Friday, January 31, 2014

Patrick Five: The Past Beckons

Author's Note: I rebuilt the Starlight Theater since last chapter, so it now looks different.
Nudity, FYI



"Get the fuck away from me, Jaxson."

I pushed past Jaxson, not wanting to talk to him. I hoped I never had to run into him again, but that was just wishful thinking on my part. It was unrealistic because I knew we both still lived in the same town, so crossing paths was most likely inevitable. Jaxson, of course, being the asshole that he was, pushed his hand against my chest, which prevented me from leaving. Sometimes I wished I had Patrick's illusion skills, so I could just make myself disappear at times like this.


"What's the matter, Emmanuel? Can't take a little constructive criticism?"

I glared at Jaxson as he hovered around me, and then turned around, refusing to look at him. I didn't know why he insisted on keeping me here, we both didn't like each other at all, at least not anymore. The only reason I could think of was that he was a huge douchebag, and that's what guys like that do.

"I don't want to talk to you, that's the matter. You never do anything but make me feel like shit, so it's no surprise I don't want to be around you."

I tried leaving again, but Jaxson, being his irritating self, grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. He stood really close to me, his face mere inches from mine. I looked away, refusing to look into his eyes. It was his eyes that had gotten me the first time, and I didn't want to fall for it again.


"Awww, come on, Emmanuel, we had some good times, didn't we?"

"Yeah, we did, until you ruined it by becoming an insufferable, egotistical piece of shit."

Jaxson put his hand over his chest like he was hurt by my words. Before, when things were different between us, I would have believed that he had some capability of feeling hurt, but now, now I saw nothing but a cold, dark chasm where his heart used to live.


"Ouch. Emmanuel, babe-"

"Don't fucking call me babe. You lost the right to call me that the day you slept with someone else."

"Oh, not this again!"

"Yes, THIS again. You hurt me, you fuck. From the way you were treating me, anyway, I don't know what the hell I expected. It's not like you appreciated me AT ALL!"


I had worked for Jaxson for about three and a half years. We fell in love, and things were great between us, both on a personal level as well as a professional level. Once he started getting more popular, the fame got to his head and he started losing respect for me, by treating me more like his assistant rather than his boyfriend.

"That is not true, you built great stuff for me, at first. But when I got more popular, babe, you just couldn't keep up."

Jaxson looked smugly at me and I wanted to punch him, but I didn't want to start a fight in the theater where I had just secured a Friday night trial gig for Patrick.


"Ugh! You piss me off. Get out of my way!"

I finally managed to push past Jaxson, storming out to the parking ramp and walking to my car. I heard him call my name while his irritating footsteps padded on the ground behind me.

"Emmanuel! Emmanuel, wait."

"Wait, what?! You called me a 'has been stagehand.' I can't 'keep up' with you, and you obviously don't like me so jus-"


I felt Jaxson put his left arm around me, pulling me towards him. I was caught off guard, so before I could react, he put his right hand on my cheek and I felt his warm lips touching mine. He sucked on my bottom lip and it reminded me of the passion that our relationship used to have. The nostalgia of being in Jaxson's arms again caused me to part my lips and kiss him back with just as much fervor as I used to have while we were dating. For those few moments, he was Jaxson, my sexy boyfriend, my Jaxson whom I fell in love with so long ago. I was breathing heavily as I put my hands around his body, wishing I could just stay like this forever. Emmanuel, what the fuck are you doing? You broke up with Jaxson for a reason, don't do this again. He's not good for you. My thoughts were trying to talk sense into me, and they were right, but I was enjoying Jaxson's kisses way too much right now. As if the universe was trying to help me out, Jaxson stopped kissing me for a minute to say a few words.

"I miss you, Emmanuel, I have since you moved out that day. I was hoping you still worked in this industry, so maybe I'd run into you again."


"How am I supposed to believe that you missed me? You didn't seem to care about me during the last few months of our relationship."

