Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Maximus Four: Still Afraid

"Hey, baby."

Max wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him, allowing me to kiss his perfectly shaped lips. My knees go weak again even though I'm the one who kissed him first. I've never had a guy make me feel like this before, it's like his presence entrances me, enveloping me in its magic. Cheesy pick up lines run through my mind for some reason, like, are you a magician because you transform me. I don't know why, other than Max makes me feel like nothing else matters and I forget everything that's around me except for him. I'm glad he's here because now I won't have to spend my nights wishing he was next to me, longing for his touch.


"How is house hunting going?"

"Haven't started yet. I wanted to see you first. My dad's gone back to the hotel."

How is he so perfect? Helena is on crack if she thinks that Max is going to flirt with anyone other than me. She'd probably tell me that he's just using his charming abilities on me and that I'm under his spell or whatever.

"Do you want to spend the night here?"

"If you want me to, I'd love to."

"Of course I do, silly. What do you want to do now?"

"I don't know. As long as you're here, I really am up for anything."


My heart is melting again.

"Do you want a tour of the house?"

"Yeah."

I take Max's hand and lead him through the dorm, first through the common areas like the living area, the kitchen, the bathroom, and then to the hallway that goes to my room. I am happily caught off guard when Max pushes me against the wall and presses himself against me. When I give him a seductive smile, he swiftly picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Hey, you. I missed you."

"Oh Max. I missed you too. How was the drive here?"

"Pretty good. I got to talk to my dad a lot about stuff."

Max peppers my neck with kisses and makes his way to my ear, then my cheek, then my nose, then my mouth. I kiss him hard and his pants respond exactly how I want them to. When I pull away for some air, I point towards the direction of my room.


"That door. We're going in there."

Max carries me into my room and presses me into the door, using me to shut it. Our shirts go flying to the floor as we explore the inside of each other's mouths.


"Where do you keep your protection?"

"In the night stand."

As Max goes to get ready, I take a moment to catch my breath. Making out with him seems to take a lot of energy, but it's totally worth it. He's just always so intense when he kisses me, like he's afraid I'll disappear if he doesn't take all of me at once, or that he feels like he has to make me remember him. I wonder if he's still afraid that I'll sleep around because of what Helena said. Max comes back and removes the rest of my clothing, hoisting me up around him again. I am so turned on by his sudden quick movement that I just hold on to his body for dear life. It takes a lot of muscle strength to be suspended in the air, even though Max is holding me up with one hand. I'm glad he's going pretty fast because he feels so good.


When we're done, we rest our heads against each other, pausing for a while from the intensity of our lovemaking. Max carries me over to my bed where we both collapse. He intertwines his fingers with mine, and looks deep into my eyes with an adorable smile on his face. I can't describe how happy I am that he's here.

"Sorry I went so fast, I haven't gotten any in a few days."

"It's okay, neither have I."

Max smiles even bigger when I mention that fact and squeezes my hand. What Helena said must have really affected him. Poor baby.


"What kind of house do you want?"

"Hmm... I don't know. Something cozy I guess. I think I'll start with something small so I can pay it off quick and sell it for something bigger. Plus, I have to get a car too. My dad's moving here too, but he has a house here already, and I don't want to live with him, not for any bad reasons, but just cause I'm an adult now. I should live on my own. Sorry, I'm rambling, that was a huge run on sentence."

"It's okay, you're adorable when your nerdy side shows through. I love it."

"So now I'm a nerd?"

Max laughs and tickles me, making me playfully bat at his hands. I get the upper hand and jump on him, holding his shoulder with one hand while my other grabs the side of his torso.

"Yeah, a sexy, muscular, nerd... whom I adore. Thanks for visiting me, Max."

"Of course. I couldn't stop thinking about you after you left. I knew I wanted to move out of my mom's house when I turned eighteen, but before I spent the summer with you, I wasn't sure where I wanted to move. That day you left though, I suddenly knew where I wanted to go. It was here, because you're here."

I'm glad I'm sitting down because the man just made my knees turn into jelly and I doubt they would be able to support my weight at the moment. I put my head on his chest and hug him tightly to let him know I thoroughly appreciate what he just said.



