. Katya told me they had made up the morning after I watched the movie with her and found out they'd had a fight. I'd been staying with Katya for about three months, and Patrick would come over often. I could tell Patrick was good for her because I had never seen Katya so happy before. As we arrived at the house, we all got out of the car, and I thanked Patrick for the ride, saying good night to the both of them, leaving them in the foyer. I was starving so I decided to make some food for myself, deciding to spend some time alone with my thoughts afterwards.


After eating a nice helping of alfredo pasta, I changed into my bathing suit and went to sit by the pool with a bottle of wine and my thoughts. One thing I appreciated about Silicon Shores was the weather. I'd traveled a lot after I left, and not all of the cities I'd been to were this comfortable. I sipped my drink and thought about why I had left in the first place. It had been ten years since Mom left, and Dad tried to raise us to the best of his abilities. He became a lot stricter, and it pissed me off, especially when I became a teenager. I snuck out a lot and Katya always told on me, as if she wanted me to get in trouble so Dad would look more favorably on her. It irritated me to no end that she couldn't just keep her mouth shut and cover for me at least once. That was why when I'd heard that Tyler had taken her to a motel on prom night, I spread that rumor around the high school about her being a whore. I wanted to get back at her, and rub it in her face that she wasn't so perfect either, that she could make mistakes too.


Looking back on that, I know now it was a shit move to be so cruel to my own sister, because she spent a lot of her senior year being an outcast and getting made fun of. I was just so angry at her for acting like she was the better daughter. I probably have daddy issues or whatever the shrinks call it. I spent a lot of time grounded and being scolded. That's why when I was eighteen, I bolted. I was an adult, I could be on my own, free from rules and discipline. I hitchhiked across the country, and spent my nights in various cities along the way. It was unpleasant at times, but when I finally reached Bridgeport, New York, which was on the opposite side of Silicon Shores, I felt like it was worth it. I worked in some diners and clubs, making lots of tips, and life was good for a while.


I dated casually because settling down seemed boring, and I also didn't know what I wanted out of life. One night at a club, I met a magician who went by the stage name of Vigilante. He was dark, mysterious, and dangerous. He liked my demeanor and the way I carried myself when I was serving him drinks, so he took me home. The next morning, he offered me a job as his assistant. I took the opportunity and worked for him for about two years. Along the way, we'd sleep together, and I don't know when it happened, but I fell in love with him. When I told him that, his personality changed completely. He told me we couldn't do that, that I was just supposed to be his assistant, and although the sex was great, we couldn't be in a relationship. I pressed him about it, and found out the reason he wouldn't start a relationship with me was because he was married. I was the other woman.


I was furious. We got in a huge fight and I quit working for him. I felt like an idiot for falling for him. Luckily I had a bunch of money saved up, so I left Bridgeport. I bought a plane ticket back to Silicon Shores, and rented a motel. My money was running out, though, and I couldn't stay in the motel forever, so that's why I sought out Katya. I wish I wasn't so prideful, I know I should apologize to her for all the pain I've caused her. I feel lost most days, but I don't want to admit that to anyone. I always put up a strong front, and something about apologizing makes me feel weak. I know that is stupid, but maybe in time I will be able to say sorry. At least I'm thinking about it, that's a good first start, right? I truly am grateful to her for letting me stay here, deep down I knew she would because she's a good person, a better person than I.


I said good night to Ephemera, and she left Katya and I alone in the front part of the house. Katya had been in a really good mood all day, and I was glad to see her like this. Taking things slow had really allowed her to come out of her shell. Katya's mood elevated itself even more when she came up very close to me and threw her arms around my neck. Her nose was really close to mine, and even though I had wrapped my arms around her, I was trying not to be inappropriate. I didn't want to get my hopes up about the physical part of our relationship, but Katya was making it very difficult at the moment with her proximity, the way she was hugging me, and the undeniable look in her eyes that said she wanted me.


"Patrick, let's go to my bedroom. I'm ready."

I tried not to freak out, but I'm pretty sure I had a ridiculous expression on my face from what Katya had just said. My body was on fire, and I relaxed a little because I felt like I didn't have to hide my desire from Katya any longer. Katya smiled at me and we walked hand in hand down the hallway to her bedroom. I had never been in there before because Katya thought maybe it would be better if we avoided her bedroom entirely so we wouldn't be tempted to go all the way before she was ready. Getting ready to see it now, tonight, I felt like a giddy teenager who was having sex with his girlfriend for the first time. I was fully aware of how clammy my hand felt in hers, and I hoped Katya didn't mind, secretly hoping that some of the clamminess was coming from her hand too.