"Do you miss me?"

"Yes, sometimes I do, but I'm doing my best to move on, and I feel like I have for the most part."

Jaxson's grip around me loosened slightly and I was a bit saddened, but relieved as well because maybe my conscience would kick in and I would remember how much I hated Jaxson for being such an asshole. I moved my hand to the side of his face, while resting my other arm on his shoulder. I was very conflicted right now because I did miss him and his touch sometimes, but he had hurt me so much. He couldn't really still love me, could he?


"You moved on? You're dating someone else?"

"No. Not like that. I'm just trying to forget you."

"Emmanuel, I'm sorry. The day you left, I knew I made a mistake with that other guy. He didn't mean anything to me. I was blind to how I was treating you, but then when I woke up without you next to me the following morning, it all sank in. I realized I still loved you, but I had already lost you."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The great Jaxson was apologizing? He was such a diva after he found success with his magic show. I wondered if this was all a ploy because I knew how manipulative he could be at times. I knew for now I didn't want to date him again because I was just starting to heal from the pain he brought on me, but at the same time, something about Jaxson being nice to me pulled at my heart strings. The last few months of our relationship had been strained and we were constantly at odds. All I had wanted during those times was a sign that he still had feelings for me, a kiss, a fleeting look, anything but the condescending words he kept spewing at me. Now here he was, still as handsome as ever, standing in front of me with his arms around my waist.


Jaxson moved his left hand from my waist, down my side, rubbing me suggestively. I liked his touch and the tightening in my pants begged to be released. Being pressed up against Jaxson, I knew that his feelings were mutual. Despite how our relationship had ended, I knew in my head, that tonight I wanted Jaxson. I wanted to feel wanted again, and he was giving me that at the moment. I took a chance.

"Jaxson, come to my place."

Jaxson looked shocked as his beautiful sapphire blue eyes opened wide. A smile crossed his lips, and I touched his bottom lip with my finger. I had loved his lips, they were soft, warm, and passionate. He used to gently kiss me all over my body, leaving trails of heat where his mouth came in contact with my skin. I had gotten a reminder just now of how good of a kisser he was, and I missed him.


He nodded, accepting my request, and we got into my car. As I drove, we didn't talk, but Jaxson had his hand on my thigh the entire time. I knew in the back of my mind that this was happening simply because we were both horny and familiar with each other. I had no delusions that we were going to be getting back together. However, I couldn't help but keep thinking about his apology to me. I wondered if he meant it at all.


We were barely inside the front door when I grabbed Jaxson and pressed my lips on his, sucking on his top lip, savoring the taste I had missed so much. Jaxson breathed heavily and ran his fingers through my hair while opening his mouth and giving my tongue access to his. I ran my tongue along his teeth and he grabbed my ass, pulling me close to him. He started grinding on me, and I slowly started walking in the direction of my bedroom, pushing against him. He got the hint and began walking backwards while putting his hand inside the waistband of my sweatpants.


We made it to my bedroom, and I placed my hand behind Jaxson's neck, attacking his lips with so much force that he lost his balance. I caught him with my left arm and he put his hand under my shirt, rubbing my back. I undid his tie, watching it hang loosely around his neck, then unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt, rubbing his pecs with my right hand. I pinched his nipples while he moaned in appreciation. Once Jaxson regained his balance he pulled his shirt and jacket off in one fluid movement and threw his tie on the floor, kicking his shoes off as well. He lifted my shirt off my body, pulling me on the bed with him.


Seeing Jaxson shirtless turned me on even more. He was still very well built and his smile was so gorgeous. He rubbed my side, teasing me by sometimes running his fingers under the elastic of my pants. He straddled me and rubbed himself on me. I put my arms around Jaxson's neck and he rested his forehead against mine, continuing to smile at me. I was so hard I thought I would break the stitching on the front of my pants.

"Jaxson, I missed this."

"Me too, Emmanuel."

