Friday, January 24, 2014

Patrick Four: Making Friends

Today Emmanuel had come over to my house to reveal the new piece of equipment he had been working on for me. It was a multi-purpose box that I could use for several different, more complicated illusions. The box, although it didn't look like it, was easily transportable, yet sturdy at the same time. I don't know how Emmanuel did it, but he was very skilled with materials and power tools, knowing how to transform mere blueprints into beautiful, fully functioning objects.


Emmanuel stood proudly in front of me after pulling the sheet off the box, with one hand on his hip. He smiled slightly at me, and I looked closely at the box, admiring the intricate details Emmanuel had carved into all of the panels. I ran my fingertips along the moulding of it, feeling every groove as my hand came in contact with the smooth wood finish.

"Emmanuel... this is... wonderful. I'm speechless. You have exceeded my expectations."


"I'm pleased that you like it, Patrick. Would you like to try it out?"

"Yeah! I'm going to need to practice using this so my performances go smoothly."

"Okay, so I know that we discussed blueprints and how your illusions will work, but I still want to show you the panels and things that are in here."


Emmanuel opened the door and stepped inside, placing his hand on the side of the box, showing me everything that was hidden behind the solid walls. I practiced the illusion a couple of times, with Emmanuel inside. After about an hour, I felt like I had explored most of the things that Emmanuel had built into the box. I would of course, need more practice, but I had time to continue later on, plus my stomach was growling, and I realized it was already evening.


Emmanuel stepped out of the box and I thanked him again for making such an amazing contraption. I really appreciated having Emmanuel around to make things for me, and I enjoyed all the time we had spent together. We had developed a close friendship over the years.

"Did Ephemera ever contact you, Patrick?"

Ugh, Ephemera. I found that I had forgotten about her since I had been hanging out with Katya. I still felt wierded out by her abrupt appearance and disappearance that night, annoyed with myself that I had not gotten her phone number.


"Is something wrong, Patrick?"

"Ahh, no. I just feel dumb because I didn't get her phone number after I figured out she was trying to get hired."

"It's not your fault, dude. She could have left her number if she was serious about wanting the job. Besides, if she really wants it, she found you once, she'll probably find you again."


I thought back to that night again, and how inadequate Ephemera made me feel. If I did hire her, I'd have to lay some ground rules about how she talked to me. All I really wanted was respect.

"I think I'll hire her if she comes back around. She's definitely hot, so if she can do well with everything else, she'll be perfect for the job."

"Right. I suppose I didn't necessarily notice that about her, you know."


Emmanuel and I shared a laugh because I knew full well that he didn't swing that way in the love department. I was just about to ask if Emmanuel wanted to stay for dinner when my phone rang. I slid it out of my pocket and looked at the ID. KATYA MONROE CALLING. I smiled and answered the call.

"Hi Katya, how are you?"

"I'm good, I was calling cause I wanted to hear your voice."

"Aww, you're a sweetheart. I'm actually at home with my friend Emmanuel. I was planning to make dinner, would you like to come over and join us?"



"Um, sure, if you don't think I'd be imposing. I don't want to take time away from your friend."

I looked at Emmanuel, silently inquiring what he thought about the situation.

"It's cool, I'd love to stay for dinner and meet Katya."

I told Katya it was okay, hoping she'd eventually learn that she didn't need to step on eggshells around me, then pondering why she felt the need to be so nervous in the first place. Was it because she had been badly hurt before? Or was she just naturally paranoid? Painfully shy? I felt a playful punch on my shoulder, as Emmanuel socked me in the arm.



"Calling lover boy. Earth to lover boy. Who's the girl, and how come you haven't told me about her yet?"

"Well, I only met her yesterday, and it hadn't come up because we were discussing the marvelous contraption you made for me, remember?"


"Aww, Patrick, you do know how to make me smile. It's too bad you're straight. You'd be the perfect man for me."

I grinned at Emmanuel and led the way to my kitchen, where I tried to think of what to make for dinner. I thought about asking Emmanuel what he might want, which led me to wonder if I should have asked Katya what she wanted, and then realized I had made my night more complicated by inviting Katya. Suddenly I felt a wave of nervousness engulf me, making my hands clammy and I rubbed them on my pants, trying to wipe off the excess moisture.