When we entered her bedroom, she grinned shyly at me and placed her hands on my chest. She played with the buttons on my shirt, and I was oddly nervous. I touched Katya's face and brushed a strand of her hair away from her cheek.

"Are you sure you're ready, Katya?"

"I'm sure."

"Okay, if you need something, or feel uncomfortable, just tell me. I'll take care of you."


Katya smiled at me and I moved my face closer to hers, kissing her gently. When she parted her lips willingly, I tried not to do too much to her, and was happily surprised when she hungrily sucked on my tongue. I pressed her body against mine and touched the zipper on her dress, unzipping it, and letting it fall to the floor. Katya pulled away from me to touch my chest. I looked at her body, and she was beautiful. Of course, I had seen her in skimpy clothing before from our day at the beach, but seeing her in her underwear was a million times better. I pulled her close to me once again, and moved my hand to a more seductive location, down her lower back, just above the curve of her butt. Her skin was so soft, and she smelled lovely.


"Patrick, your magician uniform made me so hot today. I couldn't wait to get you home, and have you all to myself."

I didn't really know how to respond other than kiss her again while my hand rubbed her ass. She unbuttoned my shirt and I pulled both my coat and shirt off while she went for the zipper on my pants. After Katya finished stripping me down to my underwear, I lifted her up and we made our way over to her bed. I put her down gently on the mattress and as soon as I sat on the bed, Katya crawled over me, touching my knee with one hand, her other hand on my hip.


I pushed her hair out of her face, and she leaned close to me, staring at me intently. I felt something different with her than I had before when I was going to sleep with someone. I wasn't sure if it was because I was pent up and going crazy from all the time we had waited, or if it was just from my feelings for her.

"What are you thinking about, Patrick?"

"Just that I've never felt as strong for a girl before as I feel for you."


I must have said the magic words because Katya pounced on me, and roughly started kissing my neck and chest. I rubbed her shoulder and her torso, occasionally brushing my hand over her bra buckle. Every time I acted like I was going to unclip it, she would press her hips into me, driving me crazy. I didn't know how much more I could take before actually plunging myself into her, so I took off her bra and panties at the same time. As soon as I did that, she hooked her thumb into my waistband and pulled my underwear off. I rolled her over and took her breast in my hand, kissing her nipple passionately. She moaned in pleasure and wrapped her leg around mine, rubbing her foot up and down my leg.


"Patrick, do it now. I want you."

I kissed Katya softly and positioned myself between her legs. She spread them around me willingly and I entered her slowly, bit by bit. She felt so tight around me and I was trying really hard not to end this prematurely because she felt so good. Katya rubbed my pecs and looked into my eyes as we moved our hips together, perfectly in tune with one another. My breath was getting pretty ragged, and Katya's moans were getting louder. When I saw her eyes roll back in her head and heard her scream my name at the same time she gave a loud gasp, I asked her if she was done. She nodded blissfully, and I was finally able to find my own release. I shuddered at the force of my own orgasm and could do nothing but lay on Katya afterwards. I wrapped my arms around her and wondered again if this is what love felt like.


36 comments:

  1. Katya sister makes me angry she needs to tell her that she is very sorry for the trouble she caused her grrrr

    Patrick and Katya, yay finally and how sweet and romantic. I'm glad they have found their way to each other now and I'm glad Patrick stuck around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, yeah, she does need to apologize. It takes some people longer to do that sort of thing, though, even if it doesn't seem like the right thing to hold off on it. The fact that she feels remorse is a good first step for her.

      Yeah, Patrick didn't just want to give up on this relationship because in the grand scheme of things their relationship wasn't really bad, it just needed some work. :)

      Delete
  2. awww. im glad patrick patience paid off and they finally connected. ephimera doesn't seem so bitchy nanymore now that i know her thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yeah, Katya finally trusts Patrick, and they both had a great night. Ephemera has been through some stuff, she's had a hard life, and she's never been good at controlling her temper, so unfortunately, Katya got the brunt of her anger. Deep down, Ephemera loves Katya, even though Katya might not see that or feel that because of Ephemera's behavior.