Soleil whimpers a little into my chest, and I worry that something's bothering her. I touch her soft, silky hair and gently rub her head.

"Soleil? What's the matter? You're trembling a little. Are you cold? Did I scare you by telling you I moved here to be closer to you? I promise I'll still give you space."

"No, I'm not scared from what you said. I'm just thinking of the conversation I had with Helena on the way here. She made me so angry."

I pick Soleil up, plop her down on the pillow and then lay down really close to her so I can look directly into her eyes while she tells me what happened. Her brown eyes are so pretty. I think I can see flecks of a different color in them, perhaps gold?


"What did Helena say?"

"Well, you know how she basically called me a slut in front of you that day I left, and I'm just scared of how that sentence affected you. I did my best to reassure you that I don't need flings when I have you, but I don't know, are you still unsure? Like, I guess, um, do you trust me?"

"Yeah, of course I trust you. When you told me you weren't going to sleep around, I believed you. Helena can be a jerk sometimes, and what she said did piss me off, but I did not think for a second that I shouldn't trust you. It was the fact that Helena couldn't see past that part of you, like how she can't see past that part of me. I think you're wonderful, even if you have slept around a lot."

Soleil's eyes get big after I tell her she's wonderful, and she grins shyly at me. She props herself up on the bed and I sit up as well. It's sweet that she was concerned how I felt about what Helena said that day, even though I told her I was fine. I'm a little saddened that she thought I didn't trust her. Helena is kind of wreaking havoc on both of our emotions. I'm glad I decided to move here because even though I've been talking to Soleil on the phone, being with her in person seems to be much better for us.


"Max, Helena told me we can't both possibly be trusted. She thinks we're going to eventually break each others' hearts. She gave me this whole lecture in the car about how my past defines me and if I don't define a relationship status with you, that we'll never work. I called her out on judging us and pretty much told her off in the car. She sort of semi apologized to me today, but then she got all weird about university and you and I told her off again."

"She still nagging that I go to university? She'll never learn, will she?"

"Probably not. She constantly nags me for thinking class is boring."

"I'm sorry, baby. It's getting late, shall we try to go to bed now or do you want to talk more?"

"Can we talk a little more? Helena's words are still bugging me."

"Yes, of course. That's why I asked. So... Helena wants me to register for classes here, and she thinks we can't trust each other. What else?"

"She insisted we label our feelings for each other, and then said what we had couldn't possibly be real because we're choosing not to label it. That's what irritated me the most. It was like she told me my feelings didn't matter. I want her to apologize, and she sort of did. I mean I made it really obvious why I was mad at her, but I don't know if she even cares. She's just all obsessed with changing the subject, so that makes it feel even more like she doesn't care. It exhausts me to talk to her because it's like I have to tell her fifteen different ways what I am saying and she still doesn't understand."

I get a little angry inside that Helena said such mean things to Soleil. For being a religious person, Helena can be a real dick sometimes. Soleil's frustration comes through in her voice, and her eyes tear up. I pull her close to me and rub her back.


"Why is she so mean, Max?"

"I don't know. She's always been like that, scolding people for everything. She even scolded our mother a couple of times. But it's okay, Soleil. I'm here. You can trust me, I promise. I know what I feel for you is genuine. I've never actually like, missed a girl, ever, except for you. My mom told me one day there was going to be someone who made me feel like I was special, and that someone is you, okay? Your feelings matter to me, who cares what Helena says, she doesn't even know what she's talking about half the time."

"Okay."

Soleil lays down and I snuggle up behind her. Pretty soon she's out cold, but I can't sleep. It's bothering me that Helena made her so uncomfortable in the short amount of time between when she left and today. I start to wonder if Helena is the kind of person who would try to break us up. It doesn't make sense since she is always talking about relationship this, relationship that, but she's never been able to keep one. Then when I find a girl, it's suddenly wrong? Helena's a dick. Poor Soleil, she must really like me if she was worried I didn't trust her. Finally I feel my eyelids start to droop as tiredness kicks in. I put one arm around Soleil's waist so she knows I'm still here, and let my head hit the pillow.