"Patrick. Stop freaking out. It's just dinner. She eats food, right?"

One thing I loved about Emmanuel was the way he could read me so well, and bring me back to reality. He looked in my cabinets, trying to help me figure out what to make. He pulled out a box of spaghetti and put it on the counter. I nodded in his direction, and got out a jar of spaghetti sauce and ground beef from the refrigerator. In the middle of the food cooking, the intercom buzzed. I made my way over to it and pushed the button.


"Hi, it's Katya."

I opened the gate and waited by the front door to let her in. She greeted me with a hug and a quick kiss on the lips. We walked hand in hand to the kitchen. While I went back to tend to the food, Katya leaned over the counter, resting her elbows on it.


"Wow, you have a beautiful house, Patrick, and you're cooking too? I am so bad at cooking. I don't know what it is, but my timing must be off or something because everything burns."

"Thanks, Katya. This is my friend, Emmanuel, and yes, I know how to cook."

Shortly after Katya arrived, we finished cooking. The three of us made our way outside to eat by the pool. I slid the door open for Katya and then watched her saunter over to the table, her hips swaying as she walked. I don't know if she knew how sexy she was. She sure didn't act like it.

"Thanks so much for dinner, you guys."


"It's no problem. Thank you for coming over."

"Emmanuel, what do you do?"

"I'm actually under Patrick's employ. I make equipment for his magic tricks. How about you, Katya?"

Katya stood her fork up on her plate, twisting it around to pick up some spaghetti. When I caught myself looking at her bringing the fork up to her plump, luscious, lips, I blinked a bit to shake myself out of my trance and stared at my plate, trying to ignore the feeling of wanting to do her on the patio table.


"I teach people how to surf. I've been surfing since I was thirteen, and I love it. There's nothing like the feel of the water surrounding you as you glide over a wave. It's like I'm in control of the ocean somewhat."

I was surprised at Katya's words. She had told me she surfed last night, but the way she described it just now was amazing. I liked her a little bit more. She seemed to share my thrill for life. The second part of why I love doing magic is because I am a bit of a daredevil, and it gives me a thrill to do things that make people gasp in shock.

"What have you boys been up to today?"


"Emmanuel brought over a new piece of equipment for me so I've been practicing with it a bit. We're going to try to get the act into a theater rather than a bar. I don't have any intentions of remaining a street magician forever."

After dinner, Emmanuel left, leaving Katya and I alone. We went inside and I put the dishes in the dishwasher. When I was done, I saw Katya standing there, staring at me with a far away look in her eyes. I smiled at her and she came over to me, putting her arms around me and squeezing tightly.

"Hi, beautiful Katya."

"Hi. Can we go sit by your pool? You have a beautiful patio."


Sitting by the pool, Katya leaned her head into my shoulder and sighed softly. I was happy she was enjoying herself, and I looked down at her. She shivered a little bit, and I put my arm around her, rubbing hers to generate some heat.

"This is so romantic, Patrick."

"What do you want to do now?"

"Can I stay here tonight? But without sex."

Dammit. Oh stop it, Patrick, you can keep it in your pants for now. I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that Katya wasn't interested in sex tonight, but I also liked her a lot, so I wanted to respect her wishes.

"Yeah sure. I'm pretty excited that you want to stay here with me. We only met yesterday."

"I know, but I feel safe with you, Patrick... and I like you a lot. You're really down to earth, and that's a rare quality in a celebrity."


"Have you met a lot of other celebrities?"

"I've met some who said they wanted to learn how to surf, but they really just wanted to use their celebrity status to get in my pants. I suppose being one of the few female surfing instructors in the heart of Hollywood, I'd be bound to run into people like that on some occasion."

Katya yawned, covering her mouth as she did. I felt myself getting a little sleepy as well.

"Time for bed?"

Katya nodded, and we went inside to my bedroom, which was next door to the patio. Katya kicked off her shoes while I changed into a shirt and pants rather than just sleeping in my underwear like I usually did. As I got on the bed and laid down, Katya crawled over to me and put her hand on my chest. I hugged her close to me, and pretty soon we were both fast asleep.