Tonight we were actually making sex fun. Shortly before Jaxson fucked that stranger, sex had become a chore, something that we did when one of us couldn't sleep, or if one of us was horny, but it was hardly ever fun anymore. Jaxson sat on my lap, giving me a mini lap dance while grabbing my ass. I unzipped his pants, undid his belt, and slid my hand inside his pants, touching his growing bulge.

"Take it out, Emmanuel, it's okay. I've missed your hands on me."


Jaxson's words made me so hot that I pulled his pants down along with his underwear, while he did the same to me. He shoved his tongue in my mouth, and I started breathing really heavily. Jaxson straddled me and lowered himself onto me. I moaned, feeling how tight he was around me. I put my arms around him and thrust my hips up while pushing him down on me. Jaxson touched my face and ran his fingers through my hair, letting his fingers massage my scalp. He stopped kissing me when he felt like he couldn't take it anymore, and then we switched positions.


I got down on my knees, and Jaxson rubbed my side, pinching my nipples. He slapped my ass a few times and then teased me with his finger, slowly. His finger felt really nice, but I was hoping he would put himself inside me soon because I was aching for him. I got my wish when Jaxson started moving around behind me, adjusting himself and then pushing into me. He was warm and he felt oh so good. Jaxson put his hand down on the front of me, stroking me with just the right level of speed to enhance what he was doing behind me. I felt Jaxson reach his climax at the same time I did and he laid on me for a few seconds to catch his breath before withdrawing himself from me. We both laid down on the bed and he pulled me towards him, kissing me and rubbing my side. I was ecstatic at that moment because I remembered how cold he used to be. He would roll over after sex and get mad if I wanted to snuggle with him afterwards. Him wanting to be close to me just now was a welcome surprise. At some point, I don't know when, we fell asleep in each other's arms.


The next morning, I woke up alone, which is exactly what I thought would happen. His clothes and shoes were gone from the room, and if I had been drunk, I might have thought that I had imagined the whole thing. I was happy last night happened, and I was glad that I got to have those new, yet somehow nostalgic memories of him.


As I swung my feet over the side of the bed, I noticed a note on my nightstand that hadn't been there before. I picked it up and looked at it. It was simple and straightforward. It turns out Jaxson had no delusions about last night either.

Thanks for last night, Emmanuel.
~ Jaxs

One thing was still on my mind, however, which was, did he mean what he said when he apologized?

38 comments:

  1. O_O
    *wipes steam off glasses*
    *wipes steam off laptop screen*
    *wipes steam off windows*
    Jesus.. Such a hot chapter. YUM. XD
    Emmanuel is so hot, it's a little ridiculous. Jaxson is hot as shit, too, but his personality kinda sucks. I wanted to punch him a lot when he was first talking to Emmanuel, but he got nicer towards the middle, but I'm guessing it was only so he could have Emmanuel again and then ditch him like an asshole. UGH. I'm so mad he just upped and left.. :(
    I have a feeling he might not come back, Jaxson didn't seem like the type to, but idk. Hahaha Maybe it's for the better if he doesn't come back, then maybe Emmanuel can clear his head and actually get over the guy :/
    Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, did you have enough washcloths/paper towels to wipe the steam off of everything? :D It was 8 degrees when I was writing this, but man... it was like 900 degrees where I was sitting LOLL. I'm happy you enjoyed reading it, cause I had lots of fun writing it. <3

      Hehe, I'd have it no other way, got to have my hot male Sims, LOL. Emmanuel is grateful to you, he also wanted to punch Jaxson a lot cause he's so mean sometimes. >:[ Jaxson may have lost at his own game a little bit because Emmanuel knew that he didn't want to get back together with Jaxson, but Jaxson might not have known that. Jaxson thought he succeeded at making Emmanuel take him home on his terms, but Emmanuel was horny and wanted to get in Jaxson's pants. LOL. Emmanuel had a feeling Jaxson would be gone in the morning, so it didn't catch him too much off guard when he woke up alone. It is still sad though, :(.
      Whether Jaxson comes back or not will most likely depend on if he meant his apology, and if he actually misses Emmanuel or if he was just trying to be manipulative.