      Delete
  3. Patrick and katya ❤️ all the couples in your story so far have such strong feelings for eachother, well except Helena and Dustin haha I love that katya finally gave in and trusted Patrick,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, yay for Patrick and Katya. :D
      Dustin and Helena had strong feelings for each other... but not necessarily feelings of love, LOL.
      Yeah, Katya really likes Patrick so she wasn't going to just give up on him. :)

      Delete
  4. Now I understand Ephemera a little more from her thoughts I can see she has problems but still - yes she does need to apologize to Katya ... she was the one who caused most of her problems!!
    I'm glad Patrick was patient and it all worked out for them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Ephemera has problems too, as we all do, and you're right, she needs to stop pushing her anger onto Katya, apologize, so they can be friends instead of at each others' throats all the time. Patrick was patient because Katya had a good reason for her problems, and she wasn't just withholding sex to be a bitch, LOL.

      Delete
  5. I've wondered the same thing about the bathing suit/underwear logic. I mean, it's basically the same thing!!

    And Patrick's underwear is awesome!

    I've always like Ephemera. This makes me like her so much more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I know, right? Bikinis look exactly like an underwear set, well, maybe minus lace... XD

      Hahaha, glad you like his underwear. ROFL this comment and answer is all about underwear.

      Ephemera appreciates your support, LOL.

      Delete
  6. Loved this! Learned so much from getting into Ephemera's head! I can now understand her reasoning behind what she did to Katya, but I don't agree with what she did. It is nice that she now seems to be happy that Katya has found happiness with Patrick.

    *scrolls back up to look at Patrick's butt* Love it!!!

    I'm just so glad that these two have finally come together and that Katya has let her walls down enough to let him in. They both seem so happy in this chapter. So happy for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thanks! Ephemera's had a rough life, and since she's grown out of the high school thought process, she knows she was wrong to do that to Katya, She might not always know how to be nice to Katya, but deep down she loves her.

      Haha, I love how his tattoo goes... there... XD He has a great butt. LOL.

      They are finally trusting each other, and that can only lead to happiness. :)

      Delete
  7. Ephemera makes a lot more sense now, especially with the background you gave her. She still has no right to be such a bitch to Katya, but it's nice to understand her a lot better and see why she acts this way towards her sister.
    Awww, Patrick's so cute when he's all flustered XD I liked that they finally went all the way and that Katya was comfortable enough to do so. They're so cute hahaha I hope they stay together and continue to make one another happy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad Ephemera's background made sense. I know before she just seemed like a cold hearted bitch for no reason, LOL, but she's really just a lost soul who's way too prideful for her own good. In time, she'll learn she doesn't have to be angry at Katya anymore. Her feeling happy for Katya and Patrick, and realizing she was wrong in high school are some steps to her healing.

      LOL Patrick was confused and nervous at first, he just wanted so bad not to ruin Katya's night by doing the wrong thing and having a repeat of their fight. Letting her call most of the shots was driving him crazy, but he persevered and his patience paid off nicely, for both of them. Katya's therapy, even though I haven't shown her in a session, is working and she is learning that she doesn't have to be scared when she's with Patrick. :)

      Delete
  8. LOL. Patrick never has experienced this with someone he actually likes. I'm glad Katya is finally letting loose. I am a bit more relieved now that I have heard Ephermera's thoughts. I loved the chapter. Can't wait for more :D
    (I just started a new legacy. Hope you can check it out if you have time :) emeraldslegacy.weebly.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, exactly, Patrick's never been in love before, and he's really liking it so far. LOL. Katya trusts Patrick now and she is more confident that he won't hurt her. Yeah, Ephemera's a little immature, but she's not a horrible person like she made herself out to be in the beginning, LOL.

      New legacy? Ok. I'll have a look at it. :) Does that mean you're not doing your Ellores anymore or you just have two stories going at the same time? :)

      Delete
    2. I'll be doing my Ellores, but chapters will be out a bit slower. This co-op legacy is mainly me as the writer, and Sunshine063 as the character maker/ suggestor etc.

      Delete
    3. Ahh ok. :D Sounds good. I looked at it yesterday and left you some comments. :)

      Delete
  9. Awe. Such a sweet night.