CREDITS:

48 comments:

  1. Ugh. Max booty. I just wanna slap it or something. Rofl

    Soleil and Max are so so cute, I'm really glad they found one another and hooked up. Hahaha! I just remmebered from the last chapter that Sol was happy when Max was 'legal' XD! It seems she's been wanting a piece of him for a while, but then again, who the hell wouldn't? I mean damn. He did come from Alex, too, after all ;)
    Loving this side story for Max. Keep up the hotness overload. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. They are great together, aren't they? Yeah, she totally thought he was hot when she met him but she felt wrong about getting with him since he was 17. Now that he's legal... she can have him all she wants. ROFL. Hahaha, Max's ass is... *dies* ...so perfect. Just like Alex's ass. *runs away* Glad you're liking the story. I like that you read it. :) <3

      Delete
  2. *fans self* I had a lot to say until I saw Max's butt then all thoughts went out the window! I love Max and Soleil together. They are so freaking cute together, and will make beautiful babies. He really did have a nice ass...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yessss Max ass. It's adorable. So tight and sexy. This legacy is going to be full of hot children. Hahaha. At least that was my goal. They are super perfect for each other, it's amazing. :)

      Delete
  3. Speechless. Chapter was so good. I like that the pair is talking about what Helena said. Hopefully Max and Soleil are able to get past what Helena said. And yes, if they do end up having babies together, they will make some fine looking children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks so much for the kind words. Haha, yeah they'll stick together, even with Helena poking and prodding them. Hopefully I can keep the hotness going past Generation Founder. ;) That was the goal anyway. LOL.

      Delete
    2. I'm hoping for some hot gen 4 kids. But with Max producing half (since I am leaning towards double heirs :P) and Obi producing the other half, I'm probably good in the hot department. I'm just hoping for the plot department to give me good material. But between the Zenteri curse (I don't like ignoring source material if a character comes from another story) and the conflict between Obi and his intended, I should have enough for gen 3 adult lives. I just hope gen 4 kids will have some good plots.

      And with Max as your founder and Soleil as the spouse, you'll be fine in the hot department.

      Delete
    3. Hey! Ooo Max is going to be producing half the kids in your legacy?! o_O Heck yes! OMG Obi, yes! LOL. Haha, that's cool that you use source material from other stories. Heehee, I am looking forward to seeing what kind of offspring these guys create. :)

      Delete
    4. I went through all of that trouble to get him into my game. I couldn't just use him for a cameo and I still couldn't think of a name for the other guy. Using Max as the spouse solves both problems and I'm already coming up with bits of dialog. As to source material, I think it's impossible to use a person's character AS that character without referring to the source material. Max wouldn't be Max if not for how he was raised. And he'd be a different kind of person if he was raised differently.

      Delete
    5. That is so true. I am really sorry he was such a pain in the ass to download. I thank you for sticking with me, though. I'm glad you were able to finally get him to work, and that he has helped solve your problems. :)

      Delete
    6. Made getting him that much more rewarding :D

      Delete
  4. ^u^ I believe this is the official happy place.

    I really wish stupid Helena would stop making her insecurities other people's problems....

    On a completely related tangent (because I can't seem to keep one thought put together with Max around)
    Who'da ever thunk that seagreen eyes and pink hair could be done so well on a guy... I'm pretty sure there's some statistical black hole that exists because of the existence of Max...
    maybe it's the ass... nope, concentrate - asses have nothing to do with eyes and hair...
    See, this is my problem. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yeah I have problems when I write because I'll get a picture of him, and then just keep staring, losing large chunks of time doing it. Helena is such a constant bother to everyone it's too bad she didn't go to a college in a different place. She's most likely going to always cause drama. *rolls eyes* Hmm... *thinks of Max's ass* Ok I'm all better now. =D

      Delete
  5. I think we are all falling for Max!! lmao - is he downloadable?? I need to root through your studio.

    Great chapter - I loved the way they talked. Helena really needs to find herself a bloke so she can but out and stop messing with their heads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Max is super popular. Yeah, he is downloadable. This post here, Download Max is your best bet for getting him to look exactly the same for the most part, in your game. I linked CC that I used on that post cause I used a lot of it on him. LOL.