      Thanks for reading and commenting, MrsOogie Boogie! XD

      Delete
  2. *Clears throat*
    *Rubs eyes*
    Well... Ahem. I thought at first that Emmanuel was... not straight, but then the last chapter gave me a hint, and then this chapter confirmed it. I don't like Jaxson and I think he was just playing/toying with Emmanuel.
    Awesome chapter :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wierd, I only mentioned Emmanuel's sexual preferences in Chapter Four. LOL. Jaxson is a jerk right now, and it was only a matter of time before the two crossed paths. Emmanuel knows Jaxson can be manipulative, so he was fully expecting Jaxson to leave him again. Luckily for Emmanuel, he also just wanted to get into Jaxson's pants, LOL, so he's not heartbroken again or anything.

      Thanks for reading and commenting, parabee! :)

      Delete
  3. *Blinks*
    *Blinks again*
    *Blinks repeatedly with mouth hanging open*
    What. . .just. . .happened??? *scrolls back up*

    Wow! I mean, how could anyone say no to those eyes! But then he seems like he was such a jerk that I was screaming at Emmanuel to run away. I kept thinking of the Chicago song "You're a Hard Habit to Break."

    Phew! If I still smoked I'd be having one after reading this chapter. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLL. Great sex. That's what happened. XD

      Jaxson's eyes are pretty mesmerizing, that's for sure. Poor Emmanuel, getting treated like shit. At least the night ended well, LOL. Emmanuel doesn't want to get back together with Jaxson, it's okay, he fully remembers why he broke up with him.

      Aww, well thanks so much for the compliments! <3

      Thanks for reading and commenting, sandybeachgirl! :D

      Delete
  4. jaxon is the type of dude men and women should avoid. i hope emmanuel sees jaxon as a one night stand and never sees him again or get involve with him again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, Emmanuel doesn't want to get back together with Jaxson, he remembers why he broke up with him. Tonight, he just wanted to get into Jaxson's pants. LOL. :D

      Thanks for reading and commenting, terrika! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh wow! They're both really hot!!!
    Here's hoping Emmanuel doesn't get his heart broken again or that Jaxson isn't manipulating him in some way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm yes, I have to have my hot male Sims, LOL. Glad you like them.
      Your hope is confirmed! XD Emmanuel has no plans to get back together with Jaxson because he remembers why they broke up, and he mostly knew he would wake up alone in the morning. Emmanuel just wanted to get in Jaxson's pants, LOL, so Jaxson may have thought he got to Emmanuel, but he didn't.
      Jaxson's apology is the only thing confusing Emmanuel because of Jaxson's manipulative nature, Emmanuel doesn't know if he meant it or not.

      Thanks for reading and commenting, DandyLion! :)

      Delete
  6. *stares at all the hot muscular ass in the pictures*
    Wowzers what steamy chapter. Just wow. I like the stratigically placed light from the ceiling to not make the one pic look so risque. Woot woot. Write those eyes on jax no wonder be couldn't help himself. *dies* I can't believe he just up and left the next morning. What a douchebag. Obviously he just wanted a piece of ass. Haha. Get it. Rofl. *clears throat* I agree with Sandy. I need a cigarette after this chapter. It was awesome as always!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With not write stupid auto correct on my tablet. Forgive me. It took me 10 years to text out that comment on my tablet. Give me a mouse and keyboard any day rofl.