    I still think Ephemera's a bitch.
    Sorry. I guess it takes one to know one. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, finally, Katya is moving forward. LOL.

      ROFL, it's okay, it's not required that you like all of my characters all the time. XD Did you just say that you were a bitch too? LOLL I'm so confused. I'm not calling you one or anything, of course, XD.

      Delete
    2. Nope. I'm just feeling guilty 'cause I refuse to like her. Even when she's trying to turn over a leaf and stuff. :P

      Delete
    3. Oh whew. *wipes brow* LOL.
      Haha, you don't have to feel guilty, your opinion is your opinion, and if you hate her, then it's fine. XD

      Delete
  10. Great chapter! I'm loving that katya and Patrick could finally...connect. (haha, get it? Connect? I'm dumb) As for Ephmera, i know she's trying and all that, but I still distrust her...I guess its going to take a lot more for her to win me over. Loving Katya and Patrick together. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! LOL, yes I do get your connect joke, XD.
      It's okay, this was only the first we've really heard from Ephemera, so it's normal that you're not sold on her yet, she's still more mysterious than not, and she was really mean to Katya earlier. O_O Haha, they're a cute couple.

      Delete
  11. Sibling rivalry -- not always pretty. I still don't feel bad for Ephemera. She was nasty to start that rumor about Katya. And here's Katya, taking her in even though she treats her like crap.

    Nice to see Patrick and Katya taking the next step in their relationship. Patrick didn't use any protection, though. So, should we assume Katya's on the pill or is there potentially a baby in their future? (Sorry, had to go there ... it's the baby challenge mindset. LOL.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, Ephemera's rumor was very, very mean. Katya's a nice girl, and she does want the love of her sister, so she hoped that by extending her hospitality to Ephemera, that they could mend fences eventually.

      Yeah, Katya was finally ready! Haha, after torturing Patrick for so long. LOL. As for the baby... maybe, maybe not. You'll see as you read on whether that was the case or not. :)

      Delete
  12. I understand how Ephemera feels, it's like she was in competition with her sister but I'm pretty sure their dad loves them both equally. Ephemera got revenge even though it wasn't necessarily right, I guess karma got her when she became "the other woman" lol but it really sucks to give your all to someone who is giving their all to someone else but there's always someone for everyone...Hopefully ephemera will find love and get the courage to apologize to Katya. Awww Patrick's in love :) Patience is a virtue but I guess that was well worth the wait for them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Ephemera was tired of Katya always being perfect and never getting in trouble. It didn't help that Katya took their dad's side in the divorce, while Ephemera took their mom's, so that played a part in it too, Ephemera hated that Katya didn't support their mother.

      High school thought processes are dumb sometimes, LOL, when Ephemera was a teenager, she thought it sounded like a good idea at the time to be mean to Katya. Now that she's an adult, she realizes it was stupid to do that because no one deserves that. She's a brave girl, she's just got to humble herself enough to say sorry, she took a good first step, humbling herself to ask Katya for a favor even though it was embarrassing for her to admit she had nowhere to live.

      Yeah, it was worth it for Patrick to wait, they had a fun night together. XD

      Delete
  13. Ah yay. I'm glad they they were able to move past the events that left such a scar on Katya. Their night together was so beautiful. D'aww I love them. haha Patrick's such a cutie.
    So, I understand Ephemera better, but I agree with others, that doesn't give her the right to be so horrid to her sister. It sucks that she was mistreated by someone she loved, but she needs to not take that out on other people. Plus, this was after she spread that rumor in high school, right? So, her reasoning behind THAT, not really valid. Jealousy is no ones friend. Great chapter! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Katya finally became okay enough to go all the way with Patrick. They are a sweet little couple LOL. I love that Patrick's tattoo kinda just trails down to ... there. LOL.
      Yeah, Ephemera's unfortunate affair where she was the other woman was when she ran away to New York after she turned 18. She thought the magician she was working for was in love with her too, but he was just using Ephemera to cheat on his wife. She didn't want to be the other woman so she came back to California. Ohh, she knows now that she was a dumbass as a teenager, and she really hates that she spread that rumor. She doesn't think, now as an adult, that her reason for spreading the rumor was valid. She was just remembering about her teenage mind and how it used to think. It's something she regrets, and maybe one day her pride will set itself aside and she can apologize properly.