      Thank you for the compliment. They both really like each other and are really blunt about everything, which they find works well for them. I think that's a great way for couples to interact, instead of assuming you know what the other person is doing, which is how Helena operates. She really does need to get laid, LOL, but she wants to wait until she gets married. Aye, aye, aye. LOL. Thanks for reading. =)

      Delete
  6. Why do I get the feeling that Max is going to chew out Helena and only make things worse because they two don't understand where she's coming from? True that she doesn't really understand them either, but this felt like a 'down with Helena' powwow for a little while.
    What am I saying? I can't stand her anyway lol.
    Still, the arguing back and forth won't solve anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD LOL. I won't say too much to spoil your future reading, but Max is really smart and has had little spats with Helena the entire time they were growing up, so he may know how to talk to her more than you think. Soleil was super mad at Helena for labeling her, she's tired of being judged for just having fun. Now when she's found a guy she really likes, she's still getting flak for it. She just wants Helena to leave her alone and be a normal friend instead of bossing her around and yelling at her. The whole discussion Soleil and Max had was them telling each other how they felt since they know other people don't think much of their relationship. They were trying to hash out with each other at least that they were on the same page. =)

      Delete
    2. I realize that Max and Soleil are working at having a real relationship, but I also can't help but side some with Helena. What she knows is that both of them have never taken anything seriously. It's going to be a little while until she believes them because of what history has shown her. I can understand that she probably Wants them to work out, but the odds of that happening aren't good.
      btw, I'm sure it works out for them. I simply want to give Helena a little support since no one else is.

      Delete
    3. Hey mypalsim! =) Helena thanks you for your support. LOL.

      Delete
  7. I know someone like Helena. Expectations are that people don't change, what they are as they grow up is what they will always be.... She really needs to relax, or get a different dorm room. ;)

    Since neither Max or Soleil ever had a serious relationship before, it's good that they are actually being considerate of each other. I certainly hope that Helena's words haven't started to seed doubts in Soleil. It seems that they have had an influence because she is loosing her self-assurance. I just don't want to see her become a girl that always second guesses herself. Helena's negativity does have an impact. I see it already :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helena's personality is based off someone I knew. -__- It wasn't a pleasant time for me. LOL. She is the catalyst for drama in this generation, so she won't be moving out anytime soon. XD

      Max and Soleil are figuring out their feelings together, and they're really good at communicating with each other because no one else will believe them or care. Society is mean and insists on labeling people. =/ Soleil at this point is just starting to feel what it's like to have serious feelings for a guy, so she's a little scared. Helena's words amplified her fear, but now that Max is here, and Soleil told him what she's feeling, she will come out of this with her confidence in tact. =)

      Delete
  8. It was really sweet of Max to make seeing Soleil a priority when he got into town. And he was duly rewarded for his kind deed. :P I'm glad they had a chance to talk things out. Max listened, like a good boyfriend should. That's a good sign for their relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, after Soleil left, Max was going insane from missing her, so he really wanted to see her when he got there. Since the reason he chose to move there was because Soleil was there, everything else was second priority for him. He is a really sweet guy, and they talk things out a lot. No secrets between them. :)

      Delete
  9. Wow! Max is definitely a hottie! So sweet that he asked if she wanted him to stay so he could keep listening to her vent. That's a true man, right there!! She needs to hold on to him for dear life and never let go. So far, she's doing well at that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, he's a sweetheart. They're both very much in love with each other.

      Thanks for reading and for all the comments! :)

      Delete
  10. Oh God. Max is one fine piece of pixelated. Soleil is one lucky girl! *fans self*

    These two are soul mates, and carbon copies of one another. I hope they don't listen to what Helena is telling them. Hopefully, Helena will see the truth for herself and realise that these two care deeply for one another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? He's just hot. LOL. I couldn't stop playing with him, which is why he deserved his own story. XD

      They are definitely both of those things, they have gone through the same bullshit from other people their whole lives, so they understand exactly how the other is feeling. For them to have finally found each other is an amazing feeling, as they finally get to share their thoughts with someone who understands.