      Delete
    2. Heehee, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
      That light was an accident, LOL. So I had completely forgotten it was there and I was having a hard time (LOL hard) getting an angle of them in that position without it being like OMG balls everywhere, then I think I zoomed out or something, and suddenly there was a ceiling light in my face. Hahaha. *high fives game for being awesome*
      Heehee, when I made Jaxson, I died a lot when I picked the color of his eyes. LOL, they just worked so well with his face. *slaps his ass* Mm yeah, I do get it. XD Emmanuel was halfway thinking Jaxson wouldn't be there in the morning, so he wasn't surprised or heartbroken. It is, however, sad. Jaxson thinks he may have manipulated Emmanuel into taking him home, but Emmanuel beat him at his own game because he knew what he was doing. They both wanted a piece of ass as much as the other one did. XD What is bothering Emmanuel, however, is Jaxson's apology.

      LOLL, tablets and phones are so hard to type on. XD

      Thanks for reading and commenting, amandralynn! :)

      Delete
  7. *Wow*
    I had to wipe the steam off my glasses then ran off to re-read it
    I had too - lol - Awesome chapter!!
    I just wished I had the guts to write NSFW - great job!!
    I love Emmanuel - and Jaxson's eyes ... who could anyone say no to those!!!
    I hope Emmanuel isn't going to fall for him and get hurt - but I do like bad men :) Jaxson is pretty hot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, aww thanks! <3 I'm not exactly shy... hehehe. I'm glad it came across well to you! :)
      Mmm yes Jaxson's eyes are so beautiful, ugh. LOL. When I made him, and found that eye color, it just fit with his face perfectly. XD
      Haha, I have to have my hot male Sims. *faints*
      Don't worry, Emmanuel has been there, done that, so to speak. His three and a half year relationship with Jaxson ended with Emmanuel dumping Jaxson. He still misses him sometimes, but he remembers how shitty Jaxson treated him the last few months of their relationship, and he doesn't want to go back to that. Emmanuel did kind of expect that he'd wake up alone, so no heartbreak there. The only thing that is bothering Emmanuel is Jaxson's apology because Jaxson can be nice when he wants to be...

      Thanks for reading and commenting, Julie! :D

      Delete
  8. Call me cynical if you like, but what comes to mind for ME is...
    Patrick´s star is rising since he is working with Emm. Jaxson´s career is already over it´s peak... so he is trying to steal the new tricks Emm has worked out for Pat by taking a little detour through Emm´s pants.
    The two- faced bastard.
    Emm you deserve MUCH better honey! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO, anna, you are funny. :) That's quite the elaborate plan you think Jaxson has concocted. What Jaxson really wanted was sex, and coincidentally, ran into Emmanuel, who he was familiar with, so he thought it was a good idea.
      Jaxson thought he manipulated Emmanuel into taking him home with him, but what he didn't know is that Emmanuel wanted to get into Jaxson's pants too. Emmanuel does miss Jaxson sometimes, but he knows he doesn't want to get back together with Jaxson, and be treated like shit again. The only thing bothering Emmanuel at the moment, is Jaxson's apology...

      Thanks for reading and commenting, anna! :D

      Delete
  9. Ummm....err...So...can I just quit writing and call it a lost cause? That was so good!

    Jaxson, Jax, J. What can I say about you? He's a good lay apparently, but there's nothing there in those eyes. Be careful Manny!

    ::off to go scrap the pathetic excuse of a love scene I've been writing::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Taina! <3

      Haha, yeah, Jaxson' eyes in that pose looked perfectly empty... he's a dangerous guy for sure because he's got that sexy allure, and yes, he's great in bed, but his manipulative nature is an easy trap to fall into. Jaxson hasn't always been an asshole, but the fame got to his head while he was dating Emmanuel and it made him think he is invincible. He also became quite selfish and mean. This particular night, Jaxson thinks he won by manipulating Emmanuel to take him home, but what he doesn't know is Emmanuel wanted to get in his pants too. ROFL. Emmanuel doesn't want to get back together with Jaxson since he remembers exactly why he dumped him. :D

      Thanks for reading and commenting, Taina! XD

      Delete
  10. Emmanuel why why why? What were you thinking sleeping with the ex again oh I know the blood went to the wrong part of the body, it should have gone to the brain to scream at you Nooooooooooo don't do it.
    Don't whatever you do get back with that ass.