      Delete
  14. From Katya's perspective, Ephemera seemed a plain bad person, spreading rumors about her. Very interesting to hear from Ephemera's perspective, and how she was hurt by Katya's righteousness, and took revenge when she had a chance. It doesn't justify her poor behavior, but it does nuance their positions. Their contradictions make both characters more rich.

    Let's hope the best for Ephemera. I like her better after this chapter.

    Patrick was finally rewarded in his long wait, and Katya was made happy, too. He seems to be an attentive lover, as to wait his partner to reach an orgasm to just then release himself. Good for him, good for her. Yet, a condom was not mentioned -- so we have a new generation on the way? ;)

    I forgot to say in the comment I posted previously today -- the new blog looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katya's view of Ephemera, and of many things in her life, actually, are very victim-like, meaning Katya victimizes herself in her own eyes, quite often. She often feels like everyone's against her, and thinks that people should feel sorry for her. I'm glad you liked the part with Ephemera's perspective, rarely do I ever make a character only bad, or only good, because that's not how real people are made. Ephemera now realizes that she acted like a horrible person when she was a teenager, since hindsight is always much clearer. Her initial behavior towards Katya at the restaurant, was her leftover teenage thoughts upon the shock of seeing Katya again. Her and Katya are getting along much better now, and Ephemera feels happy that Katya has found Patrick.

      Ephemera's starting to heal from her past as well, and yes, we can hope she finds her way in life.

      Patrick was very sensitive to Katya, especially because she's always been so scared of everything when it comes to sex. He was trying very hard to make her experience one of pleasure and not pain because he wants her to heal from her past as well. Heehee... it is Chapter Ten already... so it's entirely possible a new generation could be on the horizon. =D

      Oh, thanks very much! I appreciate you telling me that. =)

      Delete
  15. Ah, well thanks for the insight on Ephemera, I guess I dislike her a little bit less now. Katya being a snitch was no good LOL my daughter always says 'snitches get stitches' hahaha. She shouldn't have ratted her sister out and Ephemera shouldn't have spread that rumor. Hopefully one day they will be able to clear the air.

    Oh wow. So Katya finally was ready. I'm sure Patrick was ready to bust out of his pants at that thought. It was a very sweet and romantic first time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :D I like to give a little back story to my character's actions as much as I can. It doesn't always justify their behavior, but it at least gives readers an insight into why they behave the way they do. Yeah, tattling is really irritating. Ephemera has built up rage from Katya treating her like that when they were kids. I like your daughter's saying, that's really awesome. As a teenager, Ephemera just lashed out and spread that rumor, but she knows now that she was being a dumb teenager when she did that. She's starting to see that Katya didn't deserve all that hate, and Katya allowing her into her house really helped Ephemera let go of some of that anger. She's not quite there yet, but we can't really blame her for that since it was years of Katya being a snitch.

      Yup, Katya realized after she talked to Patrick the other night that he is not out to hurt her, and she wanted to experience that intimacy level with him. He was, LOL, he felt like a guy on prom night hahaha, just minus the asshole attitude. XD

      Delete
  16. Ok so Ephemera did have a good reason for spreading a rumour about Katya and she did feel bad about it afterwards but I still do not trust her.

    Katya was ready and they had a sweet night together. This was not planned and no mention of protection so I wonder will there be the pitter patter of little feet on the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, and now you know why Ephemera is so hostile. Sometimes when we are young, we do very stupid things, that we come to realize as adults, was very stupid. This is Ephemera's turning point, where she realizes the error of her ways and tries to start bettering herself as a human being. LOL, I'm glad that I was able to create this air of mystery surrounding the two sisters. XD
      Yup, Katya was ready wooo! Heehee... I guess you'll just have to find out if the next generation has been conceived this night. O_O

      Delete

Tell me and Armand what you thought!

No. of Echoes

About

Rated: R. Echoes of Eternity is a chronological story best read from Chapter One. It will deal with topics of all kinds, including some that are uncomfortable.

Followers

Awards

Awards
Thank you, Stormy, Julie, Andante Zen, sandybeachgirl, lovesstorms, TheJanesLegacy, and Lckygrl1975!
Copyright © Echoes of Eternity | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com