      They will most definitely not listen to Helena, they know what they have is great, and they would both like to keep continuing on this way. One can only hope Helena sees that... LOL.

      Delete
  11. Things do get eh steamy when Maximus and Soleil get together. Cold shower time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes they do. LOL, they are definitely a very sexy couple. Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  12. Max is quite a guy..all those muscles and abs :) I'm so glad Max started thinking about Helena might try and sabotage their relationship...I think she will too lol but he had a great opportunity to make things official and ask Soleil to be hid gf and commit to her but he didn't especially after Soleil kept saying how Helena said they should make things official. Helena is very pushy...I wouldn't be surprised if Max and Helena moved out together or if Soleil drops out of college now that Max is here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. LOL, I like guys with muscles, so I tend to make my Sims have a lot of abs and muscles. XD Max is thinking ahead, haha, since he knows how his sister can be sometimes. O_O At least now he will be looking out for that, if Helena decides to try anything.

      Well, okay, the official thing that Soleil was talking about. If Max had tried to commit and define and label their relationship at this point, it would have made Soleil feel trapped, so he didn't do that because he knew that. Helena says Max and Soleil have to make it official by saying it, by defining their relationship. BUT, Max and Soleil aren't like that, they hate labels because labels can tie people down and make them feel trapped. Just because they don't label their feelings, doesn't mean they can't commit to each other. There were several key things in the chapter that screamed commitment. Max came to see Soleil first before going house hunting. They both said they hadn't had sex with anyone in the time they've been apart. Max stayed and talked to Soleil after they had sex. All of those things say they're committed to each other, you don't need to label it, you just need to do it.

      Helena is pushy LOL, she's very crazy about sticking her nose into other people's lives. *rolls eyes* XD Soleil won't drop out because her father wanted her to go, and she'll finish for him. It might not be the best reason, but Soleil didn't have a choice. As for them moving out together, you'll just have to read on and see. :D

      Delete
  14. This is an important moment for Max and Soleil, and it's good that they can reassure one another.

    I feel they are both expectant and somewhat reluctant about their never before experienced closeness in a relationship. Love, and theirs is very passionate, can be frightening sometimes.

    I wonder if it's because they are unsure about their own feelings that Helena has such a strong presence and importance in their relationship. She is present even when she is absent.

    This chapter felt for me almost like a ménage à trois, and I could sense and even picture Helena in their bed, laying between the couple. I hope they can get past that, and also stop "demonizing" Helena.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct about this being an important moment for Max and Soleil. The first obstacle, somewhat, to their relationship, and a good way for them to build trust with each other, which they will need. It is also true what you say about both of them having very new feelings for their very real relationship. It's really hard to know and acknowledge your feelings for someone especially when you are so young, and especially when you have never felt such powerful feelings before for anyone. It's almost like you're going crazy, but it's really just overwhelming.

      However, they are actually very sure about their feelings for each other. Max would not have stayed and talked to Soleil if he didn't feel for her the way he does. Soleil would not have opened up to talk to Max if she didn't feel for him the way she does. Their conversation was about them establishing trust between each other, since no one else who sees their relationship seems to trust them together. Sometimes looking inward is more effective, and just focusing on the partner can help when you keep having outside influences threatening to drive you apart.

      You are correct, however, about Helena being a strong importance. Helena is Max's family, and Soleil's friend, and that is precisely why her opinion has affected both of them so much. Even though it seems like the two of them don't get along with Helena, they both love her, and they feel like they need to show her that she is wrong so she can learn not to be so judgmental. They're not trying to show her she's wrong so they can laugh at her, but they want her to understand that people are capable of change. They want her to love them together as a couple as much as she cares for them separately.