    Great Chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emmanuel is not going to get back together with Jaxson, as far as having a relationship with him again. He's the one who broke up with Jaxson, and he remembers why he did it. As for sleeping with him, it's simple, Emmanuel was horny and just using Jaxson for sex. LOL.

      Thanks for reading and commenting, Lckygrl! :)

      Delete
  11. hello LKSimmer!

    I just saw a thread with your stories on a Sims 3 forum, and here I am!

    I guess I've arrived on a good chapter :) Bodies seem to speak over feelings here, but that connection did not last for Emmanuel (lovely name) and Jaxson...

    I want to thank you for reading my story and leaving comments, it's really a privilege to me and much more now that I know you are a writer too :)

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. andante zen! Hi! :) Welcome to my story! I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to read of mine.

      I think you did arrive on a good chapter too, LOL. I had a lot of fun writing this one. This particular chapter, Emmanuel and Jaxson were both responding to their carnal instincts. Thanks, I picked the name Emmanuel because I love how distinguished it sounds. Emmanuel is slightly conflicted, even though he knew Jaxson would most likely leave the morning after, the note and his apology are things for him to think about.

      You're welcome! I adore your story, and your replies to me in the comments! XD

      Thanks so much for stopping by and checking this out, andante zen! And feel free to call me Late Knight. :)

      Delete
  12. Well... I'm glad he enjoyed himself anyway... Sex is a necessary thing to life after all...

    But I do NOT like or trust this Jaxson character. I want to know what he's up to, and I want everyone to leave the sweet boys ALONE!!! WRAR. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yeah he just wanted some sex and Jaxson was the easy option since they have history together. Jaxson's egotistical and asshole-y, LOL, so he's up to asshole-y things, obviously, XD.

      Delete
  13. Jaxson -- not a nice man and certainly not worth Emmanuel's time long term. However, they were using each other equally that night, and as long as Emmanuel kept his heart out of it, more power to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, Emmanuel has done the long term thing with Jaxson, and he wants none of that. Yup they were both just horny LOL, and they were familiar with each other, so it was opportunity sex, rather than love or any broken heart stuff.

      Delete
  14. Well damn....this was a hot chapter lol :) I kept re-reading some things...I actually read half of this last night and I re-read it again today lol Jaxson is so dominant even when he's in a position to be submissive...especially when he slapped Emmanuel's ass lol :) I love this chapter...you could feel the tension....To cross the line and release all that tension or walk away still feeling like you wished you could do more. Jaxson seems like he can be a douchebag but I think his apology was somewhat sincere...Sex can make any relationship super confusing lol...Maybe they will just be friends with benefits for now? I really liked this...I had some nostalgic feelings while reading this...it reminded me of the sims 2 days when ALOT more writers actually weren't afraid to "cross the line" and show nudity and curse and all that good stuff. You're my kind of writer....fearless :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jaxson..taking a common name and making it unique....Another good name... How do you come up with these names? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks so much for all the compliments, I just reread this before answering your comment, and it was just as hot as I remember it being when I was writing it. XD Yeah, Jaxson's arrogant, so he always just comes across as dominant. Aww, I'm glad you could feel the tension since that was what I was going for, that Emmanuel and Jaxson have a history that didn't end well, but sometimes those people have a magnetism that draws you back to them, even though you don't particularly like them. LOL, yes, Jaxson is a douchebag, but even douchebags have feelings, it's just most of them don't acknowledge that they do cause they don't want to seem vulnerable. Haha, them being friends would probably make things complicated since Emmanuel works with Patrick, so he probably won't do that. In the magic business it's already so hard to trust people, so Emmanuel isn't going to be friends with a rival magician. Awww thanks, LOL, This is actually my second time writing gay stuff, haha, there's a gay couple in The Compound. Writing that story got me to become fearless I guess, haha. LOL, I have no idea how I come up with names... maybe playing around with letters and sounds? XD