After leaving Patrick's, I went to the Starlight Theater to talk to the theater director about the possibility of Patrick's act becoming one of the regularly scheduled shows. I was on my way out of the director's office, ready to go home when I heard a voice behind me that made me frown in a mix of disgust and anger.

"Well... well... well... if it isn't Emmanuel, the has been stagehand."

35 comments:

  1. umm, what?!?!

    Sorry, let's start from the beginning. Manny is so talented and cute. This story reminds me a little of the movie, The Prestige. LOVED that damn movie. Anyway, I really like Manny. Katya seems nice, I'm not too sold on her though. You sure Patrick is straight because Emmanuel....

    Anyway, cuddle time is always awesome. One of my best dates ended in cuddle time.

    And how do you end a chapter in a cliffhanger. Who does that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starting from the beginning is always best. :) Emmanuel is awesome, I like his character a lot, he's very refined, almost a little regal, LOL. Yes, I too love the shit out of The Prestige. :) Katya is adorable, she is just wierdly cautious. Hahaha, yes, Patrick is straight, he is sure of that, and Emmanuel knows it too, but that doesn't stop Emmanuel from throwing in things like Patrick being the perfect man for him. He knows it won't happen, but a guy can dream, right? LOL. He's always just joking anyway, cause he knows Patrick doesn't mind. They have a close friendship and they'll try their best to be there for each other.

      Patrick likes Katya, and he learned well from his dad to respect people, so he was not about to push more from Katya when she just wanted to sleep.

      Heehee, I like cliffhangers, you should know by now that I do that a lot, right? XD

      Thanks for reading and commenting, Taina! :D

      Delete
  2. i wonder who could cause emmanuel to frown in disgust. is an ex? is it an ex emploer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes, the mystery of the voice behind Emmanuel, we shall find out in chapters to come. Thank you for reading and commenting, terrika! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm wondering if it's the ex-magician Emmanuel used to work for that has him frowning in disgust. I like the friendship developing between Katya and Patrick but not real sure if she's girlfriend material yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mystery of the voice Emmanuel heard will be revealed in chapters to come. There are a few clues as to who it might be, given Emmanuel's reaction, and what the person said to him. Heehee, Patrick agrees with you, he also wants to get to know Katya better before, or if, they ever make things official between each other.

      Thanks for reading and commenting, DandyLion! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm glad Katya isn't quite the one-night stand thing for Patrick right now... Emmanuel seems to be pretty good at what he does, when I saw his frown, I thought it was something about Patrick's relationship with Katya or something, but I was glad that it was about someone else. I have a very strong feeling that it was who he used to work for or something... Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Heehee, Patrick never met someone before that he wanted to know better until Katya. LOL, yes I did leave some clue so readers could speculate who the voice behind Emmanuel was. :D The mystery person will be revealed in chapters to come.

      Thanks for reading and commenting, parabee! :)

      Delete
  5. It´s nice to see that things are going well for Patrick in his private life but I really don´t know about the work department. He is seriously thinking about hiring a chick that obviously has no respect for him? And his partner seems to have baggage from the past...
    Ah LateKnight, this is getting more interesting by the chapter *g* love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His work is a strange business to figure out. Well, the thing with Ephemera, is that Patrick doesn't know if she is like that all the time. He really knows nothing about her considering she didn't talk to him very long. Some people give off terrible first impressions, but if they get a second chance, they might not be what you thought they were. Patrick is being nice and willing to give her a second chance to see if maybe he read her wrong at their first meeting. For now, he doesn't even know if she'll show up again, so he might not even have to worry about it.
      As for Emmanuel having baggage, don't we all? LOL.
      This generation has been difficult for me to get started, but I feel like I have a better grip on it now, so I'm happy to hear it's building up like it should be. :D

      Thanks for reading and commenting, anna! :)