      Ahh yes, the "demonizing." Soleil has some fresh wounds from Helena's words. Although they have a friendship, Helena and Soleil both talk to each other very harshly but that's because the communication between them isn't as good as it could be, in fact, it's somewhat terrible at times. LOL. So, the reason Soleil is angry and hurt is because she wanted so bad for her friend Helena to accept her decision, but all Helena could do was make her feel judged and invisible, like her feelings didn't matter. Max is used to this behavior from Helena, which is why Soleil told him in grave detail about how Helena made her feel. When your friend/family doesn't support you, it's very painful and hurtful, so that's probably why it felt like Max and Soleil were holding pitchforks for Helena, but in reality they were just expressing the extreme pain they felt from Helena stabbing them in the heart by telling them they would be a terrible couple.

      Thanks for reading and sharing your insights, AndanteZen! :)

      Delete
    2. And I thank you for your very thorough, honest answer!

      Delete
  15. Well despite their youth and newness to the whole relationship thing Mqx and Soleil are a helluva lot better at talking things through than Helena who seems to have hut every branch of the judgement tree on her way down! As infuriating as she is I do want her to be happy though... I mean it can't be easy being related to the taut buttocks Adonis that is Max!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max and Soleil have what they both consider something very real, and in a way, their past sleeping around has helped them know the difference between lustful feelings for a one night stand and real feelings when you really like someone. They've never felt this way about anyone till they met each other.
      LOL, Helena is very judgmental, still even after seeing that Max came to visit, and how much time they spend together, how much want to talk to each other, she's just blind to what is happening and only wants to see what she wants. Until she quits looking at people through scolding eyes, and actually works on her own issues, she'll never be happy.

      Delete
  16. I love that they were able to talk about how Helena's words bothered Soleil. It really does effect the both of them. And Max was just too sweet and understanding. *sigh* He's so freaking gorgeous. That he seems so thought just makes him even more so. These two are cute together though. So excited to see what the next chapter brings. :) On to the next!...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Max and Soleil are really good at communication with each other. Soleil tries with Helena, but it's hard when the conversation is one-sided, since Helena only hears what she wants to hear, and sees what she wants to see. LOL IKR? *fans self* These guys were one of my favorite couples to write. :) I'm so happy you like them too. :)

      Delete
  17. I wonder if Helena isn't really that bad. If she gets herself a man she can keep, I'm sure she'd change LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Helena's not a mean person, she is just socially awkward, and she LOVES to butt into her brother and her best friend's business. So of course, they'll be annoyed because no one likes when others nag them constantly. As for the last part of your comment, you'll just have to read on to find out. XD

      Delete
  18. Max said all the right words. As long as he and Soleil are happy then that's all that matters. They know what they feel and how much they care about and trust each other. Helena needs to stop and take a step back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max is very intelligent, and he has a perfect understanding of how his and Soleil's relationship is working. Exactly, they both trust each other, despite what others say about them, and that's really the only thing that a couple should worry about. Helena... yeah... *throws her out the window*

      Delete
  19. Ah that was such a sweet reunion as I love these two together. I'm glad that they are talking about Helena and getting everything out in the open. She seems to be trying to break these two up and if they communicate with each other Helena will have a hard time causing trouble. I just don't understand why Helena spends so much time concentrating on them instead of going out and finding a relationship of her own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These guys love each other, they just don't know it yet. LOL. They are really good at communication, which is something Helena doesn't know how to do. Helena is twisted, and that makes her think that she is protecting Max and Soleil from each other, but the fact is that everyone else sees her as trying to break them up. She thinks they'd be better off not dating each other because she's judging them from their past experiences. It's wrong of her. Helena focusing on herself? What? Haha, Helena doesn't focus on herself because she thinks she is fine, or at least, she wants people to think she is fine. In the last chapter she admitted a little about how she is jealous of Max and Soleil, but she has a lot of pride and she wants people to think she has it all together. Mainly, she's self-righteous, and she thinks it's her duty to protect her brother and her best friend from each other because in her mind, that's how she is showing them she loves them.

      Delete

Tell me and Armand what you thought!

No. of Echoes

About

Rated: R. Echoes of Eternity is a chronological story best read from Chapter One. It will deal with topics of all kinds, including some that are uncomfortable.

Followers

Awards

Awards
Thank you, Stormy, Julie, Andante Zen, sandybeachgirl, lovesstorms, TheJanesLegacy, and Lckygrl1975!
Copyright © Echoes of Eternity | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com