      Delete
  16. *Fans self rapidly while trying not to hyperventilate* Holy crap! haha That was hot! And Jax? Why does he have to be such an ass AND handsome as all get out?! Why?! haha I hate him, but I don't want to because he's just so beautiful! *sobs at the unfairness of it all* And, I'm with Emmanuel, did Jax mean what he said when he apologized? Did he? You're killing me here! lol Great chapter. I loved it and all that hot man sex. ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I am glad you enjoyed the chapter and "all that hot man sex." I really enjoyed writing it. XD
      Teehee, I always make my male Sims hot, despite their personality. XD I guess I like the conflicting feelings... both for me, and the readers LOL.
      I don't know... if Jaxs meant it or not... o.O Heehee, and now Emmanuel is not sure, but he still wants to just move on from Jaxson, regardless of how hot the sex and his face is. :D

      Delete
  17. Sorry for taking so long to return to your story, LKSimmer. But all the time I did not forget about Patrick or Emmanuel -- nor Helena :)

    The moment I started reading, I recalled having read it before -- it was the post I arrived at your story when I first visited your blog.

    Now that I have read the story, though I still have the same impression about flesh speaking louder than heart and screaming above reason... I am surely glad the boys have enjoyed this hot revival night, and that we got the chance to voyeuristically watch them at it...

    But I am thinking -- did Jax approach Emmanuel because he is now working for Patrick? Is he aiming at Patrick as his concurrent, and intends to use Emmanuel -- both in bed and for some devious plan of his?

    On to read more! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AndanteZen! Nice to see you again. :)

      LOL, yeah, Emmanuel knows that he doesn't want to get involved with Jaxson again because he remembers how badly Jaxson treated him when they were together. This was a one night stand, and the familiarity that Emmanuel and Jaxson have with each other caused them to engage in a passionate night of sex.

      I think that your questions will be answered as the generation goes on, although not right away, as it is the mysteriousness of Jaxson that I carry on throughout the story. He might be concocting some crazy plan, or he might have just genuinely missed Emmanuel and wanted one more night with him, or it could be both. LOL.

      Delete
  18. I don't trust him!!! Nope, not one bit. The way he started that conversation, calling him as been. Nope, think he snooped around did something while E was sleeping. I just don't even know. I just have a feeling this is going to hurt E. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you probably shouldn't trust him. He's kind of an ass-face. However, he and Emmanuel both did treat this as a one-night stand, so there won't be any romantic heartbreak sort of hurt feelings. Emmanuel got over Jaxson as in he moved on, yes, he let his hormones allow Jaxson in again, but he's not delusional in thinking Jaxson will love him again. In short, he doesn't want to love Jaxson again. I won't answer that other part of your hunches of whether he snooped around just to keep the mystery up. Jaxson is the mystery aspect of this generation. :)

      Delete
  19. No Emmanuel you just made a big mistake. Getting rid of that jerk probably was the best thing you ever did in your life and now you just let him back in?

    Why doesn't it surprise me that he was gone in the morning? Oh I don't trust that asshole at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Emmanuel was horny, to put it bluntly. He just wanted sex, and Jaxson was there, and he was familiar. Emmanuel has in no way fallen back in love with Jaxson, despite his fleeing thoughts of the memories they had together. He knows better, so no worries there.
      LOL yeah, Jaxson leaving in the morning was probably something everyone suspected would happen. XD

      Delete

Tell me and Armand what you thought!

No. of Echoes

About

Rated: R. Echoes of Eternity is a chronological story best read from Chapter One. It will deal with topics of all kinds, including some that are uncomfortable.

Followers

Awards

Awards
Thank you, Stormy, Julie, Andante Zen, sandybeachgirl, lovesstorms, TheJanesLegacy, and Lckygrl1975!
Copyright © Echoes of Eternity | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com