      Delete
  6. Aww, Katya and Patrick are super cute together. Patrick's such a nice guy and his kind personality is easy to fall in love with. Emmanuel is super awesome, too hahaha he seems like a great person to be involved with helping out Patrick.
    I don't like Ephemera more after this chapter and she wasn't even in it. I can't pin point on why. XD
    O_O Who was talking to Emmanuel at the end?? I'll kill them if they do anything bad to him >:[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee, Patrick and Katya are in the early stages where they have to get awkward stuff out of the way as they get to know each other better. LOL. Mm yes, Patrick, he's really sweet to Katya. Haha, yeah I'm trying to figure out how to portray everyone's personality all at once and it's a bit like O_O. LOLL.I was happy I got to show Emmanuel a little more here. He is a nice guy and very skilled.
      LMAO, your thoughts on Ephemera. I don't know what I did to myself with that character. I try to write about her and sometimes it's just irritating. LOL. God ,even with this reply, I'm like derp. I just sat here for like five minutes staring. Ugh *slaps Ephemera*
      Emmanuel thanks you for having his back. The owner of the voice will be revealed in chapters to come. :D

      Thanks for reading and commenting, MrsOogie Boogie! XD

      Delete
  7. I have to say that I really love this story line and generation as a whole. Patrick's life seems so exotic and exciting, but he still has that down to earth charm that really makes me like him. Katya and him couldn't be more different, which I like also, but it gives me the feeling that things between them wont last, especially when you throw Ephemera into the picture. He's obviously drawn to Ephemera...to her beauty and allure, even though he can't stand her...but I know....something will happen there eventually, and I'm just hoping katya wont go psycho on Patrick or anything although she does seem really sweet just a little...insecure maybe?

    I like Emmanuel too, so many characters too add so much depth to your story. I wonder whats going on with him....Great chapter! Sorry it took me so long to read and comment. I've been crazy busy with work. :( With all this cold BS people call in left and right and they call me to fill in...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, well thanks so much, amandralynn. :) I am having a lot of fun with this generation too. I had a rough start, LOL, but I think it's getting a little easier. Patrick's job definitely makes his life more interesting than the average person, add on top of that his superstar celebrity parents, and his life is totally out of the norm. He learned growing up that there was no need for fame to get to his head, so he just lived as normal, with the occasional paparazzi putting his picture in a magazine. For now, Patrick isn't thinking that seriously about Katya. They aren't exclusive, they're just casually dating, trying to get to know each other better. Katya shares Patrick's thrill for life, her job isn't very safe, she takes risks every day going out and riding the waves, so they've got that in common, which is definitely a large attraction factor between them right now. Patrick is physically attracted to Ephemera, from the little he saw of her that night, but it's mostly cause she was nice to look at. Her attitude really turned him off because he doesn't like people who make him feel stupid. If she does still want the job, he's going to make it clear that she needs to be nice and everything will be peachy. As for Ephemera's side of it, she was trying to use her charm on Patrick, but she confused him when she mixed in all that condescension. For now it's still unclear if she actually likes him, or if she wanted to flirt so she'd get the job. Katya is cautious, and upfront about what she wants. Tonight, she didn't want sex, she still doesn't know Patrick well enough and the fact that he told her he's never had a serious relationship before made her wonder if he was just going to dump her after sex, so she's holding off on that part to see if he's really interested. We'll just have to wait and see what happens with all of that. :)

      Everyone has a past, and someone from Emmanuel's met up with him towards the end of this chapter. I'm thoroughly enjoying shrouding pretty much all the characters in mystery this generation. XD

      Ahh, it's okay, I understand. Man, if people would stop going in when they sneeze, the hospitals would be less bombarded, LOL. Just blow your nose and take some Tylenol, sheesh. Drink some orange juice, learn how to take care of yourself when you have tiny problems. The hospitals have bigger problems to deal with, LOL.

      Thanks so much for reading and commenting, amandralynn! :)

      Delete
  8. I my gosh! I read this chapter the day it came out but didn't have time to comment with every intent on responding later that day. I just realized I never came back. . . :O Oops! So sorry!

    So right now if I had to chose I'd pick Katya. She seems nice. Emphasis on the word seems. I don't know what it is but there's something that irks me about her for some reason. Ugh, I hate when I can't explain what I'm feeling. Almost like I'm not sure she's the one for him; but I definitely like her more than Ephemera.

    I like Emmanuel! He seems like he's a good friend for Patrick. I hope however he ran into doesn't cause him too much trouble!

    Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, aww, well thanks for coming back to comment! :) I love your comments. XD

      Katya's just adorable, haha. There is still a bit of awkwardness between her and Patrick because both of them have their guards up. They're both not very public people, as in they don't like to just tell everyone their business. Patrick's only real close friend is Emmanuel, and so he trusts him with his life, but it's very hard for new people to get close to him, which is why he only had one night stands before Katya. Something about Katya intrigues Patrick, and it's the fact that she wasn't completely starstruck by him. She knew who he was since he's a celebrity by association, but she isn't treating him differently because of it, so for now he is going to try to get to know her a little better.

      Emmanuel and Patrick have developed a really close friendship because they work together, and for them, it doesn't cause problems. They hang out a lot, and often eat meals at each other's houses. Emmanuel is the only non-family person Patrick would tell anything to. :)

      Thanks for reading and coming back to comment, sandybeachgirl! :)

      Delete
  9. Aww Patrick and Katya are cute together - I hope it lasts. Mmm I think I smell trouble coming for Emmanuel!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, thanks. They're just getting to know each other for now, nothing's official yet. LOL, yes, Emmanuel ran into someone he doesn't quite get along with.

      Thanks for reading and commenting, Julie. :D

      Delete
  10. Oooh. Who is it!!!

    Lol. I'm glad Patrick is such a good guy that he'd be willing to have a sexlesssleepover. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, you'll find out in the next chapter who it is. Yeah, Patrick would rather have had it be a sexy sleepover, but he felt different about Katya so he wanted to respect her wishes, otherwise he might have pushed her away, and that would have been bad. :(

      Delete
  11. DUN DUN DUUUUUN ....

    Sorry. Just had to do that!

    Is it wrong that a tiny bit of me is disappointed that Patrick is straight? Or at least not bisexual. He and Emmanuel would make a hot couple! Not that I don't love Katya. She is sweet and down to earth and just what Patrick needs. and I'm guessing that she needs him just as badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I thought of the sloth from The Croods movie as I read your Dun dun duuuun. XD
      Haha, not it's not wrong, gay stuff is hot. *fans self from the thought of it* However, I didn't plan on his character being gay or bisexual, but that leaves it open for a different heir to have that as one of their characteristics. :D He and Emmanuel get along very well, haha, they probably would be really hot together. Katya's a cutie, heehee.

      Delete
  12. I'm glad to see Patrick and Emmanuel are becoming friends as well as work mates. I still think Katya and Patrick are adorable together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I think you're one of the few who is on Katya's side. LOL. Emmanuel is Patrick's good friend now, which is awesome, since they have to spend a lot of time together for work. Since Patrick has to come up with everything himself for his job, having someone as skilled as Emmanuel to hang out and joke around with makes his job a lot easier.

      Delete
  13. OMG I had to re-read that part like 4 times when you said Emmanuel doesn't Swing that way lol it didn't sink in until I kept reading and then I laughed lol but I love him :) It's so cute how Katya makes Patrick nervous lol. I like his car too :) "Can I stay here tonight. But with no sex?" That was classic lol but at least Patrick was a gentlemen about it even though he did want more from her. I love them together even though they're not together yet... :) I have to see who that guy was at the end of the chapter...Emmanuel is in for some competition... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I keep forgetting Patrick's a celeb, his house is beautiful :) Katya's job matches her personality...She seems like the type that would like helping others...it's a shame she met a few fiesty celebrities though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, and then I put in the part about Emmanuel saying it's a shame Patrick was straight. XD Everyone needs a best friend, and I enjoy having Emmanuel and Patrick's friendship be like that. Uh huh, Patrick hasn't dated much, so he's unsure what he's doing, LOL. I loved his car as well, when I saw it I felt like he needed to own it. XD Patrick is a gentleman, and he knows that instant gratification isn't always the answer to things in life. Haha, the mystery person will be revealed later. LOL, well I guess that's good that you keep forgetting, it means Patrick doesn't act like a person in the spotlight. I like writing him being a down to earth guy even though he is a celebrity. Aww thanks, haha, I thought that job would fit Katya pretty well. Yeah, there's always a few crazy people out there. XD

      Delete
  15. I'm glad for Patrick and Katya, though not thrilled, when everything is so sweet and smooth for them.

    I hadn't realized years had gone by since Emmanuel and Patrick met.

    I do like Emmanuel without the hat and the coat. Very handsome and hunky. You mentioned Katya's lips at some point, but I was actually checking Emmanuel's! Did she even have lips? Oh, I guess so... I'm so glad that we'll have a gay character in this generation. Shall he be the one -- to make me forget my adored Helena? Ha-ha. That the two guys are friends and mates is even lovelier than if they were a couple, I would say.

    The POV shifts to Emmanuel by the end of this episode, and I am left wanting, needing to read more about him... Shall we learn more about his former professional life? About his personal life? About his love life? Oh, I hope so.

    And of course, there is always Ephemera, that I am guessing will prove to be not that ephemera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is only the beginning of Patrick and Katya's relationship, so there's got to be some sweet romantic stuff there, right?

      Yeah, I did a bit of a time jump with Emmanuel and Patrick's friendship, just to establish how great a friendship they have, and how they work together well, as well as hang out just as casually.

      I'm glad you like Emmanuel. He definitely is really handsome when he's not hiding his hair and his muscles under his work coat. You're right he does have some hot lips too. LOL. I do enjoy writing about gay characters, this is actually my second time doing it. The first time I did it was in my completed Sims story, The Compound. I'm also thinking that Echoes should have a gay heir at some point too. :D I am glad that you like it too. I think every guy needs a best friend, someone he can count on for anything. ^_^

      Haha, you'll just have to read on to see if Emmanuel's mystery gets solved. XD

      Yup, Ephemera's out there somewhere. XD She does live in town too, so there's always a chance they'll run into her.

      Delete
  16. "Trying to ignore the feeling of wanting to do her on the patio table." hahaha omg! I love that! I'm still laughing. Oh, Patrick. You're adorable. These two are so cute together. d'awww! For two people who like each other but seem to want to take things slowly, they are moving rather quickly. But then again, like Katya said, if they both feel safe and comfortable around each other, then what's the harm? I hope good things come from this. I don't know why I have a weird feeling though.
    Ahh, I like Emmanuel. I was a little ambivalent about him at the beginning, but this chapter made me like him. He has a great personality, I think. Uh-oh. Who could that be? His old employer? Can't wait to find out!! Off I go...=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Thank you, thank you.
      True, I think they are moving sort of fast, but like not really, at the same time? Haha, like they spent the night together, but they didn't do anything sexy. XD It was like they want to get to know each other better somewhere in the middle of being platonic and being flat out hot for each other. LOL. They're in the like romantic phase of wanting to feel loved and needed, probably.
      LOL yeah, I didn't do a whole lot with Emmanuel in the beginning because I was just making the whole start of the generation mysterious and creepy. XD I'm glad you like him now that he's shown a little more of who he is and how he is with Patrick. Haha, maybe it's his old employer... maybe not... :D

      Delete
  17. Damn it, I take it that's the old magician he used to work for. This smells like trouble!

    Aww Katya and Patrick are cute together. That was very surprising she asked to sleep over even without sex. I guess it's a good thing he doesn't put off the creepy vibe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clues do point to his former employer, you'll find out soon enough.

      Yeah, Katya was trying hard, she wanted some comfort, and to get to know Patrick better. In a small way, Katya was testing Patrick to see how he would react. LOL. She was very happy to hear that he was okay with it. Haha, yeah, being creepy probably isn't the best when you're trying to date someone. XD

      Delete
  18. What a sin Emmanuel is gay :( Damn just like in real life all the good looking ones are either married or gay.

    Patrick and Katya are very cute together but it did surprise me that she asked to sleep over even without sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL well at least you can be comforted in the fact that Emmanuel will be here as eye candy for you. XD
      Yes, Katya is strange indeed, isn't she? That is a wierd request. She was feeling safe with Patrick, and she needs a friend, but yeah, that was wierd to sleep over. :D

      Delete

Tell me and Armand what you thought!

No. of Echoes

About

Rated: R. Echoes of Eternity is a chronological story best read from Chapter One. It will deal with topics of all kinds, including some that are uncomfortable.

Followers

Awards

Awards
Thank you, Stormy, Julie, Andante Zen, sandybeachgirl, lovesstorms, TheJanesLegacy, and Lckygrl1975!
Copyright © Echoes of Eternity | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com